Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt: Nov 21st-27th
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@lusbiana, I have the remaining Levels ready, just stored in my Hibernal Den for now.

I also apologize for the delay in response, but I have finally updated my order post with more details about the FR design. There are two points that I would really, really like included. The other details I mention, but feel free to have artistic freedom! :D
@lusbiana, I have the remaining Levels ready, just stored in my Hibernal Den for now.

I also apologize for the delay in response, but I have finally updated my order post with more details about the FR design. There are two points that I would really, really like included. The other details I mention, but feel free to have artistic freedom! :D
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
[center]@Dawnfire13 ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space! [b]My Name:[/b] Tune [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Wee Wildclaw [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]This spell shall be cast upon: [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47162331][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/471624/47162331_350.png[/img][/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] Uuh 15 levels I think? since Alloy hasn't been made yet x') [b]I understand that my finished pieces must be saved and uploaded to a hosting site: [/b]yeh sponsoring a gene? Which one(s)?: Alloy Other specifications: Please have him hold a brush dipped in black ink in his mouth :3 Also I'd like the runes around him to be black as well. Oh also, if you have a pinglist somewhere please add me to it for whenever you make a Coatl base :0[/center]
@Dawnfire13

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: Tune
I summon you to cast the following spell: Wee Wildclaw
This spell shall be cast upon: 47162331_350.png
The following I place into the circle: Uuh 15 levels I think? since Alloy hasn't been made yet x')
I understand that my finished pieces must be saved and uploaded to a hosting site: yeh
sponsoring a gene? Which one(s)?: Alloy
Other specifications: Please have him hold a brush dipped in black ink in his mouth :3 Also I'd like the runes around him to be black as well.

Oh also, if you have a pinglist somewhere please add me to it for whenever you make a Coatl base :0
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@CrowHarlequin reminder you still have 50 levels to send in! I'm not going to be online from 16:00 FRT to rollover so send them to an online receiver if necessary <3

If you'd like to cancel the order please let me know before 16:00 so I don't exalt the dragons you already sent
@CrowHarlequin reminder you still have 50 levels to send in! I'm not going to be online from 16:00 FRT to rollover so send them to an online receiver if necessary <3

If you'd like to cancel the order please let me know before 16:00 so I don't exalt the dragons you already sent
vfbW8E9.png ~~~]
@Dawnfire13 sent in my levels!
@Dawnfire13 sent in my levels!
82yGJuK.pngcbQdPvX.pngKEQAerK.pngVM11E.gif
@Dawnfire13 no worries about the wait! I’m excited to see what you make, but we’re all human and real life stuff is important :)
@Dawnfire13 no worries about the wait! I’m excited to see what you make, but we’re all human and real life stuff is important :)
roguesarcade.png
@tune alrighty, I've got your order in my spreadsheet! Please keep in mind that levels mush be submitted before rollover tonight!
@tune alrighty, I've got your order in my spreadsheet! Please keep in mind that levels mush be submitted before rollover tonight!
Untitled_Artwork.png Untitled_Artwork.pngMUYNhfy.png
@Cocolatia

I have all the dragons needed so I'll be sending them to you/receiver asap. I have a surprise hospital trip today so I only just got home.
@Cocolatia

I have all the dragons needed so I'll be sending them to you/receiver asap. I have a surprise hospital trip today so I only just got home.
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@Plushstiel

Are you online to receive?