Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Raymond's designs [NEW! CUSTOMS]
1 2 3
Are you looking for unique designs? Raymond's one-off designs may catch your interest!

What's so unusual about your shop, Raymond?
  • Each design is created on its own - all of them differ, and the same base is never used twice!
  • Every character has a short lore snippet on its profile - you can use it as inspiration or create something new!
  • If your offer is relatively high, I can make a shaded bust/headshot or write some more lore of the character you purchase - it's up to you!*
  • *only applies to real-life currency

What do I need to know before I buy one of your designs?
  • Read my Terms of Service before you offer on anything!
  • I only accept art and real-life currency, please do not offer characters/customs.
  • I am most likely to pick money offers over art (although don't go crazy stupid like 20EUR wheeze, even 5-10$ will make me happy)
  • When it comes to art, I will choose quality over quantity.
  • Currently, I am not selling designs for FRC.
  • You can find my art examples here!

How do I offer?
  • You can message me here, on Flight Rising!
  • You can message me on Discord (Ray Enigma#0027) or Instagram (ray_enigma) for even quicker response.

Are you planning anything for the future?
I'm planning to make customs - both from scratch and on a pre-made lineart by me - each of them will be unique, too!
I do take theme suggestions!

What if I don't have a ToyHouse account?
You can still offer! If you buy the character, I will keep its profile in a special tab and credit you as the current owner until you get an account. I may try to get you a code if you wish, but this may take some time.
NEW: CUSTOM DESIGNS!
I do customs (real-life currency mostly), you can find the prices here: https://raymonds-customs.carrd.co
Are you looking for unique designs? Raymond's one-off designs may catch your interest!

What's so unusual about your shop, Raymond?
  • Each design is created on its own - all of them differ, and the same base is never used twice!
  • Every character has a short lore snippet on its profile - you can use it as inspiration or create something new!
  • If your offer is relatively high, I can make a shaded bust/headshot or write some more lore of the character you purchase - it's up to you!*
  • *only applies to real-life currency

What do I need to know before I buy one of your designs?
  • Read my Terms of Service before you offer on anything!
  • I only accept art and real-life currency, please do not offer characters/customs.
  • I am most likely to pick money offers over art (although don't go crazy stupid like 20EUR wheeze, even 5-10$ will make me happy)
  • When it comes to art, I will choose quality over quantity.
  • Currently, I am not selling designs for FRC.
  • You can find my art examples here!

How do I offer?
  • You can message me here, on Flight Rising!
  • You can message me on Discord (Ray Enigma#0027) or Instagram (ray_enigma) for even quicker response.

Are you planning anything for the future?
I'm planning to make customs - both from scratch and on a pre-made lineart by me - each of them will be unique, too!
I do take theme suggestions!

What if I don't have a ToyHouse account?
You can still offer! If you buy the character, I will keep its profile in a special tab and credit you as the current owner until you get an account. I may try to get you a code if you wish, but this may take some time.
NEW: CUSTOM DESIGNS!
I do customs (real-life currency mostly), you can find the prices here: https://raymonds-customs.carrd.co
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
[b]AVAILABLE DESIGNS[/b] --------------------- [url=https://toyhou.se/14208301.-adopt-demon-brawler][b]DEMON BRAWLER[/b][/url] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/43897468_tLKuZ1TDkBK35F0.png[/img] [i]'Some people say that this mysterious entity was once a feared gladiator and a great warrior. As soon as the war ended, not only he lost his job; his empire turned into ruins, leaving him without a home. Is he still the same brutal monster he was years ago?'[/i] -------------------------- [url=https://toyhou.se/14503328.-adopt-achidral]ACHIDRAL[/url] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/44727803_wXOSiM80EfzXHUU.png[/img] [i]'Rumored to come from a different realm, the Achidral is a mysterious entity of unknown origin. Some people say it’s a new, exotic species, while others suspect it’s a dangerous incarnation of a god or a demon, powerful enough to turn our lives upside down. Oh, little do they know about the Achidral and its actions…'[/i]
AVAILABLE DESIGNS
DEMON BRAWLER
43897468_tLKuZ1TDkBK35F0.png
'Some people say that this mysterious entity was once a feared gladiator and a great warrior. As soon as the war ended, not only he lost his job; his empire turned into ruins, leaving him without a home. Is he still the same brutal monster he was years ago?'
ACHIDRAL
44727803_wXOSiM80EfzXHUU.png
'Rumored to come from a different realm, the Achidral is a mysterious entity of unknown origin. Some people say it’s a new, exotic species, while others suspect it’s a dangerous incarnation of a god or a demon, powerful enough to turn our lives upside down. Oh, little do they know about the Achidral and its actions…'
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
PINGLISTS

GENERAL PINGLIST:
Quote:
@/TuxTheStrayCat
@/Kaniari
@/

SPECIFIC THEMES PINGLIST:
Quote:
@/
@/
@/
PINGLISTS

GENERAL PINGLIST:
Quote:
@/TuxTheStrayCat
@/Kaniari
@/

SPECIFIC THEMES PINGLIST:
Quote:
@/
@/
@/
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
(RES)
(RES)
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
WOO! We are finally open!
WOO! We are finally open!
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
i'd be interested in being on your general pinglist, please!
i'd be interested in being on your general pinglist, please!
@Rayymond
ooo I'd like to be added to your pinglist, please!
Also, may I ask if this one is also up for art offers? :0

I might offer for both them and The Lightchaser!
@Rayymond
ooo I'd like to be added to your pinglist, please!
Also, may I ask if this one is also up for art offers? :0

I might offer for both them and The Lightchaser!
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
@kaniari! Added! Ruler of the abyss is already claimed and payment is pending, but Lightchaser is still open!
@kaniari! Added! Ruler of the abyss is already claimed and payment is pending, but Lightchaser is still open!
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
@Rayymond
Thank you! <3
Can you let me know if the person drops by any chance? ; v ;

As for Lightchaser, I'd like to offer 1 flat chibi like this and this + 1 B&W headshot like this, this and this!
@Rayymond
Thank you! <3
Can you let me know if the person drops by any chance? ; v ;

As for Lightchaser, I'd like to offer 1 flat chibi like this and this + 1 B&W headshot like this, this and this!
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
@kaniari will let you know!
Also the offer looks good to me! Feel free to hit me up in PMs with any questions or further stuff, as well as WIPs!

As for chibi, feel free to draw one of these mfs, one of them because they funney, or one of my species - you choose, because I have a lot of neglected charas KSKSJDJ
And for the headshot, feel free to draw any of my angels, I don’t mind!
@kaniari will let you know!
Also the offer looks good to me! Feel free to hit me up in PMs with any questions or further stuff, as well as WIPs!

As for chibi, feel free to draw one of these mfs, one of them because they funney, or one of my species - you choose, because I have a lot of neglected charas KSKSJDJ
And for the headshot, feel free to draw any of my angels, I don’t mind!
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
1 2 3