Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[font=century][size=4]i'm closed for now. i'm finishing up the orders i have and then taking a break! ask to be on my pinglist. hi! welcome to my revamped art store. please read all the below information carefully! the store is divided into 3 sections: introduction and prices/order info, examples, and terms of service/other details. i am subscribed but you can ping me if you want to. [b]!!! [/b] i am taking USD right now too. there are separate slots and your order is completed before FRC orders. the prices are not 1:1 matched and i apologize for that. i will provide discounts for anyone ordering more than one USD piece. i will DM you my Paypal and start your commission as soon as youve paid (or asap if I'm outside/busy). Thank you! [b][font=century][size=4]PRICES:[/b] start with what size you want, and then add the color price if you want color! the prices listed for the sizes are the base price. my G/T ratio is 1:1000 for simplicity! i take mixed payment. BUST - [b]150kT[/b] - [b]$5[/b] HALFBODY* - [b]400kT[/b] - [b]$8[/b] FULLBODY - [b]600kT[/b] - [b]$12[/b] COLOR ADDONS: no color/greyscale - free flat colors - [b]+150kT[/b] [b]+$3[/b] light shading - [b]+300kT[/b] [b]+$5[/b] i can shade a colorless piece through greyscale - this is what you will get if you order no color + shading. just for clarity: since you can order the two separately, both fees are added if you want both. if you're ordering a colored, shaded fullbody i am willing to discount it however! !! you must pay [b]up front[/b] either through CR or private message. i'm sorry! i have been scammed before and i do not want repeats. i will accept your payment right away and leave a message in either the CR box or the PM reply with a time estimate for your piece. i will send your finished piece through[b] private message[/b] unless you ask for a different delivery. [b]i take items[/b] as payment as well! i am working on my wishlist at the moment so no concrete list yet but i will take pretty much anything as long as it meets the price of the commission (i go by either LAH or marketplace dom discount price). please write in your post if you would like to pay this way and we can discuss! i would also consider art trades but i am mainly looking for humanoid (catboy) art right now. you do not have to use this form but it makes things simple if you'd like to! [quote=order form][b]Username:[/b] [b]Character/Dragon:[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Anything Extra (details, expression/pose, things you want me to know, etc):[/b][/quote] [b][font=century][size=4]i WILL draw:[/b] OCs, FR dragons including skin and apparels, humanoids, anthros, ferals, monsters, light mecha, fanart from most medias, etc. [b][font=century][size=4]i WON'T draw:[/b] anything against the terms of service, fanart of media i am not comfortable with, overly complex mecha or anything of that sort. i am willing to do a lot so please ask! [b]EXTRA cost: [/b]sorry to have to make this category! genes that are hard to color or shade, complex skins, characters, armor, heavy shading, things like that. i may have to give you a quote for any of these things. [b]USD SLOTS:[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [b]FRC SLOTS:[/b] 1. 2. 3. ask for pinglist if they are full. please see the next post for examples and the post after for my TOS/rules! *[b]NOTE[/b]: halfbodies are sort of a grey area in terms of just how much is drawn. usually they include the shoulders and arms but sometimes have more of the torso depending on pose/character. the base price will not exceed 400kT but if you would like a size in between bust and halfbody we can discuss lowering the price!
i'm closed for now. i'm finishing up the orders i have and then taking a break! ask to be on my pinglist.

hi! welcome to my revamped art store. please read all the below information carefully! the store is divided into 3 sections: introduction and prices/order info, examples, and terms of service/other details. i am subscribed but you can ping me if you want to.

!!! i am taking USD right now too. there are separate slots and your order is completed before FRC orders. the prices are not 1:1 matched and i apologize for that. i will provide discounts for anyone ordering more than one USD piece. i will DM you my Paypal and start your commission as soon as youve paid (or asap if I'm outside/busy). Thank you!

PRICES:
start with what size you want, and then add the color price if you want color! the prices listed for the sizes are the base price. my G/T ratio is 1:1000 for simplicity! i take mixed payment.

BUST - 150kT - $5
HALFBODY* - 400kT - $8
FULLBODY - 600kT - $12

COLOR ADDONS:

no color/greyscale - free
flat colors - +150kT +$3
light shading - +300kT +$5
i can shade a colorless piece through greyscale - this is what you will get if you order no color + shading. just for clarity: since you can order the two separately, both fees are added if you want both. if you're ordering a colored, shaded fullbody i am willing to discount it however!

