Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed! Relocating..
1 2 3 4
Closed!
Thank you for those who commissioned me.
I will be moving to Creative corner for free art for self Improvement. perhaps Ill open up again one day!

Link to the new area will be posted sometime tomorrow.
Happy 2022! Stay Bold and Explore Your Abilities!

Link to my Creative Corner: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3091843
Closed!
Thank you for those who commissioned me.
I will be moving to Creative corner for free art for self Improvement. perhaps Ill open up again one day!

Link to the new area will be posted sometime tomorrow.
Happy 2022! Stay Bold and Explore Your Abilities!

Link to my Creative Corner: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3091843
Copy.png
Bump
Bump
Copy.png
Bump
Bump
Copy.png
boop
boop
o722_d01_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d02_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d03_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d04_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d05_DarkHyancith.png
friendly bump for pretty art ^^
friendly bump for pretty art ^^
Desert_Storm.png
bumpers
bumpers
Copy.png
bomp
bomp
Copy.png
@MaskedMessenger Hi! could i get a headshot for one of my dragons? :D Name of Dragon/Oc: Trickster Reference Link: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/361685/36168424_350.png[/img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36168424]Link To Bio[/url] Total Pricing: 250g i think? i do have treasure and would happily give some if you allow mixed payment. Personality/Info of Character/Dragon: not... Evil...? but his moral compass is a roulette wheel. a very 'mad scientist' sort of guy that isn't actively out to hurt people but if the boyfriend he frankenstien'd together commits violations of the draconic geneva convention he's willing to turn a blind eye. He's part of a subspecies, linked in his bio. Any Requests: the only two apparel bits i care about for a headshot are the goggles and the black+gold part of the banner. as for his skin.... it's important to me but at the same time i admit it's kinda complex. if it helps to look at it as a weird mutation on the poison gene that'd be great, i don't really care about the fins or the highlights-marbling effect it's got going anyways.[outfit=1779797]
@MaskedMessenger Hi! could i get a headshot for one of my dragons? :D
Name of Dragon/Oc: Trickster

Reference Link: 36168424_350.pngLink To Bio

Total Pricing: 250g i think? i do have treasure and would happily give some if you allow mixed payment.

Personality/Info of Character/Dragon: not... Evil...? but his moral compass is a roulette wheel. a very 'mad scientist' sort of guy that isn't actively out to hurt people but if the boyfriend he frankenstien'd together commits violations of the draconic geneva convention he's willing to turn a blind eye. He's part of a subspecies, linked in his bio.

Any Requests: the only two apparel bits i care about for a headshot are the goggles and the black+gold part of the banner. as for his skin.... it's important to me but at the same time i admit it's kinda complex. if it helps to look at it as a weird mutation on the poison gene that'd be great, i don't really care about the fins or the highlights-marbling effect it's got going anyways.
Not Found
BXLkeys.gif Mullet-Loophole-Tiny-Personal.pngboyfriendbadge.pngStoneshape-Sentinels-Tinyicon.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tqGkHih.png
qb9pYzX.png
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
mlHpBMC.png
0uVMYap.png
fLobcT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
@LastDreadPirate

Hello! I'd be happy to do a headshot for trickster! Now I'd like to warn that I may not be able to get to it right away as I'm currently somewhere else and not with my computer setup (which is why my artshop's last bump was 22th but I didn't think I'd have to make an announcement due to no commissions except for one). I'll be back to my computer, Sunday. If you'd be willing to wait then your order will be fulfilled ^^
@LastDreadPirate

Hello! I'd be happy to do a headshot for trickster! Now I'd like to warn that I may not be able to get to it right away as I'm currently somewhere else and not with my computer setup (which is why my artshop's last bump was 22th but I didn't think I'd have to make an announcement due to no commissions except for one). I'll be back to my computer, Sunday. If you'd be willing to wait then your order will be fulfilled ^^
Copy.png
I'd absolutely be willing to wait! :D would you want me to send payment now or when the art is complete?
I'd absolutely be willing to wait! :D would you want me to send payment now or when the art is complete?
BXLkeys.gif Mullet-Loophole-Tiny-Personal.pngboyfriendbadge.pngStoneshape-Sentinels-Tinyicon.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tqGkHih.png
qb9pYzX.png
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
mlHpBMC.png
0uVMYap.png
fLobcT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
1 2 3 4