Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt- STARFALL- CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
@TsarinaTorment

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: FlyingFangz
I summon you to cast the following spell: Starfall Comets
This spell shall be cast upon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57951734
The following I place into the circle: 50 levels
Other specifications: (Anything else you'd like your artist to know!)
@TsarinaTorment

My Name: FlyingFangz
I summon you to cast the following spell: Starfall Comets
This spell shall be cast upon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57951734
The following I place into the circle: 50 levels
Other specifications: (Anything else you'd like your artist to know!)
I made the light_rune_50x50.png choice! FR +3 She/Her duIXCev.gif
@Joywing

Gmorning! Okay, gonna calculate prices in usd first cuz that's easier:

- base price - $50
- Kyros's outfit has a ton of filigree and patterning, almost around 40% coverage, so, if you'd like me to replicate that to the best of my ability that's +$25. If you'd rather I simplify it but still get the gist of the filigree, +$10.
- Similarly the book in the screenshot ref is complex as all hell, $15 for that one or $5 for the one in the old ref. Or free if you'd like me to come up with a simple random book.
- Additional characters are 80% the base price but Lily is simple enough that I can do 40% base price. ($20) Did you want to include her?

Overall that would put the price to $65 to $110, in levels:
USD to gems: 65 (110) * 100 = 6500 (11000)
gems to levels: 6500 (11000) *.6 = 3900 (6600)
foddart discount: 4680 (7920) * .85 = 3315 (5610)

EDIT: D'OH I derped and forgot, a simple background is just sky/ground or an abstract background, a scene would be complex and +600 levels ^^"
@Joywing

Gmorning! Okay, gonna calculate prices in usd first cuz that's easier:

- base price - $50
- Kyros's outfit has a ton of filigree and patterning, almost around 40% coverage, so, if you'd like me to replicate that to the best of my ability that's +$25. If you'd rather I simplify it but still get the gist of the filigree, +$10.
- Similarly the book in the screenshot ref is complex as all hell, $15 for that one or $5 for the one in the old ref. Or free if you'd like me to come up with a simple random book.
- Additional characters are 80% the base price but Lily is simple enough that I can do 40% base price. ($20) Did you want to include her?

Overall that would put the price to $65 to $110, in levels:
USD to gems: 65 (110) * 100 = 6500 (11000)
gems to levels: 6500 (11000) *.6 = 3900 (6600)
foddart discount: 4680 (7920) * .85 = 3315 (5610)

EDIT: D'OH I derped and forgot, a simple background is just sky/ground or an abstract background, a scene would be complex and +600 levels ^^"
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@PtolemyII
Yep, confirmed!

@JadedSerpent62
Hi! Just a reminder that this thread is for many artists and we're not subscribed. Please ping us! (I wouldn't have seen this if not for another of my orders right below you)

Anyway with that said, Starwood Seelie Veils is only available in levels (375); slot confirmed!

@thefrogg
Slot confirmed for Timekeeper's Apprentice in levels!
@PtolemyII
Yep, confirmed!

@JadedSerpent62
Hi! Just a reminder that this thread is for many artists and we're not subscribed. Please ping us! (I wouldn't have seen this if not for another of my orders right below you)

Anyway with that said, Starwood Seelie Veils is only available in levels (375); slot confirmed!

@thefrogg
Slot confirmed for Timekeeper's Apprentice in levels!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@Koyako [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b]Deladria [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] colored headshot [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] Lichenyth [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33204993][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/332050/33204993_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 60 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] with hat and frog on it (2 apparels)
@Koyako

My Name:Deladria
I summon you to cast the following spell: colored headshot
This spell shall be cast upon: Lichenyth
33204993_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 60 levels
Other specifications: with hat and frog on it (2 apparels)
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Tobin

Aye aye, confirmed! No complexity fees here; your total comes out to 4350 levels.
@Tobin

Aye aye, confirmed! No complexity fees here; your total comes out to 4350 levels.
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@FlyingFangz noted! Please send me the dragons directly!
@FlyingFangz noted! Please send me the dragons directly!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@IamNoHere
Confirmed! You got this :D

@Bxy26
Also confirmed!
@IamNoHere
Confirmed! You got this :D

@Bxy26
Also confirmed!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@Pachirisu

Your call has been heard! Go ahead and send the dragons when you're ready. And don't worry, I'm happy to wake up to an order ^-^
@Pachirisu

Your call has been heard! Go ahead and send the dragons when you're ready. And don't worry, I'm happy to wake up to an order ^-^
QZjoAv3.pngjF7ewrN.pngWY7Sbpl.pngJdImn7O.gif
@ArceusAcelaena Thank you so much for breaking down the pricing, it makes it easier to calculate. In terms of what you've listed there, I'd like the following:

- Include Lily (+$20)
- Simplify the filigree (+$10)
- You can come up with the book, I don't mind!
- Simple abstract background

From my understanding, that would come to $80 USD, so a total of 4080 levels? Let me know if that works for you! I'll start sending along the fodder currently in my lair via CR, which should be a total of 876 levels. Thank you once again, and I hope to have all the levels over to you soon!
@ArceusAcelaena Thank you so much for breaking down the pricing, it makes it easier to calculate. In terms of what you've listed there, I'd like the following:

- Include Lily (+$20)
- Simplify the filigree (+$10)
- You can come up with the book, I don't mind!
- Simple abstract background

From my understanding, that would come to $80 USD, so a total of 4080 levels? Let me know if that works for you! I'll start sending along the fodder currently in my lair via CR, which should be a total of 876 levels. Thank you once again, and I hope to have all the levels over to you soon!
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@Joywing

Yep, that's correct!
@Joywing

Yep, that's correct!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34