Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw pop-up sketch shop (OPEN)
1 2 3
[center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677757274562887687/919375453263917137/PWYW_Sketch_Shop_Sign.png[/img] [size=7][b]status: open! (3 slots)[/b][/size] i've finally decided to try selling commissions on here again :') ----- [size=5][b]- rules (please read!) -[/b][/size] -send payment through crossroads once i confirm your order. i will accept the crossroads once i am finished -please be nice and patient, even if these are just sketches. i am a busy high school student and i don't always have the time to get everything done at once -i have every right to decline or cancel an order for any reason, but please don't take it personally [s]-at the moment, i will only take [u]one order per person[/u][/s] (accepting multiple orders per person while on break!) -do not remove my smaller watermark or claim my art as your own -make sure to credit me on my toyhouse, instagram, or twitter (@ atsugiashi) -[u]please ping me as i am not subscribed[/u] ----- [size=5][b]cans and can'ts[/b][/size] [b]can draw[/b] -human/humanoids (mainly young masc/androgynous characters) -dragons (both fr and not) -ferals (mainly canines) -simple to moderately detailed designs [b]can try to draw (may not look the best)[/b] -anthros -felines -complex designs -minor blood [b]won't draw[/b] -anything against flight rising rules -nsfw -facial hair -elderly -extremely muscly people ----- [size=6][b]order form[/b][/size] (please use when ordering!) [code] [b]reference(s):[/b] (references here) [b]details:[/b] (very short description of their personality and/or what to include) [b]payment:[/b] (gems or treasure? how much?) [/code]
PWYW_Sketch_Shop_Sign.png

i've finally decided to try selling commissions on here again :')
- rules (please read!) -
-send payment through crossroads once i confirm your order. i will accept the crossroads once i am finished
-please be nice and patient, even if these are just sketches. i am a busy high school student and i don't always have the time to get everything done at once
-i have every right to decline or cancel an order for any reason, but please don't take it personally
-at the moment, i will only take one order per person (accepting multiple orders per person while on break!)
-do not remove my smaller watermark or claim my art as your own
-make sure to credit me on my toyhouse, instagram, or twitter (@ atsugiashi)
-please ping me as i am not subscribed
cans and can'ts

can draw
-human/humanoids (mainly young masc/androgynous characters)
-dragons (both fr and not)
-ferals (mainly canines)
-simple to moderately detailed designs

can try to draw (may not look the best)
-anthros
-felines
-complex designs
-minor blood

won't draw
-anything against flight rising rules
-nsfw
-facial hair
-elderly
-extremely muscly people
order form
(please use when ordering!)
Code:
[b]reference(s):[/b] (references here) [b]details:[/b] (very short description of their personality and/or what to include) [b]payment:[/b] (gems or treasure? how much?)
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
[center] [size=7][b]examples[/b][/size] ----- [size=5][b]my prices are pwyw with a [u]minimum of 100kt/g.[/u][/b][/size] all commissions will be done on a 700x700 canvas unless otherwise stated. paying the minimum will get you a [b]sketchy uncoloured bust[/b]. depending on how i feel and how much you pay, you might get something a little more. paying more may include rough/clean colouring, rough shading, or maybe even a halfbody. please note that i will not be doing fullbodies at the moment, and [u]paying more is not a guarantee for certain things![/u] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677757274562887687/919375163357794304/Belial_Dragon_Sketch_Example.png[/img] [size=2](normal sketch example)[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677757274562887687/919386260852862986/Haruka_Shaded_Sketch_Example.png[/img] [size=2](shaded sketch example)[/size]
examples

my prices are pwyw with a minimum of 100kt/g.

all commissions will be done on a 700x700 canvas unless otherwise stated.
paying the minimum will get you a sketchy uncoloured bust. depending on how i feel and how much you pay, you might get something a little more. paying more may include rough/clean colouring, rough shading, or maybe even a halfbody. please note that i will not be doing fullbodies at the moment, and paying more is not a guarantee for certain things!

Belial_Dragon_Sketch_Example.png
(normal sketch example)
Haruka_Shaded_Sketch_Example.png
(shaded sketch example)
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
[center] [size=7][b]slots[/b][/size] slots are first come first serve. only one order per person at the moment! i am challenging myself to try and complete at least one commission every day (excluding opening day), however this is not guaranteed ;_; [b]1.[/b] - [b]2.[/b] - [b]3.[/b] - [size=5][b]pinglist[/b][/size] just in case i guess?? this is more-so a temporary shop than anything but if you wanna be notified for anything lol empty [emoji=obelisk sleepy size=1] [size=6][b]thank you for ordering![/b][/size]
slots
slots are first come first serve. only one order per person at the moment!

i am challenging myself to try and complete at least one commission every day (excluding opening day), however this is not guaranteed ;_;

1. -
2. -
3. -

pinglist
just in case i guess?? this is more-so a temporary shop than anything but if you wanna be notified for anything lol

empty

thank you for ordering!
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
aaand i'm open now!
aaand i'm open now!
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
bump
bump
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
oh my gosh,,, im gonna liquidate some stuff n then come back to commission u i love your style
oh my gosh,,, im gonna liquidate some stuff n then come back to commission u i love your style
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@naranciag

aaaa that makes me very happy to hear,, thank you so much! ;w; i look forward to your order!!
@naranciag

aaaa that makes me very happy to hear,, thank you so much! ;w; i look forward to your order!!
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@sugi hi! i’m on mobile forgive me if this is messy. he’s not got very many full body or outfit references yet, up to you on which outfit to use out of the ones that have artwork, if any outfit part will be shown. (and let me know if it isn’t enough reference to accept at all and i will come back later!)

reference(s): toyhouse
details: he’s chill and happy! likes making people laugh and such. almost always smiling and very sweet
payment: 350kT c:
@sugi hi! i’m on mobile forgive me if this is messy. he’s not got very many full body or outfit references yet, up to you on which outfit to use out of the ones that have artwork, if any outfit part will be shown. (and let me know if it isn’t enough reference to accept at all and i will come back later!)

reference(s): toyhouse
details: he’s chill and happy! likes making people laugh and such. almost always smiling and very sweet
payment: 350kT c:
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->hjmaO1.pngxSaWI1.pngLDOIs1.pngunknown.png
@Thancred

ooooh he's such a cool character!! :o accepted! i think i can work with the game references (i've done quite a few off of game references lol) so i'll get started sometime tomorrow ^^
@Thancred

ooooh he's such a cool character!! :o accepted! i think i can work with the game references (i've done quite a few off of game references lol) so i'll get started sometime tomorrow ^^
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@sugi perfect!! I'll send over the CR right away <3 thank you so much!
@sugi perfect!! I'll send over the CR right away <3 thank you so much!
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->hjmaO1.pngxSaWI1.pngLDOIs1.pngunknown.png
1 2 3