Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pwyw treasure comms
1 2 3 4 5 6
@00Whiteeyes00

Thank you so much for the response! I would love to try and obtain a commission from ya!

Would 650k treasure be OK for this boy? https://sta.sh/21x4r6y51o1z
@00Whiteeyes00

Thank you so much for the response! I would love to try and obtain a commission from ya!

Would 650k treasure be OK for this boy? https://sta.sh/21x4r6y51o1z
@00Whiteeyes00 I love what you've done for Sunshine! Thank you so much, I definitely need to get more art from you ^^
@00Whiteeyes00 I love what you've done for Sunshine! Thank you so much, I definitely need to get more art from you ^^
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@00Whiteeyes00

I'm amazed with your artwork!
Are you open for OCs?

Would you be able to do this guy?
https://toyhou.se/12759839.titan-hunter

If so, I'll let you know specifics that I have in mind.
@00Whiteeyes00

I'm amazed with your artwork!
Are you open for OCs?

Would you be able to do this guy?
https://toyhou.se/12759839.titan-hunter

If so, I'll let you know specifics that I have in mind.
y0YshUu.png
@00Whiteeyes00

sounds good! do I send payment through cr or pm?
@00Whiteeyes00

sounds good! do I send payment through cr or pm?
commissions-small.pngancient-headshots-small-20231124072131.pngancient-redesigns-small.pngskin-shop-small-20231124072100.png
@Nyght
Yep^^ what would you be looking for

@Enoch
Yep tho I would like to stick with a bust up I'm not sure if I'd be able to do a fullbody. It's just my comfort range atm^^

@PoisonedKoolaid
Either is fine but cr is preferred ^^
@Nyght
Yep^^ what would you be looking for

@Enoch
Yep tho I would like to stick with a bust up I'm not sure if I'd be able to do a fullbody. It's just my comfort range atm^^

@PoisonedKoolaid
Either is fine but cr is preferred ^^
45007180_mLyxWu5dLpO4TCJ.png
@00Whiteeyes00' - The style of the first one is gorgeous - but I'm not sure the amount I provided is enough - if not, let me know.

As for theme, anything that's not ferocious or angry. -However, if you prefer more direction:
He's more of a night time creature, he can do a little bit of illusion magic, and he absolutely LOVES winter & snow.

I'll be out a chunk of the day, so if you accept I can send the treasure via CR as soon as I get back!
@00Whiteeyes00' - The style of the first one is gorgeous - but I'm not sure the amount I provided is enough - if not, let me know.

As for theme, anything that's not ferocious or angry. -However, if you prefer more direction:
He's more of a night time creature, he can do a little bit of illusion magic, and he absolutely LOVES winter & snow.

I'll be out a chunk of the day, so if you accept I can send the treasure via CR as soon as I get back!
Hey to all who have pending comms they might take a tad longer since I have school during the week a work on saturday (depending on weather) so i apologize if it takes longer
Hey to all who have pending comms they might take a tad longer since I have school during the week a work on saturday (depending on weather) so i apologize if it takes longer
45007180_mLyxWu5dLpO4TCJ.png
Do you only do dragons/ferals? Or are you perhaps ok with bovine/humanoids?
Do you only do dragons/ferals? Or are you perhaps ok with bovine/humanoids?
@00Whiteeyes00 - I definitely do not mind the wait - I am unsure if you are still accepting me as a client - but if so - would you prefer me to pay you now or when you've caught up a bit? (again, I do not mind sending the treasure to you now or later, whatever you are comfortable with!)

School comes first!
@00Whiteeyes00 - I definitely do not mind the wait - I am unsure if you are still accepting me as a client - but if so - would you prefer me to pay you now or when you've caught up a bit? (again, I do not mind sending the treasure to you now or later, whatever you are comfortable with!)

School comes first!
Heyo!! You’re art style is amazing! I don’t want to overwhelm you since it seems like you have a bunch of commissions lined up already, but I’d love to commission you! I could probably offer 300kt— just let me know and I can toss you a dragon to draw :)
Heyo!! You’re art style is amazing! I don’t want to overwhelm you since it seems like you have a bunch of commissions lined up already, but I’d love to commission you! I could probably offer 300kt— just let me know and I can toss you a dragon to draw :)

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6