Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DewFeather’s doodle shop!
[center][size=6][u]DewFeather’s Doodle Shop![/u][/size][/center] [size=1]must. make. money[/size] [size=6]Currently Open!![/size] a cheap doodle shop to get art for your dergens [emoji=fae happy size=2] [size=5]Hello! What I draw:[/size] I draw your dragons, their dragons, my dragons, everyone’s dragons! Drawings should be finished in about a week. I will ping you and post it here, along with a link to the image page. [size=5][u]Prices[/u][/size] I have a gem:treasure ratio of 1:1,000 There are a few different things I can do. I also have no idea if these prices are good, so if you think they should be changed I will listen to you. These are how you want the drawing to look like -Lines (no color) 10g -Basic Color (may have a few markings, not very complicated)-15g -Full Color (fancy stuff/all/most of the colors)- 25g Other stuff Headshot- 10g Full body- 25g Accessory- 2g (each accessory is two gems.) Skins- Not doing skins right now Example: [url=https://ibb.co/album/xYQ1xg]All art shop/examples/dragon art will be here![/url] Lined headshot:26 gems (headshot-10, lined-10, apparel-6) Form for buying [quote] Hello! I would like a piece of art! Dragon widget: Link to dragon: Lined or color: Headshot or full body: Apparel: Total cost: Pose: Extra: Style: (watercolor/sketchy/dramatic) Thanks! [/quote] Send me half of the total before, and then the rest when I am done. If you do not get yours within the week, pm me, post here, ping me, and I will finish. [emoji=fae happy size=2] Slots: [quote] 1- 2- 3-[/quote]
DewFeather’s Doodle Shop!
must. make. money

Currently Open!!
a cheap doodle shop to get art for your dergens

Hello! What I draw:
I draw your dragons, their dragons, my dragons, everyone’s dragons! Drawings should be finished in about a week. I will ping you and post it here, along with a link to the image page.

Prices
I have a gem:treasure ratio of 1:1,000
There are a few different things I can do. I also have no idea if these prices are good, so if you think they should be changed I will listen to you.

These are how you want the drawing to look like

-Lines (no color) 10g
-Basic Color (may have a few markings, not very complicated)-15g
-Full Color (fancy stuff/all/most of the colors)- 25g

Other stuff

Headshot- 10g
Full body- 25g
Accessory- 2g (each accessory is two gems.)

Skins- Not doing skins right now

Example:

All art shop/examples/dragon art will be here!

Lined headshot:26 gems (headshot-10, lined-10, apparel-6)

Form for buying
Quote:
Hello! I would like a piece of art!
Dragon widget:
Link to dragon:
Lined or color:
Headshot or full body:
Apparel:
Total cost:
Pose:
Extra:
Style: (watercolor/sketchy/dramatic)
Thanks!

Send me half of the total before, and then the rest when I am done. If you do not get yours within the week, pm me, post here, ping me, and I will finish.
Slots:
Quote:
1-
2-
3-
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
Open!
Open!
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
@DewFeather
Hey! Do you have any examples?
@DewFeather
Hey! Do you have any examples?
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png kZjIfse.gif shadowshieldl.png
@Caileire
I have two examples in this link! There are two outside of that album that can also be an example, but they weren’t for the shop.
@Caileire
I have two examples in this link! There are two outside of that album that can also be an example, but they weren’t for the shop.
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
@DewFeather
Oh those are cute!
I'll have to think on it though (secret santa and everything, watching the wallet), I hope you have a good day and happy holidays!
@DewFeather
Oh those are cute!
I'll have to think on it though (secret santa and everything, watching the wallet), I hope you have a good day and happy holidays!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png kZjIfse.gif shadowshieldl.png