Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE FODDART]Fast & Fiery-ous [OPEN]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 51 52
@Krycelli

Ahh, wonderful dragons!! I am happy to do the silk veils and winking for the +20/5 levels add on! Just one add on is fine, they are simple enough! I appreciate your support and I will get started on these when I get home! <3<3
@Krycelli

Ahh, wonderful dragons!! I am happy to do the silk veils and winking for the +20/5 levels add on! Just one add on is fine, they are simple enough! I appreciate your support and I will get started on these when I get home! <3<3
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@Phlegethos

I'd like a gijinka bust waitlist spot

Your Username: Garion
Your User ID: 255913
Option: Full Colour
Dragon ID/Image/Link: Huntress, Her Album, Her Human inspiration, and her Bio
Payment: Gems
Notes: Actually hoping to get two done if space opens up Her female form and their Masculine form.
@Phlegethos

I'd like a gijinka bust waitlist spot

Your Username: Garion
Your User ID: 255913
Option: Full Colour
Dragon ID/Image/Link: Huntress, Her Album, Her Human inspiration, and her Bio
Payment: Gems
Notes: Actually hoping to get two done if space opens up Her female form and their Masculine form.
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
@Aetherna
Can I be added to your pinglist please?
@Aetherna
Can I be added to your pinglist please?
@twistyxrenegade I could totally do that! and yes another lvl 8 works perfect :)
Will close the slot and start once CRs/1t PAs are sent, ty!
@twistyxrenegade I could totally do that! and yes another lvl 8 works perfect :)
Will close the slot and start once CRs/1t PAs are sent, ty!
siggy-3.pngsiggy-2.pngsiggy-1.png
@Reithya

No rush on these! I'm totally fine waiting a bit if you get busy with fest things. I'll get started on the 485 levels then (if my math is correct).
@Reithya

No rush on these! I'm totally fine waiting a bit if you get busy with fest things. I'll get started on the 485 levels then (if my math is correct).
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli

Math is good!! Thank you so much!! <3
@Krycelli

Math is good!! Thank you so much!! <3
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@Ember

If you are able to, could you provide a reference image for what you are looking for for the tail and fins? If not I will do my best with your description. Your order is accepted otherwise, please send the payment through CR and I will accept once I finish your piece.
@Ember

If you are able to, could you provide a reference image for what you are looking for for the tail and fins? If not I will do my best with your description. Your order is accepted otherwise, please send the payment through CR and I will accept once I finish your piece.
lhhAKyQ.gif
@Aetherna Could I join your slots pinglist please?
@Aetherna Could I join your slots pinglist please?
@Creatigator
Art type: digital headshot!
Payment type: Treasure! 100kt + apparel addon (+10kt)
Reference(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62057345
Any specifics?: I would like the steampunk scarf added please! And could you make him look either shy-ish/nervous or with a big open smile? I'll leave it up to you to pick!
@Creatigator
Art type: digital headshot!
Payment type: Treasure! 100kt + apparel addon (+10kt)
Reference(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62057345
Any specifics?: I would like the steampunk scarf added please! And could you make him look either shy-ish/nervous or with a big open smile? I'll leave it up to you to pick!
@ThunderFang accepted! You may send payment and ill close the slot and start <3
@ThunderFang accepted! You may send payment and ill close the slot and start <3
siggy-3.pngsiggy-2.pngsiggy-1.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 51 52