Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sparkroots Pottery Stand [WIP]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/753831346182291588/900757781286621215/image0.png[/img] [i]At the edge of Sparkroot's residential area, hyper young dragons run all about, giggling and play-fighting. Parents that sit by watching wave as you pass, and one asks you if you're looking for the arts shop, because you seem the type to be looking for it! When you say that's indeed your destination, they point you to a little building embedded under the hook of one of the towns many exposed roots, a sign on the front saying, "Sparkroot Arts and Crafts", and a smaller sign attached that says "Current sale on pottery!" Below that second sign is a stand of Troodo, showingnoff mugs, plates, and the like. You walk in and at the front desk, a dark blue tundra sits, hunched over a canvas and sketching something out. He looks young, there's no way he could be the owner? He looks up and waves, setting down his pencil and smiling. "Welcome to Sparkroot Arts and Crafts, friend! I'm Azzy, local art-smith! Right now i'm hosting a ceramics group of Jade Troodo, as you can see outside! So, what can i do for you today?" So you're proven wrong about this not being the owner. Oh well, there's no harm in taking a look around, now is there?[/i] [b]Info[/b] Hello! I'm Azzy, otherwise known as Void! At the moment, im selling ceramic-themed adopts, based off of your dragons, such as mugs, bowls, and yknow those plates your grandma hangs on the walls? We have those too! I have a few examples of what i mean below if you scroll down somewhat, and im open to answering any questions people have! [b]Rules and Guidelines[/b] I do have the right to refuse services to any customer for any reason. You WILL be notified of WHY i am doing so. Being rude about your order being denied, for any reason, earns you a complete ban from my services and a block. I have a zero tolerance policy, for my own safety and wellbeing. Related to above; dont be pushy or rush me on your order! I dont work well under pressure, and even if i did it’s rude to rush people. Please try to be specific in what you want! You are allowed to PM me about your orders without asking, be it for questions or otherwise. Will not do Anything that disregards the Flight Rising TOS. Super Complicated Gene/Color Combos Gem Genes (see right above) Ordering from me means you agree to all terms![/center]
image0.png

At the edge of Sparkroot's residential area, hyper young dragons run all about, giggling and play-fighting. Parents that sit by watching wave as you pass, and one asks you if you're looking for the arts shop, because you seem the type to be looking for it! When you say that's indeed your destination, they point you to a little building embedded under the hook of one of the towns many exposed roots, a sign on the front saying, "Sparkroot Arts and Crafts", and a smaller sign attached that says "Current sale on pottery!" Below that second sign is a stand of Troodo, showingnoff mugs, plates, and the like.

You walk in and at the front desk, a dark blue tundra sits, hunched over a canvas and sketching something out. He looks young, there's no way he could be the owner? He looks up and waves, setting down his pencil and smiling. "Welcome to Sparkroot Arts and Crafts, friend! I'm Azzy, local art-smith! Right now i'm hosting a ceramics group of Jade Troodo, as you can see outside! So, what can i do for you today?" So you're proven wrong about this not being the owner. Oh well, there's no harm in taking a look around, now is there?

Info

Hello! I'm Azzy, otherwise known as Void! At the moment, im selling ceramic-themed adopts, based off of your dragons, such as mugs, bowls, and yknow those plates your grandma hangs on the walls? We have those too! I have a few examples of what i mean below if you scroll down somewhat, and im open to answering any questions people have!

Rules and Guidelines

I do have the right to refuse services to any customer for any reason. You WILL be notified of WHY i am doing so.
Being rude about your order being denied, for any reason, earns you a complete ban from my services and a block. I have a zero tolerance policy, for my own safety and wellbeing.
Related to above; dont be pushy or rush me on your order! I dont work well under pressure, and even if i did it’s rude to rush people.
Please try to be specific in what you want!
You are allowed to PM me about your orders without asking, be it for questions or otherwise.

