Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [G/T] Snow in Midsummer [waitlist]
1 2 3
CLOSED FOR COMMISSION REQUESTS

Hello friends, welcome to my new shop! I'll probably pretty it up later.
As you can probably tell from my signature, I have a HUGE goal ahead of me. I have some free time this month and November so I'll be taking some commissions!
Gem commissions will get priority. Sorry, but I need these more badly!

I'll take on only as much as I can handle. This will probably amount to 3 slots, unless I get a big commission or only smaller ones.

1. TA74 done
2. Rashakiro
3. Wolfkai

Waitlist
1. TomSwifty

Examples & prices in the following post!
CLOSED FOR COMMISSION REQUESTS

Hello friends, welcome to my new shop! I'll probably pretty it up later.
As you can probably tell from my signature, I have a HUGE goal ahead of me. I have some free time this month and November so I'll be taking some commissions!
Gem commissions will get priority. Sorry, but I need these more badly!

I'll take on only as much as I can handle. This will probably amount to 3 slots, unless I get a big commission or only smaller ones.

1. TA74 done
2. Rashakiro
3. Wolfkai

Waitlist
1. TomSwifty

Examples & prices in the following post!
[u]Headshot/Bust Sketch[/u] - 200g or 220kT. Excessively complicated genes, accents, & multiple apparel items will add some to the price! The below dragon would be 200g, base price. [img]https://i.ibb.co/PFPkyB9/headshot-sketch-2.png[/img] [u]Fullbody Sketch[/u] - 500g or 530kT. This is an unfinished doodle I made for a friend for free; yours will have darker lines, more detail, and include genes/apparel. [img]https://i.ibb.co/PYjqcxY/fullbody-sketch-2.png[/img] [u]Flat Color Fullbody Sketch[/u] - 750g or 800kT. [img]https://i.ibb.co/x57947Q/asterisk-2.png[/img] [u]Headshot/Bust Lined & Colored[/u] - 650g or 680kT. Excessively complicated genes, accents, & multiple apparel items will add some to the price. [img]https://i.ibb.co/Z2Bk2FL/comm2.png[/img] [u]Fullbody Lined & Colored[/u] - 2.2kg, not accepting T for these. Add shading, 600g. Add background, 600g. Complex genes, highlights, apparel, etc extra. In all this commission would cost 3.5kg [img]https://i.ibb.co/Gv8P7Sz/eidolon2.png[/img] Full size and quality images will be provided-- I had to pare them down in both for this thread. I work very large scale on an iPad with Procreate. More options coming but I didn't want to post them without examples. Feel free to enquire, though. I am [i]very[/i] confident with reptiles, equines, canines, and felines. I can do humans [i]however[/i] these take me much longer so expect a higher price. Turnaround times will vary for each type. I can usually complete sketch commissions within 2 days. Fullbody w/ color, shading, background can take up to 3 weeks. Please inform me ahead of time if you need it finished by a specific deadline. Tips are always appreciated if you like the work I do <3
Headshot/Bust Sketch - 200g or 220kT. Excessively complicated genes, accents, & multiple apparel items will add some to the price! The below dragon would be 200g, base price.
headshot-sketch-2.png

Fullbody Sketch - 500g or 530kT. This is an unfinished doodle I made for a friend for free; yours will have darker lines, more detail, and include genes/apparel.
fullbody-sketch-2.png

Flat Color Fullbody Sketch - 750g or 800kT.
asterisk-2.png

Headshot/Bust Lined & Colored - 650g or 680kT. Excessively complicated genes, accents, & multiple apparel items will add some to the price.
comm2.png

Fullbody Lined & Colored - 2.2kg, not accepting T for these. Add shading, 600g. Add background, 600g. Complex genes, highlights, apparel, etc extra. In all this commission would cost 3.5kg
eidolon2.png

Full size and quality images will be provided-- I had to pare them down in both for this thread. I work very large scale on an iPad with Procreate. More options coming but I didn't want to post them without examples. Feel free to enquire, though.

I am very confident with reptiles, equines, canines, and felines. I can do humans however these take me much longer so expect a higher price.

