Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Potatoville [portraitpaints] [pinglist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Tideweaver

Thanks, I am happy you like it n_n And sure, go ahead and keep it! I would have taken more of the shots in between but I was so into painting it that I forgot, haha. I'll try to include more snapshots in future gifs~
@Tideweaver

Thanks, I am happy you like it n_n And sure, go ahead and keep it! I would have taken more of the shots in between but I was so into painting it that I forgot, haha. I'll try to include more snapshots in future gifs~
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
Hello, sister!! Bump for good luck~ @ w @
Hello, sister!! Bump for good luck~ @ w @
beep! amazing shop but I only have 1.7kg at the moment :c
beep! amazing shop but I only have 1.7kg at the moment :c

» Hey im foxie » fr +13
»35k GEM RAFFLE!
407Ohsj.png
YjSTVEB.png
@Sephirona Thank you precious Emi [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Foxiethefox Thank you for the kind words n_n I really wish I could work faster, but my style of rendering takes hours and hours so I've gotta make do with the style I've chosen hehe
@Sephirona Thank you precious Emi

@Foxiethefox Thank you for the kind words n_n I really wish I could work faster, but my style of rendering takes hours and hours so I've gotta make do with the style I've chosen hehe
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
Payment Method: Gems.
Type of Commission: Monochrome Bust!
Additional Costs / Details / Reference: We settled the commission details through PM!
Agreement: I, Tideweaver, agree to your TOS and order process
Payment Method: Gems.
Type of Commission: Monochrome Bust!
Additional Costs / Details / Reference: We settled the commission details through PM!
Agreement: I, Tideweaver, agree to your TOS and order process
nox, they/them.
@Tideweaver

Thanks again for the business, accepted as discussed in PM n_n Will add you back to the slot you were just in.

@Tideweaver

Thanks again for the business, accepted as discussed in PM n_n Will add you back to the slot you were just in.

fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
beep bcuz lovely shop and amazing person who is putting in alot of effort only so you could enjoy the beautiful art U-U if yall want art you gotta wait but DEFINITELY worth it
beep bcuz lovely shop and amazing person who is putting in alot of effort only so you could enjoy the beautiful art U-U if yall want art you gotta wait but DEFINITELY worth it

» Hey im foxie » fr +13
»35k GEM RAFFLE!
407Ohsj.png
YjSTVEB.png
Quick lil bonus update of my current commission for @Hex, which I arranged in return for a cute drago I wanted :3c [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7RH3KYk.jpg[/img][/center] It's in the messy sketch phase! Full version will ofc be bigger, I'm just not about to post a giant noodle mess. My sketch phase takes forever. Will be refining the wings and the decals on the horn to make them look suitably 3D before I move to linework phase where everything becomes neat and stuff. Actually I will probably refine and change a lot of the details over the process, that's why I am usually reluctant to show WIPs because things can drastically change each time I hit the canvas, lol. Dragons like this may or may not become a part of my revamped headshot offerings in the future, we shall see~ I prefer to paint people these days mostly [quote name="Foxiethefox" date="2021-10-05 19:43:53" ] beep bcuz lovely shop and amazing person who is putting in alot of effort only so you could enjoy the beautiful art U-U if yall want art you gotta wait but DEFINITELY worth it [/quote] Ahh thank you, you are a sweetheart [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Quick lil bonus update of my current commission for @Hex, which I arranged in return for a cute drago I wanted :3c
7RH3KYk.jpg

It's in the messy sketch phase! Full version will ofc be bigger, I'm just not about to post a giant noodle mess. My sketch phase takes forever. Will be refining the wings and the decals on the horn to make them look suitably 3D before I move to linework phase where everything becomes neat and stuff. Actually I will probably refine and change a lot of the details over the process, that's why I am usually reluctant to show WIPs because things can drastically change each time I hit the canvas, lol.

Dragons like this may or may not become a part of my revamped headshot offerings in the future, we shall see~ I prefer to paint people these days mostly
Foxiethefox wrote on 2021-10-05 19:43:53:

Ahh thank you, you are a sweetheart
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
I would love to be added to the list for a sketchy dragon commission!
I would love to be added to the list for a sketchy dragon commission!
If there's any way I could somehow reserve a future slot for one of those monochrome paintings- they're beautiful and I would love one from you, but I'm afraid I might not be on the snipe one quick enough- I don't mind waiting at all but I'm just enthralled with your work!!
If there's any way I could somehow reserve a future slot for one of those monochrome paintings- they're beautiful and I would love one from you, but I'm afraid I might not be on the snipe one quick enough- I don't mind waiting at all but I'm just enthralled with your work!!
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15