Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] ufo makes headshots !!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ufology THANKKK you for holding onto that slot for me, getting fill it up now!!! QwQ [b]dragon/reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60187101][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/601872/60187101_350.png[/img][/url] [b]type:[/b] colored [b]apparel/skins/detail notes:[/b] [item=Summer Swelter] [item=Unlucky Gambeson][item=Murderous Vial] (^ if these two even show up! For the vial, id like it the skull was drawn in the shape of a bull’s ) [b]pose/expression:[/b] a wistful expression perhaps? [b]payment type:[/b] gem [b]other comments?[/b] n/a [b]dragon/reference:[/b] [url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/275077726153736204/924870304189255780/HEEHOO.png]Wilbur ref[/url] // [url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/275077726153736204/924948278490066984/scarf.png]colors [/url] (ignore the snake!!) [b]type:[/b] sketch [b]apparel/skins/detail notes:[/b] has a lil ribbon around his neck :> and his clothes are sizes too small for him - coat has a little eye symbol on (your) left side. if you're having difficulty with his clothing though, feel free to ditch it! but id still love for his ribbon to be tied around his neck xD [b]pose/expression:[/b] up to you!! if it helps, he's actually a cheerful lad, but just as easily sent into a blinding rage [b]payment type:[/b] gem [b]other comments?[/b] sorry to hit you with a rough sketch of a ref but if you need more reference of him or think he isn't up your alley lmk!
@ufology
THANKKK you for holding onto that slot for me, getting fill it up now!!! QwQ

dragon/reference:
60187101_350.png

type: colored
apparel/skins/detail notes:
Summer Swelter
Unlucky Gambeson Murderous Vial
(^ if these two even show up! For the vial, id like it the skull was drawn in the shape of a bull’s )

pose/expression: a wistful expression perhaps?
payment type: gem
other comments? n/a

dragon/reference: Wilbur ref // colors (ignore the snake!!)
type: sketch
apparel/skins/detail notes: has a lil ribbon around his neck :> and his clothes are sizes too small for him - coat has a little eye symbol on (your) left side. if you're having difficulty with his clothing though, feel free to ditch it! but id still love for his ribbon to be tied around his neck xD

pose/expression: up to you!! if it helps, he's actually a cheerful lad, but just as easily sent into a blinding rage
payment type: gem
other comments? sorry to hit you with a rough sketch of a ref but if you need more reference of him or think he isn't up your alley lmk!
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae ooh haruspex is so cool! they'll be 600g c: as for wilbur: do you have any references for colours/markings on him, or would you like the sketch to be without the single-tone colouring i usually add? if the latter, it'll be 150g for him! lmk though [emoji=new friend size=1]
@crowvidae
ooh haruspex is so cool! they'll be 600g c:

as for wilbur: do you have any references for colours/markings on him, or would you like the sketch to be without the single-tone colouring i usually add? if the latter, it'll be 150g for him! lmk though
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology
aa thank u!!! I was actually gonna pick another dragon but I impulse bought him literally today and therefore he gets all the art now :'DD

HMM I'd love it with the toned colouring, but he doesn't have much markings I think... linked a second picture in the order form above! his colours should be leaning more purple-red ish but I think this is the most up to date one I have for him >-<

terribly sorry for the abysmal amount of ref I have for him, but all his finished art is outdated... QwQ

Let me know if you think tone-colours are possible (still ok if no~) and I will send a PM with the total gems <3
@ufology
aa thank u!!! I was actually gonna pick another dragon but I impulse bought him literally today and therefore he gets all the art now :'DD

HMM I'd love it with the toned colouring, but he doesn't have much markings I think... linked a second picture in the order form above! his colours should be leaning more purple-red ish but I think this is the most up to date one I have for him >-<

terribly sorry for the abysmal amount of ref I have for him, but all his finished art is outdated... QwQ

Let me know if you think tone-colours are possible (still ok if no~) and I will send a PM with the total gems <3
7bfJZaP.png
@ufology
i need to be on your pinglist now Please ahhhh
@ufology
i need to be on your pinglist now Please ahhhh
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
@crowvidae
That works! With the toned colouring, it'd be 250g for him, making your total 850g! If that works with you, send over a PM and I'll get started right away :]
@crowvidae
That works! With the toned colouring, it'd be 250g for him, making your total 850g! If that works with you, send over a PM and I'll get started right away :]
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology, may I be added to both of the current pinglists?
@ufology, may I be added to both of the current pinglists?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
I'd love to be added to the open slots pinglist please!
I'd love to be added to the open slots pinglist please!
Hello, could I be added to both ping lists please?
Hello, could I be added to both ping lists please?
1 2 3 4 5 6