Turnaround times will vary for each type. I can usually complete sketch commissions within 2 days. Fullbody w/ color, shading, background can take up to 3 weeks. Please inform me ahead of time if you need it finished by a specific deadline.
Tips are always appreciated if you like the work I do <3
[center][b][u]Do's and Don'ts[/u][/b][/center] I do: - Quadrupedal and occasionally human art - Horror - Scifi/Fantasy/DnD - Multiple characters I can try: - Robo/cyber - Light NSFW/Romance I won't do: - Very NSFW - Armored humans [I'm just not happy with how it comes out, sorry] - Excessively complex backgrounds [See above, just not happy with it] If it's not on these lists and you aren't sure, enquire. [center][b][u]Commission Request Form[/u][/b][/center] [code][b]Username & ID[/b]: [b]Desired Art Type[/b]: Sketch headshot, lined & colored fullbody, etc. This is also where you'd put a request for something I don't have an example of, such as chibis or signature images [b]Character[/b]: A reference for the commission [b]Specifics[/b]: Pose request, personality, things you 100% want shown or included [b]Additions[/b]: Things that aren't in the reference, i.e. a familiar or apparel [b]Payment Type[/b]: Gems or Treasure[/code] [center][b][u]Other Important Info[/u][/b][/center] - I require 1/4 payment up front and 3/4 payment upon completion. Any WIP images will be PM'ed to you and watermarked to prevent theft. - Payment preferred heavily in Gems - I will accept certain items [WC scrolls, scatter scrolls, retired fest items, unhatched eggs] as full or partial payment. If you'd like to offer items please include them in the 'payment type' section of the form for me to review. - Please don't send any portion of the payment until I've pinged and approved the commission! - You can ping or message me at any time to check in. I don't mind :) - I will eventually be doing accents again; if you'd like to be added to a pinglist, have an idea or request, or anything related, please let me know! Here's an example of an Accent I sold in 2015; my art has of course vastly improved since then. [item=Accent: Fawnspots]
Do's and Don'ts

I do:
- Quadrupedal and occasionally human art
- Horror
- Scifi/Fantasy/DnD
- Multiple characters

I can try:
- Robo/cyber
- Light NSFW/Romance

I won't do:
- Very NSFW
- Armored humans [I'm just not happy with how it comes out, sorry]
- Excessively complex backgrounds [See above, just not happy with it]

If it's not on these lists and you aren't sure, enquire.
Commission Request Form
Code:
[b]Username & ID[/b]: [b]Desired Art Type[/b]: Sketch headshot, lined & colored fullbody, etc. This is also where you'd put a request for something I don't have an example of, such as chibis or signature images [b]Character[/b]: A reference for the commission [b]Specifics[/b]: Pose request, personality, things you 100% want shown or included [b]Additions[/b]: Things that aren't in the reference, i.e. a familiar or apparel [b]Payment Type[/b]: Gems or Treasure

Other Important Info
- I require 1/4 payment up front and 3/4 payment upon completion. Any WIP images will be PM'ed to you and watermarked to prevent theft.
- Payment preferred heavily in Gems
- I will accept certain items [WC scrolls, scatter scrolls, retired fest items, unhatched eggs] as full or partial payment. If you'd like to offer items please include them in the 'payment type' section of the form for me to review.
- Please don't send any portion of the payment until I've pinged and approved the commission!
- You can ping or message me at any time to check in. I don't mind :)
- I will eventually be doing accents again; if you'd like to be added to a pinglist, have an idea or request, or anything related, please let me know! Here's an example of an Accent I sold in 2015; my art has of course vastly improved since then.
Accent: Fawnspots
Saving this
Saving this
Saving one more, and we're rollin'! Post away!
Saving one more, and we're rollin'! Post away!
Meows
Meows
Goodnight boop!
Goodnight boop!
[b]Username & ID[/b]: TA74 #532725 [b]Desired Art Type[/b]: Headshot/Bust Lined & Colored, but I was wondering if I could get it shaded and her scenic war-ey scene as a background as well! I'd gladly be open for negotiation on that :) [b]Character[/b]: Blaze [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64760333][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/647604/64760333_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Specifics[/b]: Blaze is a general in my lore, so a snarl-ey face would be nice :) [b]Additions[/b]: I'd like all the apparel seen in the bust included if possible, also open to paying extra for that [b]Payment Type[/b]: [emoji=gem size=1]! Helping you get to your bone fiend goal :)
Username & ID: TA74 #532725
Desired Art Type: Headshot/Bust Lined & Colored, but I was wondering if I could get it shaded and her scenic war-ey scene as a background as well! I'd gladly be open for negotiation on that :)
Character: Blaze
64760333_350.png
Specifics: Blaze is a general in my lore, so a snarl-ey face would be nice :)
Additions: I'd like all the apparel seen in the bust included if possible, also open to paying extra for that
Payment Type: ! Helping you get to your bone fiend goal :)
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
@Litha

Username & ID: Rashakiro
Desired Art Type: Bust, lined and coloured
Character: Synergy
Specifics: If you think you can fit in the lightning thingies, that would be cool :) Happy to pay extra if needed
Payment Type: Gems
@Litha

Username & ID: Rashakiro
Desired Art Type: Bust, lined and coloured
Character: Synergy
Specifics: If you think you can fit in the lightning thingies, that would be cool :) Happy to pay extra if needed
Payment Type: Gems
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@TA74
I’m on my break at work but that all sounds doable to me! I’ll add you to the list. After work I’ll sort out what’s extra and a price and ping you again, if that’s okay :)

@rashakiro
Ooh, an equine! Wonderful! I think I could do that. :) I’ll add you to the list!
@TA74
I’m on my break at work but that all sounds doable to me! I’ll add you to the list. After work I’ll sort out what’s extra and a price and ping you again, if that’s okay :)

@rashakiro
Ooh, an equine! Wonderful! I think I could do that. :) I’ll add you to the list!
1 2 3