!! you must pay up front either through CR or private message. i'm sorry! i have been scammed before and i do not want repeats. i will accept your payment right away and leave a message in either the CR box or the PM reply with a time estimate for your piece. i will send your finished piece through private message unless you ask for a different delivery.

i take items as payment as well! i am working on my wishlist at the moment so no concrete list yet but i will take pretty much anything as long as it meets the price of the commission (i go by either LAH or marketplace dom discount price). please write in your post if you would like to pay this way and we can discuss! i would also consider art trades but i am mainly looking for humanoid (catboy) art right now.

you do not have to use this form but it makes things simple if you'd like to!
order form wrote:
Username:
Character/Dragon:
Payment Method:
Anything Extra (details, expression/pose, things you want me to know, etc):

i WILL draw: OCs, FR dragons including skin and apparels, humanoids, anthros, ferals, monsters, light mecha, fanart from most medias, etc.

i WON'T draw: anything against the terms of service, fanart of media i am not comfortable with, overly complex mecha or anything of that sort. i am willing to do a lot so please ask!

EXTRA cost: sorry to have to make this category! genes that are hard to color or shade, complex skins, characters, armor, heavy shading, things like that. i may have to give you a quote for any of these things.

USD SLOTS:

FRC SLOTS:

ask for pinglist if they are full.

please see the next post for examples and the post after for my TOS/rules!

*NOTE: halfbodies are sort of a grey area in terms of just how much is drawn. usually they include the shoulders and arms but sometimes have more of the torso depending on pose/character. the base price will not exceed 400kT but if you would like a size in between bust and halfbody we can discuss lowering the price!
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
[center][font=century][size=4][b]EXAMPLES[/b] i don't have too many right now but i will add more as i complete pieces! you are also welcome to view my [url=https://toyhou.se/Dosis/art]art tab[/url] on Toyhouse although a lot of it is old. [b]my characters/dragons[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635553037842120720/904954244703059998/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635553037842120720/903509671829180447/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635553037842120720/919477540006023228/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/902791292591939584/904942285593116742/image0.png[/img] [b]other's characters and dragons[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635553037842120720/914364088790962226/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] YetDarker [b] Fanart[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635553037842120720/912477365320421406/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [/center]
EXAMPLES

i don't have too many right now but i will add more as i complete pieces! you are also welcome to view my art tab on Toyhouse although a lot of it is old.

my characters/dragons

Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
image0.png

other's characters and dragons
Untitled_Artwork.png
YetDarker

Fanart

Untitled_Artwork.png
[font=century][size=4][b]SOME RULES AND INFO:[/b] !! my terms of service are on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8125925]this dragon[/url] to take up less space. this includes information about my [b]refund policy[/b] as well as other general information about my work process and work time. it is not necessarily required for you to read these but if something comes up i will point you in this direction !! here is a small bullet point list of extra information. [emoji=blue star size=1] you may request a simple color, simple pattern, or transparent background, if left up to me i will probably leave it grey. for more complex backgrounds please discuss with me! [emoji=blue star size=1] i will give discounts to anyone who bought from my previous shops or anyone who would like a bulk order! i may also consider discounts for very simple characters. [emoji=blue star size=1] my schedule is a mess and my health is slightly worse. i cannot give time frames anymore but please feel free to ask for a refund if you feel you have been waiting too long. [emoji=blue star size=1] if i want to use your piece as an example i will ask you first. [emoji=blue star size=1] you may ask for my discord if you would prefer discussing things there! i like using it for larger or more complex orders as it is easier to instant message and get lots of details in multiple texts. [emoji=blue star size=1] if you would like the sketch sent to you, please let me know! i work very quickly when i sit down to draw so most of the time it slips my mind. if you would like the sketch to be approved for lining please let me know!! that's all for now. thank you for reading! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
SOME RULES AND INFO:

!! my terms of service are on this dragon to take up less space. this includes information about my refund policy as well as other general information about my work process and work time. it is not necessarily required for you to read these but if something comes up i will point you in this direction !!

here is a small bullet point list of extra information.

you may request a simple color, simple pattern, or transparent background, if left up to me i will probably leave it grey. for more complex backgrounds please discuss with me!
i will give discounts to anyone who bought from my previous shops or anyone who would like a bulk order! i may also consider discounts for very simple characters.
my schedule is a mess and my health is slightly worse. i cannot give time frames anymore but please feel free to ask for a refund if you feel you have been waiting too long.
if i want to use your piece as an example i will ask you first.
you may ask for my discord if you would prefer discussing things there! i like using it for larger or more complex orders as it is easier to instant message and get lots of details in multiple texts.
if you would like the sketch sent to you, please let me know! i work very quickly when i sit down to draw so most of the time it slips my mind. if you would like the sketch to be approved for lining please let me know!!

that's all for now. thank you for reading!
open!
open!
up
up
up
up
up
up