Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE FODDART]Fast & Fiery-ous [OPEN]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 51 52
@Phlegethos
Thank you so much! If it's not too much trouble, transparent versions would be great.

Do you have an adoptable shop or something I can link to when I put them in their bios?
@Phlegethos
Thank you so much! If it's not too much trouble, transparent versions would be great.

Do you have an adoptable shop or something I can link to when I put them in their bios?
banner_emberwrath_90px.png
@Plushstiel Your order is confirmed! I'll be able to start on everything once I get home from work :D Will do my best to include the apparels, updates to follow!
@Plushstiel Your order is confirmed! I'll be able to start on everything once I get home from work :D Will do my best to include the apparels, updates to follow!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@innerspeaker eee thank you! your order is confirmed, feel free to start queuing them whenever you're ready o7

@darkwolf133 sure, this is very doable! do you have a ref or general aesthetic in mind for his outfit?
@innerspeaker eee thank you! your order is confirmed, feel free to start queuing them whenever you're ready o7

@darkwolf133 sure, this is very doable! do you have a ref or general aesthetic in mind for his outfit?
a8byJKr.gif
@epitaffio Primarily neutral colours, like light blues and grays! I was thinking just kind of casual, modern lounge wear.
@epitaffio Primarily neutral colours, like light blues and grays! I was thinking just kind of casual, modern lounge wear.
0n0xvdO.pngwind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gifTOd95AF.png
@darkwolf133 can do! feel free to send payment whenever you're ready o7
@darkwolf133 can do! feel free to send payment whenever you're ready o7
a8byJKr.gif
@Reithya

Just a heads up that I've queued 210 levels so far, still working on the next 275!
@Reithya

Just a heads up that I've queued 210 levels so far, still working on the next 275!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Ember
Order confirmed! Yup, 130g should be correct!

@Marcii
Order confirmed! :D
@Ember
Order confirmed! Yup, 130g should be correct!

@Marcii
Order confirmed! :D
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
[quote name="Plouvoir" date="2021-08-17 09:44:14" ] @KiraTiyuji i received 147 dragons so far. And dont worry about it. You can continue the rest of it later on. I think its almost there. :3c [/quote] @Plouvoir okay! I finished sending all the dragons!
Plouvoir wrote on 2021-08-17 09:44:14:
@KiraTiyuji i received 147 dragons so far. And dont worry about it. You can continue the rest of it later on. I think its almost there. :3c

@Plouvoir okay! I finished sending all the dragons!
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@KiraTiyuji gotcha.
@KiraTiyuji gotcha.

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
@NYNE
Order: Chibi
Payment: 200
Important Notes: Human chibi :D
Dragons: Could I DM it to you instead? It's not NSFW or anything of that sort, but I'm not super comfortable with sharing my OC designs freely :")
@NYNE
Order: Chibi
Payment: 200
Important Notes: Human chibi :D
Dragons: Could I DM it to you instead? It's not NSFW or anything of that sort, but I'm not super comfortable with sharing my OC designs freely :")
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 51 52