Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] TIFM Lore & Quote Quilts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@PrinceCatLoaf I’ve finished your commission! I’ll send the rest of it over once you’ve given payment - just 90g with the discount :D [quote=Preview] They haven’t had the time to spend time with each other recently. It was no surprise, of course; there had been more issues popping up at the borders of their clan, and as the leader of the guards, it was only natural that Kenway would have to take care of them personally. As such, she hadn’t been able to meet up with Aisling as often as she would’ve liked to. She knew Aisling understood, and was fine with the brief moments they managed to get with each other in between Kenway’s duties, but the Skydancer couldn’t help but feel guilty for it. [/quote]
@PrinceCatLoaf I’ve finished your commission! I’ll send the rest of it over once you’ve given payment - just 90g with the discount :D
Preview wrote:
They haven’t had the time to spend time with each other recently.

It was no surprise, of course; there had been more issues popping up at the borders of their clan, and as the leader of the guards, it was only natural that Kenway would have to take care of them personally. As such, she hadn’t been able to meet up with Aisling as often as she would’ve liked to.

She knew Aisling understood, and was fine with the brief moments they managed to get with each other in between Kenway’s duties, but the Skydancer couldn’t help but feel guilty for it.
Pi0AvSi.png ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
Ohh I love your writing, I'd love to buy from you if you're up for it!
I wasn't quite sure if you do non-flight rising characters so my apology if you don't you can just skip over me!!

Username: hyenaglasses
Link to character(s): https://toyhou.se/13212928.lighthouse-and-mushroom
Notes about characters(s): Mushroom is always nervous and realistically she can't be a big time adventure that she used to dream about but she also isn't practically worthless as she's been told by so many.
Lighthouse is kind of just a jerk, she destroys adventures houses if they disrespect the land in her afterlife realm. She sees Mushroom as a spark among mortals while the rest are smog, even if they've tried there best to smother her light. She loves to be feared.
Payment type: Vignette 50kt - 100kt
Notes in general: Honestly fluff, angst or a bit of horror are all rad things that could be included. If you need any prompts just let me know!!!

Thank you for the chance!
Ohh I love your writing, I'd love to buy from you if you're up for it!
I wasn't quite sure if you do non-flight rising characters so my apology if you don't you can just skip over me!!

Username: hyenaglasses
Link to character(s): https://toyhou.se/13212928.lighthouse-and-mushroom
Notes about characters(s): Mushroom is always nervous and realistically she can't be a big time adventure that she used to dream about but she also isn't practically worthless as she's been told by so many.
Lighthouse is kind of just a jerk, she destroys adventures houses if they disrespect the land in her afterlife realm. She sees Mushroom as a spark among mortals while the rest are smog, even if they've tried there best to smother her light. She loves to be feared.
Payment type: Vignette 50kt - 100kt
Notes in general: Honestly fluff, angst or a bit of horror are all rad things that could be included. If you need any prompts just let me know!!!

Thank you for the chance!
908a9c2ea053088d9e1d00113582ec117e77a09c.png
@hyenaglasses i do non-fr characters as well! i don’t really need a prompt, but you can provide one if you wish!

also, do you want to have the first-time discount with your order or no?
@hyenaglasses i do non-fr characters as well! i don’t really need a prompt, but you can provide one if you wish!

also, do you want to have the first-time discount with your order or no?
Pi0AvSi.png ==

TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
Oh heck I love this! I'm p sure I've read a few of your MCYT fics on AO3 :D

Username: Vatrachio
Link to character(s): Chicken the cat :3
Notes about character(s): They refer to themselves as Chicken (bc who would be happy with the name Chickenwing :'D). They're nervous yet calm at the same time. Kinda like anxiety showing through apathy if that makes sense? People think of them as apathetic while they are most defenitely not! They get frightened easily, and they struggle a lot with derealization and getting stuck in dreams (it's basically their entire lore in my head LOL). Butterflies and wings often occur in their dreams and hallucinations, they stand for freedom and escaping from their own mind. They tend to keep to themselves a lot, and are often found under a starry sky (no matter where or when) just gazing off. Oh also they use she/her and they/them pronouns, you can use whichever :D
Payment type: Gems
Discounts: Don't want any
Notes in general: It can be as long or as short as you want! If you're comfortable with it, you can write something about derealization, or how they're stuck in a dream (on repeat maybe?). If you're not comfortable with it, you can write about them dreaming about running through a beautiful place full of nature (or flying through the clouds, or both), only for them to wake up in a dark and gloomy cave with stiff joints and a longing to be free. The main inspiration for this is this artwork. Honestly tho, you can go as wild as you want. They don't have any lore written yet, so you can do whatever you want with worldbuilding/general environment to make it fit with the theme! If you need any more info just lmk!
Oh heck I love this! I'm p sure I've read a few of your MCYT fics on AO3 :D