Will not do
Anything that disregards the Flight Rising TOS.
Super Complicated Gene/Color Combos
Gem Genes (see right above)

Ordering from me means you agree to all terms!
VAAnkLY.png
Pricing

In terms of how my transactions will be working: i send a colored sketch of the product(s) to you to approve of, and once thats complete, the customer will send the money via a 2 way CR. I'll continue to communicate about the progress of the piece(s) until i send the finished product(s), and to complete payment, i will send a piece of sand or other "trash" item to fill the space, and upon transaction completion, the complete work(s) will be sent via PM, with a less obvious watermark

All prices are listed in treasure, but i do take gems as well.
Conversion Rate: 1000:1
All prices are based on my own abilities and estimates, and are non-negotiable.

Classic Mugs: 30kt
Tall or Wide mugs: 40kt
Plates or Bowls: 50kt
Additional Decor: 5kt per extra Decor

Additional Decor Options
Mugs (all): Spoon (plastic or metal), Saucer (white, black, or grey), Whipped Cream (plain, sprinkles, cinnamon, or a mixture), Visible Steam (auto semi-transparent).
Bowls: Spoon/Fork (plastic or metal), Ice Cream (vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, includes fudge drizzle), Visible Steam
Plates: Visible Hangers (Any color of the rainbow)

10kt will be charged if you want changes to be made after the sketch has been approved.
Pricing

In terms of how my transactions will be working: i send a colored sketch of the product(s) to you to approve of, and once thats complete, the customer will send the money via a 2 way CR. I'll continue to communicate about the progress of the piece(s) until i send the finished product(s), and to complete payment, i will send a piece of sand or other "trash" item to fill the space, and upon transaction completion, the complete work(s) will be sent via PM, with a less obvious watermark

All prices are listed in treasure, but i do take gems as well.
Conversion Rate: 1000:1
All prices are based on my own abilities and estimates, and are non-negotiable.

Classic Mugs: 30kt
Tall or Wide mugs: 40kt
Plates or Bowls: 50kt
Additional Decor: 5kt per extra Decor

Additional Decor Options
Mugs (all): Spoon (plastic or metal), Saucer (white, black, or grey), Whipped Cream (plain, sprinkles, cinnamon, or a mixture), Visible Steam (auto semi-transparent).
Bowls: Spoon/Fork (plastic or metal), Ice Cream (vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, includes fudge drizzle), Visible Steam
Plates: Visible Hangers (Any color of the rainbow)

10kt will be charged if you want changes to be made after the sketch has been approved.
VAAnkLY.png
Examples

[These will all be in order of when i make them.]
Examples

[These will all be in order of when i make them.]
VAAnkLY.png
Slot Info, Pinglist and Order Form

I do not fill more than three orders at once, and i dont take more orders until i've finished at least two of them if i have all three full. Orders will be taken on a first come first serve basis.
If all slots are filled, you can continue to inquire about or make orders, but i wont be taking any new orders until i've finished all three. If you'd like to be pinged for openings, ask me about being added to the pinglist below!

1: OPEN
2: OPEN
3: OPEN

Pinglist

There's nothing here. Only gnarled roots..

Order Form
Quote:
Username:
Item(s):
Additional Decor: (Specify what's for what if there are multiple items in your order)
Dragon(s): (provide link to dragon(s)
Price: (do the math, to ensure you know what you're paying beforehand)
Slot Info, Pinglist and Order Form

I do not fill more than three orders at once, and i dont take more orders until i've finished at least two of them if i have all three full. Orders will be taken on a first come first serve basis.
If all slots are filled, you can continue to inquire about or make orders, but i wont be taking any new orders until i've finished all three. If you'd like to be pinged for openings, ask me about being added to the pinglist below!

1: OPEN
2: OPEN
3: OPEN

Pinglist

There's nothing here. Only gnarled roots..

Order Form
Quote:
Username:
Item(s):
Additional Decor: (Specify what's for what if there are multiple items in your order)
Dragon(s): (provide link to dragon(s)
Price: (do the math, to ensure you know what you're paying beforehand)
VAAnkLY.png
Reserved post numero uno
Reserved post numero uno
VAAnkLY.png
Reserved post numero dos
Reserved post numero dos
VAAnkLY.png
^ little bump!
^ little bump!
VAAnkLY.png
^ little bump!
^ little bump!