Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt- STARFALL- CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@ArceusAcelaena Sure thing, please get rest and take care of yourself! <3
@ArceusAcelaena Sure thing, please get rest and take care of yourself! <3
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
sorry its 4am but id love to grab a slot starwood seelie veils either in levels or gems <3 whichever works where i tried to read through everything as best as i could and got a little confused in places apologies!

also i couldnt put myself on the list due to me being on mobile
sorry its 4am but id love to grab a slot starwood seelie veils either in levels or gems <3 whichever works where i tried to read through everything as best as i could and got a little confused in places apologies!

also i couldnt put myself on the list due to me being on mobile
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@ArceusAcelaena

I put myself down for a copy of the Imp version of Starwood Seelie if that's alright?

EDIT: Also a copy of Timekeeper's Apprentice and Dream of an Eternal Dream, both in gems
@ArceusAcelaena

I put myself down for a copy of the Imp version of Starwood Seelie if that's alright?

EDIT: Also a copy of Timekeeper's Apprentice and Dream of an Eternal Dream, both in gems
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@nightclouds

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: Dragoneko
I summon you to cast the following spell: Small chibi
This spell shall be cast upon: (Reference) (Additional doodle)
The following I place into the circle: 188 levels
Other specifications: Her personality is very upbeat and energetic :>

If I am allowed to order a second chibi for a different character I would love to, but I wanted to ask if that’s okay first? Please let me know either way. Thank you! ^_^
@nightclouds

My Name: Dragoneko
I summon you to cast the following spell: Small chibi
This spell shall be cast upon: (Reference) (Additional doodle)
The following I place into the circle: 188 levels
Other specifications: Her personality is very upbeat and energetic :>

If I am allowed to order a second chibi for a different character I would love to, but I wanted to ask if that’s okay first? Please let me know either way. Thank you! ^_^
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
@nightclouds

My Name: GuyInCorner
I summon you to cast the following spell: Big Chibi
This spell shall be cast upon: Will pm you the ref~
The following I place into the circle: 325 levels
Other specifications: For this character, I'd love it if they could be kinda matching in style with the other artwork I got from you ^_^ Also, is it possible for me to use receivers? Thanks!

Edit: forgot to format!
@nightclouds

My Name: GuyInCorner
I summon you to cast the following spell: Big Chibi
This spell shall be cast upon: Will pm you the ref~
The following I place into the circle: 325 levels
Other specifications: For this character, I'd love it if they could be kinda matching in style with the other artwork I got from you ^_^ Also, is it possible for me to use receivers? Thanks!

Edit: forgot to format!
nSeiSYR.gif * You never fail until you stop trying
* Success is not final, failure not fatal; have the courage to continue
* Change does not come from avoiding failure, it comes from learning from it

~Believe you can and you're already halfway there~
o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b
a
d
g
e

>

1RSWs3W.png
@katsuji confirmed! sorry my pricing has confused you, i wrote it up late last night and its now been simplified. Do you want your bongo cat to have the dragons tert on it? I can draw the cat just as in the picture if not
@katsuji confirmed! sorry my pricing has confused you, i wrote it up late last night and its now been simplified. Do you want your bongo cat to have the dragons tert on it? I can draw the cat just as in the picture if not
vfbW8E9.png ~~~]
@Cocolatia, no worries! Just the cat in the picture please. The stained tertiary is the reason why I asked for the Lavender drums, no tertiary on the cat itself please.
@Cocolatia, no worries! Just the cat in the picture please. The stained tertiary is the reason why I asked for the Lavender drums, no tertiary on the cat itself please.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@katsuji okay, order accepted please send the dragons to me, I don't use a reciever
happy bongoing
@katsuji okay, order accepted please send the dragons to me, I don't use a reciever
happy bongoing
vfbW8E9.png ~~~]
@ArceusAcelaena
Prepare, for I am giving you all of my "Gender: Who knows" characters because I love how you do androgenous/gender fluid/gender neutral characters. Also my most beloved character.

Art type/Skin: Character Painting
References: This one
Did you read and agree to my TOS/Skin Rules? Yep!
Would you like to be on my pinglists? Nope!
Discord UN for easier communication? Feel free! You've got mine, I bother you often enough

Art type/Skin: Colored Sketch
Discord UN for easier communication? Feel free! You've got mine, I bother you often enough

**Note for this last one, feel free to do either their primary appearance or their alias, depending on what you prefer.
@ArceusAcelaena
Prepare, for I am giving you all of my "Gender: Who knows" characters because I love how you do androgenous/gender fluid/gender neutral characters. Also my most beloved character.

Art type/Skin: Character Painting

**Note for this last one, feel free to do either their primary appearance or their alias, depending on what you prefer.
output-onlinepngtools.png
@katsuji I changed the base slightly to make it look more like your cat :) [img]https://i.ibb.co/PrNt5j6/E04-A9-BDF-AA82-4979-BD71-0465-C480-F720.png[/img]
@katsuji I changed the base slightly to make it look more like your cat :)

E04-A9-BDF-AA82-4979-BD71-0465-C480-F720.png
vfbW8E9.png ~~~]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34