Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Coffee's Humanoids (USD) closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@friendlycoffee
I think your sketches are fantastic! I bet you would have customers for both. I'd certainly pay for both!
@friendlycoffee
I think your sketches are fantastic! I bet you would have customers for both. I'd certainly pay for both!
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@friendlycoffee I'd love a ping when you reopen! I was also wondering if the prices were in NZD or USD, or if the price was the same for both?
@friendlycoffee I'd love a ping when you reopen! I was also wondering if the prices were in NZD or USD, or if the price was the same for both?
@meanderling Added you to the pinglist! Prices are in USD$ since that's what people here tend to use, although I can take NZD$ at current exchange rate (since that's my native currency). Burnt myself out a bit so I've been taking a bit of a break but I do hope to get back to these sometime soon-ish.
@meanderling Added you to the pinglist! Prices are in USD$ since that's what people here tend to use, although I can take NZD$ at current exchange rate (since that's my native currency). Burnt myself out a bit so I've been taking a bit of a break but I do hope to get back to these sometime soon-ish.
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
@friendlycoffee Thank you!! And does that mean that a full shaded fullbody would be $55.75 NZD?

(Just checking so I can save up/put aside the right amount)
@friendlycoffee Thank you!! And does that mean that a full shaded fullbody would be $55.75 NZD?

(Just checking so I can save up/put aside the right amount)
@meanderling Yep, so long as you already have a design (I charge an extra USD$5 fee if I'm designing from scratch), but I'm happy to round down to whatever the closest whole number is ($55 NZD?)
@meanderling Yep, so long as you already have a design (I charge an extra USD$5 fee if I'm designing from scratch), but I'm happy to round down to whatever the closest whole number is ($55 NZD?)
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

@friendlycoffee sweet, thank you!! Super excited for your slots to open!

Edit: OH! Also, I was wondering if you'd be up for designing gijinkas for things other than dragons? I've got this boy that I'd be looking for a gijinka for, but if not I'd be happy to scrape together a ref for him :>
@friendlycoffee sweet, thank you!! Super excited for your slots to open!

Edit: OH! Also, I was wondering if you'd be up for designing gijinkas for things other than dragons? I've got this boy that I'd be looking for a gijinka for, but if not I'd be happy to scrape together a ref for him :>
@softbun @colormancy @mintea00 @wildewinged @thanksmeg @Voltsy @Azrail @Garion @Facinarose @Skittles251 @meanderling

Ooof, meant to open this up a long while back but honestly I've been kinda exhausted recently. Anyways, I need to get back into the habit of drawing, so opening up just one slot for now.
@softbun @colormancy @mintea00 @wildewinged @thanksmeg @Voltsy @Azrail @Garion @Facinarose @Skittles251 @meanderling

Ooof, meant to open this up a long while back but honestly I've been kinda exhausted recently. Anyways, I need to get back into the habit of drawing, so opening up just one slot for now.
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

@friendlycoffee
Can I grab the slot? I have to go to bed but I can post more tomorrow after work.
@friendlycoffee
Can I grab the slot? I have to go to bed but I can post more tomorrow after work.
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@Skittles251 Yeah, I can hold the slot for you until tomorrow, if you can get some refs to me then :)
@Skittles251 Yeah, I can hold the slot for you until tomorrow, if you can get some refs to me then :)
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Opening up one slot. Hoping to have these open a bit more regularly in future.

Opening up one slot. Hoping to have these open a bit more regularly in future.
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10