Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] fully rendered icons [g/usd]
1 2 3
hello, thank you for checking this post out! it's fr user hocotate back at it again with another temporary art shop. i'm offering colored icons like these for [b]$25 USD[/b] or [b]2800g[/b]. (current customers won't be asked to pay these updated prices.) [color=transparent][size=0]formerly 13 / 1600[/size][/color] [size=2]prices subject to adjust as i'm still figuring out how to value my art... FRC price will likely stay more expensive[/size] [img]x[/img] --------- [img]x[/img] [center][size=2]characters belong to "ensemble stars!" from happy elements![/size][/center] style may be a bit inconsistent but i'll be trying to go along the lines of the examples. i can draw humanoid, anthro, feral, dragon characters, etc. feel free to check [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3035271]this thread[/url] for other recent examples of my art (july 2021). please fill out this form when ordering, and i will let you know if i can take on your offer. [quote] username: payment: (g or usd) character reference: (insert images / toyhouse page / etc.) details: (requests for expression / other details) [/quote] i will assume you've read these notes when ordering: - i reserve the right to refuse a commission for any reason. - full payment is required after i send you the first sketch for approval; i will refund it if i cannot finish the piece. - my summer break is winding to a close and i still have some assignments i have to take care of, so turnaround time at worst may be a few weeks. i'll do my best to communicate with you, and you are free to ask me for progress anytime. - USD slots will be prioritized. [quote][b]USD slots:[/b] 1. durrus 2. [b]FRC slots:[/b] 3. kiratiyuji 4. [/quote] thank you for your consideration!
hello, thank you for checking this post out!
it's fr user hocotate back at it again with another temporary art shop.

i'm offering colored icons like these for $25 USD or 2800g.
(current customers won't be asked to pay these updated prices.) formerly 13 / 1600
prices subject to adjust as i'm still figuring out how to value my art... FRC price will likely stay more expensive

[img]x[/img]
[img]x[/img]
characters belong to "ensemble stars!" from happy elements!
style may be a bit inconsistent but i'll be trying to go along the lines of the examples.
i can draw humanoid, anthro, feral, dragon characters, etc.
feel free to check this thread for other recent examples of my art (july 2021).

please fill out this form when ordering, and i will let you know if i can take on your offer.
Quote:
username:
payment: (g or usd)
character reference: (insert images / toyhouse page / etc.)
details: (requests for expression / other details)

i will assume you've read these notes when ordering:
- i reserve the right to refuse a commission for any reason.
- full payment is required after i send you the first sketch for approval; i will refund it if i cannot finish the piece.
- my summer break is winding to a close and i still have some assignments i have to take care of, so turnaround time at worst may be a few weeks. i'll do my best to communicate with you, and you are free to ask me for progress anytime.
- USD slots will be prioritized.

Quote:
USD slots:
1. durrus

FRC slots:
3. kiratiyuji

thank you for your consideration!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
[u][b]finished commissions[/b][/u] for an offsite friend: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476038815727747083/875252976275558420/unknown.png[/img] for skiatha #12498: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476038815727747083/875252987495346186/unknown.png[/img]
finished commissions

for an offsite friend:
unknown.png

for skiatha #12498:
unknown.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@vovina @adrenaline @blesseil @dragonwarrior333 @fotia @simplyphil @virabelasan @skiatha @azrail @aolp @tirtouga678 @findingpears @firedawn @skittles251 @fukanzen @swordlily

hello! i believe you all had asked to be pinged for when i opened an art shop; this isn't a proper one by any means as i'm only offering icons/headshots at the moment, but i hope you won't mind me pinging you...! please let me know if you'd like to be removed or only contacted when i offer other/fullbody options or whatnot. thank you!
@vovina @adrenaline @blesseil @dragonwarrior333 @fotia @simplyphil @virabelasan @skiatha @azrail @aolp @tirtouga678 @findingpears @firedawn @skittles251 @fukanzen @swordlily

hello! i believe you all had asked to be pinged for when i opened an art shop; this isn't a proper one by any means as i'm only offering icons/headshots at the moment, but i hope you won't mind me pinging you...! please let me know if you'd like to be removed or only contacted when i offer other/fullbody options or whatnot. thank you!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Hocotate
Heyo YES

username: skiatha
payment: g
character reference: https://toyhou.se/9673688.ephemera#30714774
details: serene expression, eyes half-closed, peaceful though bittersweet smile. they're always crying no matter how they're feeling!
@Hocotate
Heyo YES

username: skiatha
payment: g
character reference: https://toyhou.se/9673688.ephemera#30714774
details: serene expression, eyes half-closed, peaceful though bittersweet smile. they're always crying no matter how they're feeling!
pdPOUgg.png
@skiatha hello there! such a lovely character design, i'd love to try drawing them!! i'll be in touch ASAP with a rough sketch; thank you so much for your interest! [emoji=new friend size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@skiatha
hello there! such a lovely character design, i'd love to try drawing them!! i'll be in touch ASAP with a rough sketch; thank you so much for your interest!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
username: KiraTiyuji
payment: G
character reference: https://toyhou.se/11322739.ryouta-kyoushi/gallery#35470988
details: err IDK, maybe smiling kindly, slightly cheeky, or just looking soft

@Hocotate is this okay?
username: KiraTiyuji
payment: G
character reference: https://toyhou.se/11322739.ryouta-kyoushi/gallery#35470988
details: err IDK, maybe smiling kindly, slightly cheeky, or just looking soft

@Hocotate is this okay?
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@Hocotate

Hello! I would love to be on the pinglist for when the gems slots open again! :D
@Hocotate

Hello! I would love to be on the pinglist for when the gems slots open again! :D

NfdwCv9.png
@kiratiyuji
yes, that looks great to me! i'd love to try drawing him again ^^ i'll be in touch ASAP with a rough sketch, thank you so much!

@draconawitches
i'll be happy to ping you then; thank you for your interest!!
@kiratiyuji
yes, that looks great to me! i'd love to try drawing him again ^^ i'll be in touch ASAP with a rough sketch, thank you so much!

@draconawitches
i'll be happy to ping you then; thank you for your interest!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
I don't have the funds right now but I'd like to be on your permanent ping list please, definitely want art in the future :3
I don't have the funds right now but I'd like to be on your permanent ping list please, definitely want art in the future :3
and if i had wheels, i'd be a wagon
@adrenaline of course!! thank you for your interest and support as always!! [emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@adrenaline
of course!! thank you for your interest and support as always!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 3