Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | !! art shop !! (closed for a while)
1 2 3 4 5
@KatIsHere, yep, there's still free slots left, waiting to hear from you!
@KatIsHere, yep, there's still free slots left, waiting to hear from you!
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
Mkay!
Mkay!
S3trYF.png
@kennybruiskovn

:D those look super good! Can I get two slots (?)

One halfbody for him and another halfbody for him please!
@kennybruiskovn

:D those look super good! Can I get two slots (?)

One halfbody for him and another halfbody for him please!
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@aakhu, okay, i think i can handle this! should a background be transparent or filled with some color? the total cost is 2kg/kkt (full prepayment OR half now & half after the verified sketches)
@aakhu, okay, i think i can handle this! should a background be transparent or filled with some color? the total cost is 2kg/kkt (full prepayment OR half now & half after the verified sketches)
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
@kennybruiskovn

I can do half now and half after sketches! Could background be filled in with simple colour or would I have to pay extra for that?
@kennybruiskovn

I can do half now and half after sketches! Could background be filled in with simple colour or would I have to pay extra for that?
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@aakhu, yes it could, and it's totally free!
@aakhu, yes it could, and it's totally free!
plopping myself here so I can come back once I've got funds/you're open ;u; your art's gorgeous!!
plopping myself here so I can come back once I've got funds/you're open ;u; your art's gorgeous!!
added wishlist items as a payment method!
added wishlist items as a payment method!
@kennybruiskovn Wow, your art is gorgeous! I'd love to be on your pinglist, please!
@kennybruiskovn Wow, your art is gorgeous! I'd love to be on your pinglist, please!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
eye candy.... (free bump!)
eye candy.... (free bump!)
Apotheosis: (noun) the elevation of someone to divine status; deification.
Moth / She/her/they / Avatar Dragon
1 2 3 4 5