Username: Vatrachio
Link to character(s): Chicken the cat :3
Notes about character(s): They refer to themselves as Chicken (bc who would be happy with the name Chickenwing :'D). They're nervous yet calm at the same time. Kinda like anxiety showing through apathy if that makes sense? People think of them as apathetic while they are most defenitely not! They get frightened easily, and they struggle a lot with derealization and getting stuck in dreams (it's basically their entire lore in my head LOL). Butterflies and wings often occur in their dreams and hallucinations, they stand for freedom and escaping from their own mind. They tend to keep to themselves a lot, and are often found under a starry sky (no matter where or when) just gazing off. Oh also they use she/her and they/them pronouns, you can use whichever :D
Payment type: Gems
Discounts: Don't want any
Notes in general: It can be as long or as short as you want! If you're comfortable with it, you can write something about derealization, or how they're stuck in a dream (on repeat maybe?). If you're not comfortable with it, you can write about them dreaming about running through a beautiful place full of nature (or flying through the clouds, or both), only for them to wake up in a dark and gloomy cave with stiff joints and a longing to be free. The main inspiration for this is this artwork. Honestly tho, you can go as wild as you want. They don't have any lore written yet, so you can do whatever you want with worldbuilding/general environment to make it fit with the theme! If you need any more info just lmk!
yellow_flower_aes.png yellow_lemon_aes.png yellow_lightning_aes.png
@Vatrachio
Chicken sounds really cool! i’ll finish your comm in a day or two :D!
@Vatrachio
Chicken sounds really cool! i’ll finish your comm in a day or two :D!
Pi0AvSi.png ==

TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
Heck yes thank you!
A couple of prompts for you:

(preferred) Fluff: Just Mushroom driving/boating around in her train boat and taking Lighthouse sightseeing. Lighthouse just decides squeezing into the front carriage with her is what she wants to do and refuses to get into the other carriage (though Mushroom wouldn't tell her too just be confused and blusht). She just flirts with Mushroom and listens to her gush about all the beautiful places as they go.

Fluff: Lighthouse not really knowing what a hug or a kiss is when she saw someone doing it earlier while swimming in the rivers. She comes to Mushroom to understand and Mushroom awkwardly trying to explain it while blushing furiously.

Uhh If you don't like either of those get back to me and i'll think up some more that you might like better.

No it's totally fine I want you to get the full payment.
Also would you prefer me to send payment upfront!
Heck yes thank you!
A couple of prompts for you:

(preferred) Fluff: Just Mushroom driving/boating around in her train boat and taking Lighthouse sightseeing. Lighthouse just decides squeezing into the front carriage with her is what she wants to do and refuses to get into the other carriage (though Mushroom wouldn't tell her too just be confused and blusht). She just flirts with Mushroom and listens to her gush about all the beautiful places as they go.

Fluff: Lighthouse not really knowing what a hug or a kiss is when she saw someone doing it earlier while swimming in the rivers. She comes to Mushroom to understand and Mushroom awkwardly trying to explain it while blushing furiously.

Uhh If you don't like either of those get back to me and i'll think up some more that you might like better.

No it's totally fine I want you to get the full payment.
Also would you prefer me to send payment upfront!
@hyenaglasses i can do your preferred prompt, sure! and ty :D!
you can send it upfront, although I won’t accept it until i’ve finished your comm!
@hyenaglasses i can do your preferred prompt, sure! and ty :D!
you can send it upfront, although I won’t accept it until i’ve finished your comm!
Pi0AvSi.png ==

TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
Awesome thank you so much! Uh I forgot the different prices because of the words so maybe after would be better so I can make sure you get the full payment if that's okay (if not I can send the base price now and more after if you'd prefer that)!!! ^^
Awesome thank you so much! Uh I forgot the different prices because of the words so maybe after would be better so I can make sure you get the full payment if that's okay (if not I can send the base price now and more after if you'd prefer that)!!! ^^
@hyenaglasses after would be better, yeah!
@hyenaglasses after would be better, yeah!
Pi0AvSi.png ==

TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE