Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE FODDART]Fast & Fiery-ous [OPEN]
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@EmbertheSkywing
You're good! I'll add you to my slots!
@EmbertheSkywing
You're good! I'll add you to my slots!
H5ePH85.png
dkNqEo9.png
EOt4UAW.png
WtqcCTN.png
@epitaffio hi, sorry to bug you, but I'm curious if you update which commissions you've finished so far in your original post?

I don't expect mine any time soon, but I like to watch the list.
@epitaffio hi, sorry to bug you, but I'm curious if you update which commissions you've finished so far in your original post?

I don't expect mine any time soon, but I like to watch the list.
0n0xvdO.pngwind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gifTOd95AF.png
@darkwolf133 i intend to, yes! work's been going slow due to classes starting, but finished orders will be noted on the post.
@darkwolf133 i intend to, yes! work's been going slow due to classes starting, but finished orders will be noted on the post.
a8byJKr.gif
@Saxophony hi :) I just wanted to check back about the adopt I ordered -- no hurry, I was just wondering if I missed a ping or a message since you said you'd probably finish it the day you accepted the CR.

I would greatly appreciate an update!

Thank you in advance <3
@Saxophony hi :) I just wanted to check back about the adopt I ordered -- no hurry, I was just wondering if I missed a ping or a message since you said you'd probably finish it the day you accepted the CR.

I would greatly appreciate an update!

Thank you in advance <3
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@xianvar
Oh yup! I'll have it to you by today! Got hit with a bunch of illustration orders right around the time you ordered and those take the longest so I like to get them out of the way first.
@xianvar
Oh yup! I'll have it to you by today! Got hit with a bunch of illustration orders right around the time you ordered and those take the longest so I like to get them out of the way first.
H5ePH85.png
dkNqEo9.png
EOt4UAW.png
WtqcCTN.png
@chunsah finished your lad! son boye [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/828373256779989043/882819958835413032/cai.png[/img]
@chunsah finished your lad! son boye

cai.png
a8byJKr.gif
@dragonpals @Saronai @NicoleEirin @glacevoleur @Garion

hello all, I just wanted to give you guys an update. i've been really busy moving across the country so i haven't really had time to go on FR or draw. I will definitely get all of your art done but I may be taking a bit longer than expected. hope that's ok!
@dragonpals @Saronai @NicoleEirin @glacevoleur @Garion

hello all, I just wanted to give you guys an update. i've been really busy moving across the country so i haven't really had time to go on FR or draw. I will definitely get all of your art done but I may be taking a bit longer than expected. hope that's ok!
Stix | he/him | FR+3 | Avatar
@Phlegethos

That's perfectly fine! I hope your move goes (or has gone, if it's already done) well!!
@Phlegethos

That's perfectly fine! I hope your move goes (or has gone, if it's already done) well!!
YUDrFCG.png
@Phlegethos I hope your move goes well! I'm cool with it taking a bit I understand how moves can go ^_^ keep in touch!
@Phlegethos I hope your move goes well! I'm cool with it taking a bit I understand how moves can go ^_^ keep in touch!
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
@dragonpals here's your bust! again, sorry it took so long, IRL stuff just got in the way. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373521358644183046/888451305784361062/dragonpals_bane.png[/img] i can also provide a transparent if you'd like.
@dragonpals here's your bust! again, sorry it took so long, IRL stuff just got in the way.

dragonpals_bane.png

i can also provide a transparent if you'd like.
Stix | he/him | FR+3 | Avatar
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52