Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - Chibi/ Animal/ Dragon Arts - FULL
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Hi Shelybear, I'm wondering if you'd be willing to draw a Portrait piece for a dragon along with a familiar? More specifically, a dragon riding a familiar. And if so, what will be the cost?
Hi Shelybear, I'm wondering if you'd be willing to draw a Portrait piece for a dragon along with a familiar? More specifically, a dragon riding a familiar. And if so, what will be the cost?
Pixel Teapot Wind and Nature joined emblem Ursegal Project emblem
@Akaineko hmm...personally i feel like it might fall under scenic rather than protrait. but if you want it to be without background i might see what i can do, too. but before naming a price yet may i ask what dragon (just breed will do) + which familiar it would be? familiar are all quite difference in terms of complexity and types (for example robotic ones are my weakness while animals are more comfortable for me) >.<
@Akaineko hmm...personally i feel like it might fall under scenic rather than protrait. but if you want it to be without background i might see what i can do, too. but before naming a price yet may i ask what dragon (just breed will do) + which familiar it would be? familiar are all quite difference in terms of complexity and types (for example robotic ones are my weakness while animals are more comfortable for me) >.<
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
I thought of a scenic too, but I felt Portrait's sentimental minimalism and overall light sence (small size, round shape, no ...fabula?) more fitting for my needs. (And I liked the lineart style too much.)

The dragon is a Fae (the link), and a familiar might be literally anything, because the main thing is she is riding it. I also chose Portrait because I wanted the focus of the piece to be not on the process itself, but on the dragon: how she feels doing it. A familiar can be nearly undiscernible.

The other thought was: portrait seems to be much easier to make, so slots for them might open more likely :)

If it ends up being a scenic, I'd like it too!

(I should sign up for both slots then.)

[upd] typo fixes. >_<
I thought of a scenic too, but I felt Portrait's sentimental minimalism and overall light sence (small size, round shape, no ...fabula?) more fitting for my needs. (And I liked the lineart style too much.)

The dragon is a Fae (the link), and a familiar might be literally anything, because the main thing is she is riding it. I also chose Portrait because I wanted the focus of the piece to be not on the process itself, but on the dragon: how she feels doing it. A familiar can be nearly undiscernible.

The other thought was: portrait seems to be much easier to make, so slots for them might open more likely :)

If it ends up being a scenic, I'd like it too!

(I should sign up for both slots then.)

[upd] typo fixes. >_<
@Akaineko ohh all of that makes sense! sure if you prefer portrait i could try to pose it as portrait. it might actually be something between portrait and scenic and could definitely be the way you like: having focus on dragon herself :> and for a riding vibe i am likely to draw some strokes like winds/clouds around them if you're fine with that.

does a price of 1kG sound fair for you?
@Akaineko ohh all of that makes sense! sure if you prefer portrait i could try to pose it as portrait. it might actually be something between portrait and scenic and could definitely be the way you like: having focus on dragon herself :> and for a riding vibe i am likely to draw some strokes like winds/clouds around them if you're fine with that.

does a price of 1kG sound fair for you?
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
Yep, 1kG is good! I can fund some extra effort up to 200 gems too, incase of any sudden difficulties. Any windy strokes or clouds are good, too. I'm also fond of those Chinese clouds / smoke / fog you do in your accents. I'll wait for you to have free slots then? [emoji=sun size=1] (there's people waiting, I don't wanna to bump before them lol)
Yep, 1kG is good! I can fund some extra effort up to 200 gems too, incase of any sudden difficulties.

Any windy strokes or clouds are good, too. I'm also fond of those Chinese clouds / smoke / fog you do in your accents.

I'll wait for you to have free slots then? (there's people waiting, I don't wanna to bump before them lol)
@Akaineko thank you ^^
yes it has to be next round when im open again, sorry >.< my slots are currently quite full lol its my pleasure to be able to draw different things and im so greatful people trusting me so much~ but i must also make sure not to burn myself out xD

im loooking forward to it tho!
@Akaineko thank you ^^
yes it has to be next round when im open again, sorry >.< my slots are currently quite full lol its my pleasure to be able to draw different things and im so greatful people trusting me so much~ but i must also make sure not to burn myself out xD

im loooking forward to it tho!
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
That's totally ok! Take your time, and don't forget to rest your brush, too! :}

Thank you for making such beautiful pieces :)
That's totally ok! Take your time, and don't forget to rest your brush, too! :}

Thank you for making such beautiful pieces :)
@Katsuji @prezial @Salvation @aeons @Cryptidove @nineofsin

sorry for disturbing >.<
just some heads up, i've been a little too busy these weeks due to some rl issues and of course because i wanted to participate in starfall! plus i accidentally hurted my finger on the weekend so i haven't been drawing for some days. im really sorry for being tooooo slow this time! but i'll try to catch up as much as possible.

some of you could expect to hear from me this week (i will try my best!), others might still take a while until i finish, but i should be done with all sketches by this weekend!

again, sorry for being so slow this time, but truely thank you so much for your patience ;W;
@Katsuji @prezial @Salvation @aeons @Cryptidove @nineofsin

sorry for disturbing >.<
just some heads up, i've been a little too busy these weeks due to some rl issues and of course because i wanted to participate in starfall! plus i accidentally hurted my finger on the weekend so i haven't been drawing for some days. im really sorry for being tooooo slow this time! but i'll try to catch up as much as possible.

some of you could expect to hear from me this week (i will try my best!), others might still take a while until i finish, but i should be done with all sketches by this weekend!

again, sorry for being so slow this time, but truely thank you so much for your patience ;W;
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
@Shelybear, no worries! I hope you finger heals well and properly and that you are taking care of yourself! No rush for me. I do not mind the wait.

I hope you have a wonderful Starfall! Remember to take breaks during grinding!
@Shelybear, no worries! I hope you finger heals well and properly and that you are taking care of yourself! No rush for me. I do not mind the wait.

I hope you have a wonderful Starfall! Remember to take breaks during grinding!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
oh please take all the time you need <3 don't feel like you have to rush~
oh please take all the time you need <3 don't feel like you have to rush~
art shoppe // FR +8
please ping me
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20