Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | gut's art hut[G/T] [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@gutmouth awesome! if you havent already done so, i would like to be notified of your next opening. thank you so much for your time!
@gutmouth awesome! if you havent already done so, i would like to be notified of your next opening. thank you so much for your time!
lp5liu.png
@elysifish
no problem!
@elysifish
no problem!
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
@elysifish
i have reopened! let me know if you want to be taken off the reopening pinglist.
@elysifish
i have reopened! let me know if you want to be taken off the reopening pinglist.
skin shop
he/they
username:Neoo
link to dragon:Eltanin!
order: Full artpiece
payment: 4 Eggs
positioning: mouth open/closed, facing left/right,
expression/emotion, etc. if you don't specify i'll
just go with whatever i feel like. Happy please, facing any way
anything else: no discounts apply, I understand you dont have snappers open yet so if this isnt enough in value i'm more than happy to add on, and youre free to decline, I just love my big gal. And no rush of course, you can take however long you need since this isnt a breed you have listed.
username:Neoo
link to dragon:Eltanin!
order: Full artpiece
payment: 4 Eggs
positioning: mouth open/closed, facing left/right,
expression/emotion, etc. if you don't specify i'll
just go with whatever i feel like. Happy please, facing any way
anything else: no discounts apply, I understand you dont have snappers open yet so if this isnt enough in value i'm more than happy to add on, and youre free to decline, I just love my big gal. And no rush of course, you can take however long you need since this isnt a breed you have listed.
9BrVyVX.png
@Neoo
i'd be happy to do some art of your girl! this is a good opportunity either way, since i've been wanting to add on snappers for a while :> do you want the silk scarf included in the piece?
please send payment via cr or pm!
@Neoo
i'd be happy to do some art of your girl! this is a good opportunity either way, since i've been wanting to add on snappers for a while :> do you want the silk scarf included in the piece?
please send payment via cr or pm!
skin shop
he/they
username: crustyglowstick
link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78901117
order: shaded
payment: gems
positioning: an image of goop is in my profile, he is very goopy and free form!
anything else: nothing
username: crustyglowstick
link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78901117
order: shaded
payment: gems
positioning: an image of goop is in my profile, he is very goopy and free form!
anything else: nothing

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@CrustyGlowstick
hi! thanks for showing interest in my art, but i haven't added aberrations to my breed list yet! i haven't had a lot of practice with them so i'm not too comfortable taking payment for them c:
@CrustyGlowstick
hi! thanks for showing interest in my art, but i haven't added aberrations to my breed list yet! i haven't had a lot of practice with them so i'm not too comfortable taking payment for them c:
skin shop
he/they
skin shop
he/they
@Neoo [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/937462953442181170/988532174078767104/IMG_2719.png[/img] your girl is done!!
@Neoo
IMG_2719.png
your girl is done!!
skin shop
he/they
aAA!!! MY GORL! thank you gut! I love her, you really nailed the sheen of shim fac without it being too much and wow!!
aAA!!! MY GORL! thank you gut! I love her, you really nailed the sheen of shim fac without it being too much and wow!!
9BrVyVX.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18