Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - Chibi/ Animal/ Dragon Arts - FULL
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@nineofsin yes please :>
@nineofsin yes please :>
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
Hello again! I'd love to order a sketchy dragon chibi, possibly two if you're up for it! (don't wanna swamp you with orders aha) The first is for this guy: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69983623][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699837/69983623_350.png[/img][/url] For apparel, I'd like his glasses and possibly a couple candles (though if the candles are too much then let's do the tail tassel)! For his accent, please see the note in his bio. I'd like for him to have an elegant pose/vibe if possible! And the possible second one is for this guy: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57993117][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/579932/57993117_350.png[/img][/url] I'd like his outfit to be mostly based on [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/39482196_g39MdTwLp9UBImI.png]his gijinka design[/url] rather than the actual dragon's if possible! So for apparel, please include the scarf/mantle, wreath, and amulet from the gijinka design, and the gold tail bands from the dragon design. EDIT: Forgot to mention, you can leave out the Okapi gene altogether, or instead replace it with darkened arms/legs and horns. He also now has some dragon art in his bio that can be used as a ref! I hope this is enough info and isn't too confusing ;v; Please let me know if this is alright and what the total price comes out to! (I think it might be 100g and 50g extra for them respectively but I just wanna confirm :D)
Hello again! I'd love to order a sketchy dragon chibi, possibly two if you're up for it! (don't wanna swamp you with orders aha)

The first is for this guy:
69983623_350.png
For apparel, I'd like his glasses and possibly a couple candles (though if the candles are too much then let's do the tail tassel)! For his accent, please see the note in his bio. I'd like for him to have an elegant pose/vibe if possible!

And the possible second one is for this guy:
57993117_350.png
I'd like his outfit to be mostly based on his gijinka design rather than the actual dragon's if possible! So for apparel, please include the scarf/mantle, wreath, and amulet from the gijinka design, and the gold tail bands from the dragon design. EDIT: Forgot to mention, you can leave out the Okapi gene altogether, or instead replace it with darkened arms/legs and horns. He also now has some dragon art in his bio that can be used as a ref!

I hope this is enough info and isn't too confusing ;v; Please let me know if this is alright and what the total price comes out to! (I think it might be 100g and 50g extra for them respectively but I just wanna confirm :D)
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons hello again :>
i could have a try on both and include the stuffs you wanted~ and yes the extra cost would be 100g and 50g to them and perhaps a bit more time xD oh and should i include the accent for Alovan?

thank you for trusting me >.<
@aeons hello again :>
i could have a try on both and include the stuffs you wanted~ and yes the extra cost would be 100g and 50g to them and perhaps a bit more time xD oh and should i include the accent for Alovan?

thank you for trusting me >.<
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
@Cryptidove
Okie!!
@Cryptidove
Okie!!
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
btw. i believe i got enough orders now so im going to close it until next time... ssdfhsflkjsf

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!
btw. i believe i got enough orders now so im going to close it until next time... ssdfhsflkjsf

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
Awesome, thank you! Feel free to simplify anything as needed, I don't want them to give you too much trouble ;v;

Technically Alovan's wreath, amulet, and gold cuffs are inspired from his accent, but they're more like apparel. Other than those things, no, you don't have to include his accent!
Awesome, thank you! Feel free to simplify anything as needed, I don't want them to give you too much trouble ;v;

Technically Alovan's wreath, amulet, and gold cuffs are inspired from his accent, but they're more like apparel. Other than those things, no, you don't have to include his accent!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons no worries and thank you xD im so unexperience with dragon arts so far but i want to improve myself, so thank you for giving me the chances drawing my own dragons over and over could be boring at some point XD

and oh it totally makes sense! i also personally prefer drawing accents more like apparels or decorations than just barely on body xD
@aeons no worries and thank you xD im so unexperience with dragon arts so far but i want to improve myself, so thank you for giving me the chances drawing my own dragons over and over could be boring at some point XD

and oh it totally makes sense! i also personally prefer drawing accents more like apparels or decorations than just barely on body xD
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
may i be added to the pinglist please?
may i be added to the pinglist please?
aaaaaaaaa2021-01-14-FR-Atria-pixel.png
2021-01-14-FR-Seraph-pixel-flipped.png
@sp00t
sure! but which one? i have one for general slots and one for limited slots xD
general ones (chibis, portraits) will be opened periodically, limited will only open when i feel like drawing that type (scenic)
@sp00t
sure! but which one? i have one for general slots and one for limited slots xD
general ones (chibis, portraits) will be opened periodically, limited will only open when i feel like drawing that type (scenic)
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
oof sorry i missed that :,D general please :>
oof sorry i missed that :,D general please :>
aaaaaaaaa2021-01-14-FR-Atria-pixel.png
2021-01-14-FR-Seraph-pixel-flipped.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20