Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt: Nov 21st-27th
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@MagicalGriffin Great, thank you so much! Meanwhile I'll get started on training fodder for your payment. Should I send the dragons to you or to a receiver?
@MagicalGriffin Great, thank you so much! Meanwhile I'll get started on training fodder for your payment. Should I send the dragons to you or to a receiver?
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

You can send them to me! I may not accept them immediately if you send them tonight though.
@tigressRising

You can send them to me! I may not accept them immediately if you send them tonight though.
Esqqj26.png
@MagicalGriffin

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: JuliusCaesar (#85798)
I summon you to cast the following spell: Pixel Art Headshot
This spell shall be cast upon: My Arcane Dragon, Asteria
The following I place into the circle: 230 Levels, if possible for the skin and the halo? If you need to charge me another 30 for the skin lemme know though because I'm all good with that. ^^
Other specifications: Uhhh... no but your art pretty so I felt I needed you to know.
@MagicalGriffin

This spell shall be cast upon: My Arcane Dragon, Asteria
The following I place into the circle: 230 Levels, if possible for the skin and the halo? If you need to charge me another 30 for the skin lemme know though because I'm all good with that. ^^
Other specifications: Uhhh... no but your art pretty so I felt I needed you to know.
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@JuliusCaesar

It'll just be 230 levels--the apparel and skin costs don't stack.
@JuliusCaesar

It'll just be 230 levels--the apparel and skin costs don't stack.
Esqqj26.png
ArcanArtist @lusbiana, I summon you from the depths of space!

I summon you to cast this spell: Headshot
This spell shall be cast upon: My Light Dragon, Amaterasu!
Other specifications: If you need references, she has some in her bio! ^^
ArcanArtist @lusbiana, I summon you from the depths of space!

I summon you to cast this spell: Headshot
This spell shall be cast upon: My Light Dragon, Amaterasu!
Other specifications: If you need references, she has some in her bio! ^^
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@MagicalGriffin Ah, cool! I'll get to leveling then!
@MagicalGriffin Ah, cool! I'll get to leveling then!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@OatCrunch Very pretty dragon! I'm assuming you want a gijinka done in my style? (With colorful skin, and dragon features, like fae's bat ears and fins) If you had something else in mind let me know. Also, the outfit won't really show up in the drawing, since a headshot is from the shoulders and up (The necklace and the hat will). I normally contact ppl via PM but if you think it'd be easier trough discord feel free to send it :]

@Rookie A beautiful man! Thank you for your order!

@JuliusCaesar Thanks for ordering, what a gorgeous girl!

All three of you can send in payment while i get started on your drawings! <3
@OatCrunch Very pretty dragon! I'm assuming you want a gijinka done in my style? (With colorful skin, and dragon features, like fae's bat ears and fins) If you had something else in mind let me know. Also, the outfit won't really show up in the drawing, since a headshot is from the shoulders and up (The necklace and the hat will). I normally contact ppl via PM but if you think it'd be easier trough discord feel free to send it :]

@Rookie A beautiful man! Thank you for your order!

@JuliusCaesar Thanks for ordering, what a gorgeous girl!

All three of you can send in payment while i get started on your drawings! <3
1136473bo09ry2gpx.gif

Luciana ♥ She/Her ♥ FRT +5
@MagicalGriffin

My Name: Synthsational
This spell shall be cast upon: Eunoian
The following I place into the circle: 230 levels
Other specifications: I'll just put it down here, but I'd like the accent included, but feel free to let me know if it looks daunting or anything <3
@MagicalGriffin

My Name: Synthsational
This spell shall be cast upon: Eunoian
The following I place into the circle: 230 levels
Other specifications: I'll just put it down here, but I'd like the accent included, but feel free to let me know if it looks daunting or anything <3

