Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Coffee's Humanoids (USD) closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Bump
Bump
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
im hurtin in the wallet lately but i just wanted to say you have lovely art, and wish you luck : )
im hurtin in the wallet lately but i just wanted to say you have lovely art, and wish you luck : )
@arian Thanks, it's appreciated! (And I feel you on the wallet situation, this year's been rough on a lot of people)
@arian Thanks, it's appreciated! (And I feel you on the wallet situation, this year's been rough on a lot of people)
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

bump
bump
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Hey, I just wanted to ask two questios real fast:

1) If I wanted two characters in the same image, would that be double price or a flat increase (Like, let's say I went for shading - 80 bucks, or something like 60? I'm thinking of 2 regardless, I just need to budget appropriately)
2) For making designs, how many suggestions/changes are allowed?
Hey, I just wanted to ask two questios real fast:

1) If I wanted two characters in the same image, would that be double price or a flat increase (Like, let's say I went for shading - 80 bucks, or something like 60? I'm thinking of 2 regardless, I just need to budget appropriately)
2) For making designs, how many suggestions/changes are allowed?
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon Hi there! I'd charge double for two characters regardless, since it's double the work. As for suggestions/changes there's no set limit. You can give me things you'd like to be included in a design, and I'll get a concept over to you. If you're happy with it I'll move on to the next step, but if not I'll make any changes you'd like, and get a new concept over for approval. Basically as many changes/suggestions as you'd like until you're satisfied (although I'd appreciate it if you didn't drag it out indefinitely lol).
@LeviathanDemon Hi there! I'd charge double for two characters regardless, since it's double the work. As for suggestions/changes there's no set limit. You can give me things you'd like to be included in a design, and I'll get a concept over to you. If you're happy with it I'll move on to the next step, but if not I'll make any changes you'd like, and get a new concept over for approval. Basically as many changes/suggestions as you'd like until you're satisfied (although I'd appreciate it if you didn't drag it out indefinitely lol).
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Yeah, that's fair enough. I'll be back, just gotta acquire sufficient funds then. Posting as a reminder where to find you, and as a free bump
Yeah, that's fair enough. I'll be back, just gotta acquire sufficient funds then. Posting as a reminder where to find you, and as a free bump
i3HjH85.png
@softbun @colormancy @mintea00 @wildewinged @thanksmeg @Voltsy @Azrail @Garion @Facinarose @Skittles251 @meanderling @xLILM0NSTERx @TheRunawayRaven @bonivich @Skittles251 @Voltsy @Ribo

Hey folks, still have two fullbody slots waiting to be filled, but I've also added the option of headshot sketches in for people looking for something less expensive. I'll also accept payment through kofi for these if people prefer (testing it out to see if it's worth keeping as an option).
@softbun @colormancy @mintea00 @wildewinged @thanksmeg @Voltsy @Azrail @Garion @Facinarose @Skittles251 @meanderling @xLILM0NSTERx @TheRunawayRaven @bonivich @Skittles251 @Voltsy @Ribo

Hey folks, still have two fullbody slots waiting to be filled, but I've also added the option of headshot sketches in for people looking for something less expensive. I'll also accept payment through kofi for these if people prefer (testing it out to see if it's worth keeping as an option).
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

bump
bump
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

So glad I checked today!!

@friendlycoffee Could I snag two sketch headshot slots, please? If so, I can pm refs (and send payment) in a bit, my wifi isn't the most stable for a few hours as I'm traveling c:
So glad I checked today!!

@friendlycoffee Could I snag two sketch headshot slots, please? If so, I can pm refs (and send payment) in a bit, my wifi isn't the most stable for a few hours as I'm traveling c:
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10