Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sol’s Shop | Gijinka (Closed!)
1 2
Hello and welcome to my shop! I love to draw gijinka of dragons! It’s always really fun to take one and try and translate all their unique features into a human! I don’t sell art of non-gijinka dragons yet, as I’m still figuring out how to draw them, but expect that to show up as an option at some point as well! How this will work is you’ll pick a dragon (or oc) that you want me to draw, I’ll send you a sketch with a big ‘ol watermark on it, you’ll decide whether you like it and want me to remove the watermark and send it to you, (or complete it and send it to you, if you’re buying a more complex piece) and then if you like it, you’ll send me a pm with the full payment and I’ll send you the drawing! [b]The rules:[/b] Don’t remove my signature. Credit me if you post the art by providing either a link to this shop, a link to my profile, or a link to my [url=https://droppingartintotheinfinite.tumblr.com/post/652005341269278720/introduction-post]tumblr. [/url] I reserve the right to post commissions to my tumblr and/or use them as examples in this thread. If you’d like for me to include a link to you with that, that’s totally fine. I can’t accept cash payment at the moment. I currently only draw humans or characters who are very close to human. Don’t request that I draw in another style - I am a baby artist and my skills are still limited. Don’t be rude. You have to pay me before I send you the art, but I will not request payment until the piece is complete. No refunds. Don’t get super complicated with what clothing you want me to draw. Again, I’m a baby artist and my skills are still limited. Don’t request discounts. I'm fine to negotiate on price if your request falls into a grey area or something, but if you're just looking for cheaper prices than what are listed without your request actually being quicker to do, that's going to be a no every time. Art is hard, yeah? Prices are subject to change. If I’ve already started your commission, don’t worry, I won’t raise the price halfway through, but I’m still inexperienced with selling my art so I might end up fiddling with prices a bit as I go. If you want me to draw a specific gene in detail, that will add to the price. Something like constellation takes about as long to do as lineart, so if you want something super detailed, we can negotiate the extra cost depending on what gene you want and how much of the affected area (eg. skin, wings, whatever) is visible. [b]Pricing: [/b](Listed in USD and gems, because “1kg” looks very intimidating until you remember it’s literally ten bucks.) Gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000 Note: my pricing is based off of the amount of time it takes me to draw something, assuming a wage of about 10 dollars an hour, because the further I get from minimum wage where I live the more uncomfortable I become. [b]Sketch: [/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QGS9Z20.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Vuu1Quc.jpg[/img] 10 USD/1kg [b]Sketch with shading:[/b] (image does not currently exist, but it looks cool I promise) 15 USD/1.5kg [b]Colored sketch:[/b] (image does not currently exist, but it looks cool I promise) 20 USD/2kg [b]Lineart: [/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2ld9IS5.jpg[/img] 20 USD/2kg (clean lineart is a pain) [b]Colored and shaded lineart with fancy textures:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SXC046q.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0uSsr9R.jpg[/img] 35 USD/3.5kg [b]For mixing and matching:[/b] Shading adds 5 USD/.5kg Color adds 10 USD/1kg on a sketch and 5 USD/.5kg on lineart Fancy textures are available on colored pieces, and add 5 USD/.5kg Lineart adds 10 USD/1kg Head and bust shots are half price [b]Commission slots: [/b] (Open) [b]Wait list:[/b] (Empty) (Empty) (Empty) Once I've started on your commission, wait time should be less than a week. And, finally, tips are very appreciated!
Hello and welcome to my shop!

I love to draw gijinka of dragons! It’s always really fun to take one and try and translate all their unique features into a human!

I don’t sell art of non-gijinka dragons yet, as I’m still figuring out how to draw them, but expect that to show up as an option at some point as well!

How this will work is you’ll pick a dragon (or oc) that you want me to draw, I’ll send you a sketch with a big ‘ol watermark on it, you’ll decide whether you like it and want me to remove the watermark and send it to you, (or complete it and send it to you, if you’re buying a more complex piece) and then if you like it, you’ll send me a pm with the full payment and I’ll send you the drawing!

The rules:
Don’t remove my signature.
Credit me if you post the art by providing either a link to this shop, a link to my profile, or a link to my tumblr.
I reserve the right to post commissions to my tumblr and/or use them as examples in this thread. If you’d like for me to include a link to you with that, that’s totally fine.
I can’t accept cash payment at the moment.
I currently only draw humans or characters who are very close to human.
Don’t request that I draw in another style - I am a baby artist and my skills are still limited.
Don’t be rude.
You have to pay me before I send you the art, but I will not request payment until the piece is complete.
No refunds.
Don’t get super complicated with what clothing you want me to draw. Again, I’m a baby artist and my skills are still limited.
Don’t request discounts. I'm fine to negotiate on price if your request falls into a grey area or something, but if you're just looking for cheaper prices than what are listed without your request actually being quicker to do, that's going to be a no every time. Art is hard, yeah?
Prices are subject to change. If I’ve already started your commission, don’t worry, I won’t raise the price halfway through, but I’m still inexperienced with selling my art so I might end up fiddling with prices a bit as I go.
If you want me to draw a specific gene in detail, that will add to the price. Something like constellation takes about as long to do as lineart, so if you want something super detailed, we can negotiate the extra cost depending on what gene you want and how much of the affected area (eg. skin, wings, whatever) is visible.

Pricing: (Listed in USD and gems, because “1kg” looks very intimidating until you remember it’s literally ten bucks.)
Gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000
Note: my pricing is based off of the amount of time it takes me to draw something, assuming a wage of about 10 dollars an hour, because the further I get from minimum wage where I live the more uncomfortable I become.

Sketch:
QGS9Z20.jpg
Vuu1Quc.jpg
10 USD/1kg

Sketch with shading: (image does not currently exist, but it looks cool I promise)
15 USD/1.5kg

Colored sketch: (image does not currently exist, but it looks cool I promise)
20 USD/2kg

Lineart:
2ld9IS5.jpg
20 USD/2kg (clean lineart is a pain)

Colored and shaded lineart with fancy textures:
SXC046q.jpg
0uSsr9R.jpg
35 USD/3.5kg

For mixing and matching:
Shading adds 5 USD/.5kg
Color adds 10 USD/1kg on a sketch and 5 USD/.5kg on lineart
Fancy textures are available on colored pieces, and add 5 USD/.5kg
Lineart adds 10 USD/1kg
Head and bust shots are half price

Commission slots:
(Open)

Wait list:
(Empty)
(Empty)
(Empty)

Once I've started on your commission, wait time should be less than a week.
And, finally, tips are very appreciated!
1 2