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/503380721360961550/817920296162033664/div_wide.png[/img] [b]My pinglist: [/b][size=2]@Meyoline @Featherly @LucidDreams @Ref @MerlinMausi @Crimsonpixie @Dracowolf @Quinnelia @Melova @GingerPuff @Mikada @brokenstone @Joywing @Siritys @SilverBelle @Vwoop @soulykins @Kisk @ChroniclerCherry @kveikur @lugia492 @thefrogg @TheTokenBrit @Aequinoctiale @angstprxnce @minervamaga @MidnightDust @Basileia @RaiStarDragon @Lirillith @AngelOfFate @Chaosarceus @Harmonywish @RosalindeSol @PtolemyII @SirLeafheart @scarletskyz @ThistleProse @arlyn @hawchoo @EternallySacred @Malachite @JewelGarden @MarinaQuakenbush @Arwen @onemessyperson @hat17 @Rohana @Velociraptor42 @Hardycat @SkyCsxandr @brevityis @Xemriss @IanYuy @yumehisakawa @Flora @ezelia @aprilraven @Coramoor @PlatinumDream @meely @gentlytohear @nightclouds @Morifinde @MythicalViper @Lunalatic @IncognitoPlayer @varenyky @SanyaBosanya @Toska @Zerobotic @Amika @N3WV01D @AikoHosokawa @Layenne90 @ArchetypalFrog @Herddog @HazardousH @Selah @foliage @Auraelia @ProudMomof1 @winterprism @Moirne @chasegirl @Cantertothewinds @Mortca @UnhappyJoker @szikra @JuliusCaesar @bonivich @Suntouched[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/503380721360961550/817920296162033664/div_wide.png[/img] Good evening pinglist! [s]I'm sorry for so many back to back pings[/s] I'm open for foddart again! Only sketches + skins this time since I'm expecting to be busy til christmas [weeps] (I promise I'm working on a way to make my pings more relevant!) [size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3076903/1#post_49578785]>>>Shop link here![/url][/size] [size=5][b]Arcanart Exclusive Skin: ba/NG (550 levels) [/size] ba/NG is unlimited print and exclusive to Arcanart. This is the only push it is scheduled to release for, since I'm heading back to Nature soon and there's like a 30% chance I'm headed to Wind or Light next time I have a flight change available. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/258723064131354624/911323492333543485/image0.png[/img]
div_wide.png

My pinglist: @Meyoline @Featherly @LucidDreams @Ref @MerlinMausi @Crimsonpixie @Dracowolf @Quinnelia @Melova @GingerPuff @Mikada @brokenstone @Joywing @Siritys @SilverBelle @Vwoop @soulykins @Kisk @ChroniclerCherry @kveikur @lugia492 @thefrogg @TheTokenBrit @Aequinoctiale @angstprxnce @minervamaga @MidnightDust @Basileia @RaiStarDragon @Lirillith @AngelOfFate @Chaosarceus @Harmonywish @RosalindeSol @PtolemyII @SirLeafheart @scarletskyz @ThistleProse @arlyn @hawchoo @EternallySacred @Malachite @JewelGarden @MarinaQuakenbush @Arwen @onemessyperson @hat17 @Rohana @Velociraptor42 @Hardycat @SkyCsxandr @brevityis @Xemriss @IanYuy @yumehisakawa @Flora @ezelia @aprilraven @Coramoor @PlatinumDream @meely @gentlytohear @nightclouds @Morifinde @MythicalViper @Lunalatic @IncognitoPlayer @varenyky @SanyaBosanya @Toska @Zerobotic @Amika @N3WV01D @AikoHosokawa @Layenne90 @ArchetypalFrog @Herddog @HazardousH @Selah @foliage @Auraelia @ProudMomof1 @winterprism @Moirne @chasegirl @Cantertothewinds @Mortca @UnhappyJoker @szikra @JuliusCaesar @bonivich @Suntouched

div_wide.png

Good evening pinglist! I'm sorry for so many back to back pings I'm open for foddart again! Only sketches + skins this time since I'm expecting to be busy til christmas [weeps]
(I promise I'm working on a way to make my pings more relevant!)

>>>Shop link here!

Arcanart Exclusive Skin: ba/NG (550 levels)
ba/NG is unlimited print and exclusive to Arcanart. This is the only push it is scheduled to release for, since I'm heading back to Nature soon and there's like a 30% chance I'm headed to Wind or Light next time I have a flight change available.

image0.png
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@Al3s1s

Got it! I'll start working on the order first then.

@eucy

Okay then! That'll be 105 levels. You can send them directly to me! (should probably specify that in my post, oops) I'll get started on your comm!
@Al3s1s

Got it! I'll start working on the order first then.

@eucy

Okay then! That'll be 105 levels. You can send them directly to me! (should probably specify that in my post, oops) I'll get started on your comm!
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13