Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE FODDART]Fast & Fiery-ous [OPEN]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 51 52
@Hinumi Sure, no problem at all [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Hinumi
Sure, no problem at all
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@ulvesang Hi!! I'm ready to start working on your commission :D. You can send payment now. [quote name="ulvesang" date="2021-08-15 07:06:07" ] @Aetherna oh whoops you're right it doesn't specify, it's for portrait! and i see, if the pattern/details would raise the price, then just leave it a flat colour please ;v; [/quote] It's OK. The patterns don't raise the price (I even like working on details lol)
@ulvesang

Hi!! I'm ready to start working on your commission :D. You can send payment now.
ulvesang wrote on 2021-08-15 07:06:07:
@Aetherna oh whoops you're right it doesn't specify, it's for portrait! and i see, if the pattern/details would raise the price, then just leave it a flat colour please ;v;

It's OK. The patterns don't raise the price (I even like working on details lol)
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
@Aetherna ohh i see! then honestly just see what you will feel like doing, i'm sure i'll love the result in any case!! :0 i'll send the treasure in a moment
@Aetherna ohh i see! then honestly just see what you will feel like doing, i'm sure i'll love the result in any case!! :0 i'll send the treasure in a moment
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
- bek
- they / ae; 25
- FRT +10
@Plouvoir - style art: Human Headshot Fullcolour - payment: 155 Level 7 Dragons (1085 levels total) + IDK Gems - reff: [img]https://toyhou.se/11322739.ryouta-kyoushi/gallery#35470988[/img] - etc: IDK... playful smirk?
@Plouvoir
- style art: Human Headshot Fullcolour
- payment: 155 Level 7 Dragons (1085 levels total) + IDK Gems
- reff: [img]https://toyhou.se/11322739.ryouta-kyoushi/gallery#35470988[/img]
- etc: IDK... playful smirk?
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@Voronwis

Heh well I never said I wasn't! I'm not great at drawing beasts, monkey or otherwise. :P

I'm okay talking to people - I actually enjoy it if the people are pleasant. It's just worrying about doing a good job. In any case, I'll write you down somewhere so I remember to talk to you about doing this art piece once I finish my other commissions! And I'm glad I got their personalities into poses pretty well - it's been a while since I read your book, but I still remember the characters' interactions. :D Right right, I haven't forgotten this time! :P I'll try to get around to doing some recording for that project this week. We can talk over PMs though.
@Voronwis

Heh well I never said I wasn't! I'm not great at drawing beasts, monkey or otherwise. :P

I'm okay talking to people - I actually enjoy it if the people are pleasant. It's just worrying about doing a good job. In any case, I'll write you down somewhere so I remember to talk to you about doing this art piece once I finish my other commissions! And I'm glad I got their personalities into poses pretty well - it's been a while since I read your book, but I still remember the characters' interactions. :D Right right, I haven't forgotten this time! :P I'll try to get around to doing some recording for that project this week. We can talk over PMs though.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Phlegethos

I'm fine with paying by the end of this week, in fact, I have all the levels ready, I just don't have enough free lair space to put them all in PA at once.

And, if my calculations are correct, so far I've paid 165 lvls, right?
@Phlegethos

I'm fine with paying by the end of this week, in fact, I have all the levels ready, I just don't have enough free lair space to put them all in PA at once.

And, if my calculations are correct, so far I've paid 165 lvls, right?
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
@NicoleEirin that's correct! and I just picked up another 174 levels from you, so i still need 286!
@NicoleEirin that's correct! and I just picked up another 174 levels from you, so i still need 286!
Stix | he/him | FR+3 | Avatar
[size=2][b]Hybrid art[/b] @kibeth [b]Name/ID[/b] kwozmotis #553961 [b]Dragon[/b] (Link or image)[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70745191][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/707452/70745191_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Combo[/b] fire salamander! (Or fire bellied newt, or phoenix! Anything that has a mythological connection with heat really, I just know and love fire salamanders most :3) [b]Other info[/b] background colors, apparel/details to include, mood, etc I chose to combine her with a fire salamander because of their role in mythology in potion making and that they were believed to either be born of fire or have fire extinguishing capabilities, which I think sort of intersects with her lore as a scientist- specifically one who studies heat! So I was thinking of a fiery background with some bright yellow and white to affect the light flight aesthetic, but that's about all I had specifically in mind. You don't have to include any apparel and can choose whatever mood you want. Let me know if you need any more info ^u^ Also I really like the example you have for this type of commission, which isn't relevant to this order but I wanted to let you know! :3 [b]Payment type[/b] treasure [/size]
Hybrid art
@kibeth
Name/ID kwozmotis #553961
Dragon (Link or image)70745191_350.png
Combo fire salamander! (Or fire bellied newt, or phoenix! Anything that has a mythological connection with heat really, I just know and love fire salamanders most :3)
Other info background colors, apparel/details to include, mood, etc
I chose to combine her with a fire salamander because of their role in mythology in potion making and that they were believed to either be born of fire or have fire extinguishing capabilities, which I think sort of intersects with her lore as a scientist- specifically one who studies heat! So I was thinking of a fiery background with some bright yellow and white to affect the light flight aesthetic, but that's about all I had specifically in mind. You don't have to include any apparel and can choose whatever mood you want. Let me know if you need any more info ^u^ Also I really like the example you have for this type of commission, which isn't relevant to this order but I wanted to let you know! :3
Payment type treasure
BVCmGQj.png
@Creatigator
Art type: Digital Headshot
Payment type: Treasure
Reference(s):
Beloved<3

Any specifics?: I’d like her round horns, wreath, flowerfall and if it can be incorporated her skin :>

(Nevermind I saw that you are full! If I could be added to a ping list that’d be great!)
@Creatigator
Art type: Digital Headshot
Payment type: Treasure
Reference(s):
Beloved<3

Any specifics?: I’d like her round horns, wreath, flowerfall and if it can be incorporated her skin :>

(Nevermind I saw that you are full! If I could be added to a ping list that’d be great!)
BXy4pVM.png SCHQZvu.png
@Koyako they are done! Let me know if you'd like alternate sizes, transparents, solos, etc. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/776519698174836768/876899812073672714/koyako_banes.png[/img]
@Koyako they are done! Let me know if you'd like alternate sizes, transparents, solos, etc.

koyako_banes.png
Stix | he/him | FR+3 | Avatar
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 51 52