Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketches for Genes!
1 2
[center][b]I'm looking to stock up on modern genes and breed changes(not looking for ancient ones atm, though I'm looking for ancient breed changes!)[/b] Flight Rising dragons are pretty complex so I'll for the most part except for gem genes and breed changes, not be doing color! However, if you want art of personal characters I might be willing to do color for that depending on complexity of character(can do feral,humans,anthro, no mechs!) and value of the gene(s)! [i][b]smirch is the only modern gene exempt, I have plenty and no projects using it so~[/b][/i] [b]payment must be sent upfront via Crossroads, I will accept the CR when I'm done with the artwork.[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/466342741920710667/908161402504642601/valdis.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/39539146_45LYQHnstUvbuog.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/39548438_IbNLUlNFMfa9iiL.png[/img] I'm subbed but feel free to ping me!
I'm looking to stock up on modern genes and breed changes(not looking for ancient ones atm, though I'm looking for ancient breed changes!)
Flight Rising dragons are pretty complex so I'll for the most part except for gem genes and breed changes, not be doing color! However, if you want art of personal characters I might be willing to do color for that depending on complexity of character(can do feral,humans,anthro, no mechs!) and value of the gene(s)!
smirch is the only modern gene exempt, I have plenty and no projects using it so~

payment must be sent upfront via Crossroads, I will accept the CR when I'm done with the artwork.
valdis.png
39539146_45LYQHnstUvbuog.png
39548438_IbNLUlNFMfa9iiL.png

I'm subbed but feel free to ping me!
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
@Strella

Do you have any examples of your humanoid art? :O I'm picky, but also have 34kg, you see my problem here. :p
@Strella

Do you have any examples of your humanoid art? :O I'm picky, but also have 34kg, you see my problem here. :p
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
@luteia Here's some! [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/39837748_IPmj3CAZ9SUj4L2.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/38668140_ZslcxagvM9eJOkz.png[/img]
@luteia Here's some!
39837748_IPmj3CAZ9SUj4L2.png
38668140_ZslcxagvM9eJOkz.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
@Strella

Ooooooooo!! Would you be willing to take a shot at this girl of mine? I got gems and can translate that into genes! :D
@Strella

Ooooooooo!! Would you be willing to take a shot at this girl of mine? I got gems and can translate that into genes! :D
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa

aa qA4DWTW.png
I can't see the character! can you send me the ref here? (I used TH to host these images all you need to do is copy/paste the image adress and put [img][/img] like any other hosting website, it already has .png/.jpg) It'd be easier for me to find if you messaged it to me!
I can't see the character! can you send me the ref here? (I used TH to host these images all you need to do is copy/paste the image adress and put [img][/img] like any other hosting website, it already has .png/.jpg) It'd be easier for me to find if you messaged it to me!
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
@Strella

Oh, my bad! You should be able to see everything if you click past the warning, there's nothing 18+ in her bio or anything that isn't eight-year-old-friendly - she's got notes and a few refs, you would have a /lot/ of stuff in one message. I can still send stuff over if that works better, but there's quite a bit of notes! ^^;

(And please do ping me, I will 200% miss your message otherwise~)
@Strella

Oh, my bad! You should be able to see everything if you click past the warning, there's nothing 18+ in her bio or anything that isn't eight-year-old-friendly - she's got notes and a few refs, you would have a /lot/ of stuff in one message. I can still send stuff over if that works better, but there's quite a bit of notes! ^^;

(And please do ping me, I will 200% miss your message otherwise~)

aa qA4DWTW.png
@luteia (didn't even realize i didn't ping very smol brain)
it says -Invalid character selected.- so I'm physically incapable of clicking past any warnings! You can send the refs and notes in two separate messages or if it'd work better you can message me on TH https://toyhou.se/Amara-Star
If you wouldn't mind giving me a little tl/dr for the notes for important things since I'm not good at remembering a lot jilsgu
~thank you!
@luteia (didn't even realize i didn't ping very smol brain)
it says -Invalid character selected.- so I'm physically incapable of clicking past any warnings! You can send the refs and notes in two separate messages or if it'd work better you can message me on TH https://toyhou.se/Amara-Star
If you wouldn't mind giving me a little tl/dr for the notes for important things since I'm not good at remembering a lot jilsgu
~thank you!
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
@Strella

It redirects fine on a private browser logged out on my end, so no idea why TH is being mean to me specifically right now - I'll send a couple of PMs. ^^;
@Strella

It redirects fine on a private browser logged out on my end, so no idea why TH is being mean to me specifically right now - I'll send a couple of PMs. ^^;

aa qA4DWTW.png
Bump!
Bump!
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
@SovereignFives Here from your sig! If you're still open and looking for genes, I have the following modern genes sitting around being useless: [item=Secondary Gene: Current] [item=Secondary Gene: Morph]x3 Any interest?
@SovereignFives Here from your sig! If you're still open and looking for genes, I have the following modern genes sitting around being useless:
Secondary Gene: Current
Secondary Gene: Morph x3
Any interest?
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
1 2