Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Coffee's Humanoids (USD) closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@ichorus

oouugh pinging myself so i can look at this again when i'm more awake and have a clearer head. your work is gorgeous!! ♥♥
@ichorus

oouugh pinging myself so i can look at this again when i'm more awake and have a clearer head. your work is gorgeous!! ♥♥
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
@friendlycoffee I would like to snatch up dis slot for my friend's OC Leah. she's sick right now and I think a sketchy lineart (kinda like the headshots you've done for me) of her Leah would perk her mood right up! I believe you are still linked to my google doc so I'll have her info in there by the end of the day today or tomorrow ^_^
@friendlycoffee I would like to snatch up dis slot for my friend's OC Leah. she's sick right now and I think a sketchy lineart (kinda like the headshots you've done for me) of her Leah would perk her mood right up! I believe you are still linked to my google doc so I'll have her info in there by the end of the day today or tomorrow ^_^
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
:eyes: hello i'd love to be added to the pinglist if thats alright :3c i'd love to see my new d&d character in your style
:eyes: hello i'd love to be added to the pinglist if thats alright :3c i'd love to see my new d&d character in your style
@Garion You mean like in pencil? I guess I could, though I'm not sure how to price... maybe just $20? I probably still have access to the doc but if you could toss me a link just to make it easier to find that'd be great ^^
@Garion You mean like in pencil? I guess I could, though I'm not sure how to price... maybe just $20? I probably still have access to the doc but if you could toss me a link just to make it easier to find that'd be great ^^
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
@softbun @colormancy @mintea00 @wildewinged @thanksmeg @Voltsy @Azrail @Facinarose @Skittles251 @meanderling @xLILM0NSTERx

Opening up two slots!
@softbun @colormancy @mintea00 @wildewinged @thanksmeg @Voltsy @Azrail @Facinarose @Skittles251 @meanderling @xLILM0NSTERx

Opening up two slots!
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Bump
Bump
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

bump
bump
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

@friendlycoffee
Hi! Could I take a slot in the Full Shading tier? I will be paying in USD.
I also already have a character with their ref sheets.
@friendlycoffee
Hi! Could I take a slot in the Full Shading tier? I will be paying in USD.
I also already have a character with their ref sheets.
webp_net_gifmaker__4__by_quatrus5301-dc4ro5v.gifwebp_net_gifmaker__3__by_quatrus5301-dc4ro67.gif
@TimelessNickel5 Yep, I'll mark you down for a slot if you want to PM me the details ^^
@TimelessNickel5 Yep, I'll mark you down for a slot if you want to PM me the details ^^
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

@friendlycoffee
Awesome!
I'll send you a message in just a moment~
@friendlycoffee
Awesome!
I'll send you a message in just a moment~
webp_net_gifmaker__4__by_quatrus5301-dc4ro5v.gifwebp_net_gifmaker__3__by_quatrus5301-dc4ro67.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10