Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Addie's Art Shop! USD[5/5 OPEN (7/1/22)]
1 2
[img]https://i.ibb.co/2MWdy1B/Title.png[/img] [rule] [center][url=https://www.deviantart.com/addiemins][size=5]Gallery[/size][/url] (Most art is old and not very reflective of my current skill level. This thread will include more of my recent work :D )[/center] [quote name="Rules and ToS"] [b]I have the right to refuse commissions if I feel I need to based on customer interactions or requests.[/b] [b]Payment will be required upfront![/b] [list][*] WILL CONSIDER ART TRADES! Send me some examples of your art! Art trades should be of similar complexity to what you request of me. [*]Currently accepting USD only [b]This shop will have limited slots when I have the time to do art.[/b] [list][*]Commissions will be done in the order they are accepted [/list] [b]I will message you when I begin your commission![/b] [list][*]You may ask for updates at any time! I encourage it! [*] Once I start your commission, it may take anywhere from 1 day to 3 weeks, depending on complexity and my personal schedule. [/list] [b] Finished Images may be used by only the commissioner[/b] [list][*]I may use the image as an example of my work on this thread and other sites with permission from the commissioner.[/list] [b] I will be able to hold onto a copy of the finished work if the commissioner requests it.[/b] [/quote]
Title.png
Gallery
(Most art is old and not very reflective of my current skill level. This thread will include more of my recent work :D )
Rules and ToS wrote:
I have the right to refuse commissions if I feel I need to based on customer interactions or requests.

Payment will be required upfront!
  • WILL CONSIDER ART TRADES! Send me some examples of your art! Art trades should be of similar complexity to what you request of me.
  • Currently accepting USD only
    This shop will have limited slots when I have the time to do art.
    • Commissions will be done in the order they are accepted
    I will message you when I begin your commission!
    • You may ask for updates at any time! I encourage it!
    • Once I start your commission, it may take anywhere from 1 day to 3 weeks, depending on complexity and my personal schedule.
    Finished Images may be used by only the commissioner
    • I may use the image as an example of my work on this thread and other sites with permission from the commissioner.
    I will be able to hold onto a copy of the finished work if the commissioner requests it.

[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/4p9zTZR/Pricing.png[/img][/center] [rule] [quote name="Things I will and Won't do!"] [color=Green]Will Draw[/color] [list][*] FR Dragons [*] Feral / Animal characters [*] Anthro Characters [*] Mechanical things (Robots, for example) [*] Gore (Within FR rules) [*]Complex characters (May increase price!!!) [*] Humans/Humanoids (Tenatively! I'm not nearly as confident with humanoid characters.) [*]Other? (If something isn't listed here, don't be afraid to ask!!)[/list] [color=Red]Will Not Draw[/color] [list][*] Explicit sexual content (Due to FR rules) [*] [i]Most[/i] Fanart (There may be some exceptions. DM me if you want something along these lines.) [/quote] [center][b][size=5][color=ECBF09]Headshot[/color] / [color=Green]Halfbody[/color] / [color=Blue]Fullbody[/color][/size][/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/MRfTsTy/Body-percent.png[/img][/center] [rule] [center][b][size=5][color=FE8671] Examples [/color][/size][/b][/center] [img]https://i.ibb.co/wNXZtsD/Styles.png[/img] [size=2]Top Left - Lined style, Colored [color=f1eee5]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] Top Right - Lined style, Colored & Shaded Bottom Left - Unlined style, Colored & Shaded[color=f1eee5]xxxxxxx[/color] Bottom Right- Unlined style, Colored & Shaded [/size] [center][size=7]Pricing[/size][/center] [center][b][size=6][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3027383#post_3027383]CLick here for my CARRD and prices!!![/url][/size][/b][/center] [quote=Discounts] [center][b]Discounts![/b][/center] [indent][LIST][*] Plague Flight - 5% Off [*] Flight Dominance - 5% Off [*] Returning Comissioner - 10% Off [/LIST] *Discounts may stack up to 15% Off[/indent]
Pricing.png

Things I will and Won't do! wrote:

Will Draw
  • FR Dragons
  • Feral / Animal characters
  • Anthro Characters
  • Mechanical things (Robots, for example)
  • Gore (Within FR rules)
  • Complex characters (May increase price!!!)
  • Humans/Humanoids (Tenatively! I'm not nearly as confident with humanoid characters.)
  • Other? (If something isn't listed here, don't be afraid to ask!!)
Will Not Draw
  • Explicit sexual content (Due to FR rules)
  • Most Fanart (There may be some exceptions. DM me if you want something along these lines.)

Headshot / Halfbody / Fullbody
Body-percent.png

Examples

Styles.png
Top Left - Lined style, Colored xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Top Right - Lined style, Colored & Shaded
Bottom Left - Unlined style, Colored & Shadedxxxxxxx Bottom Right- Unlined style, Colored & Shaded

Pricing
Discounts wrote:
Discounts!
  • Plague Flight - 5% Off
  • Flight Dominance - 5% Off
  • Returning Comissioner - 10% Off
*Discounts may stack up to 15% Off
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/1sq2Whj/Slots.png[/img][/center] [rule] [center][b]Current Slots![/b][/center] [indent][indent][list=1][*] OPEN [*]OPEN [*]OPEN [*]OPEN [*]OPEN [/indent][/indent] [rule] [quote="Application"][center] IF commissioning through FR. You can also send me commission forms on my Instagram or the e-mail linked in my carrd [size=5][b]Template[/b][/size][/center] [indent][b]Username and ID -[/b] [b]Character(s) -[/b](Link refrence or insert image) [b]Type-[/b] (Headshot/Halfbody/Fullbody and Lined/Colored/Colored & Shaded) [b]Additions -[/b](Background, complex character [b]Total price estimate -[/b] (If the price includes Complex character or Detailed background fees, just estimate. It's no big deal if this isn't 100% accurate ) [b]Other requests -[/b] (Pose, Lighting, Expression, etc.) [/indent]
Slots.png

Current Slots!
  1. OPEN
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN
  4. OPEN
  5. OPEN

Application wrote:
IF commissioning through FR. You can also send me commission forms on my Instagram or the e-mail linked in my carrd
Template
Username and ID -
Character(s) -(Link refrence or insert image)
Type- (Headshot/Halfbody/Fullbody and Lined/Colored/Colored & Shaded)
Additions -(Background, complex character
Total price estimate - (If the price includes Complex character or Detailed background fees, just estimate. It's no big deal if this isn't 100% accurate )
Other requests - (Pose, Lighting, Expression, etc.)
Bump!!
Bump!!
@AddieMins
Username and ID - Fall29 #511562
Character(s) - Iye, Anubi
Type - colored & shaded fullbody
Additions - background - desert, dunes
Total price estimate - 2,450,000 t
Other requests - please, draw Anubi riding on Iye's back; Anubi being excited and Iye being scared and insecure
@AddieMins
Username and ID - Fall29 #511562
Character(s) - Iye, Anubi
Type - colored & shaded fullbody
Additions - background - desert, dunes
Total price estimate - 2,450,000 t
Other requests - please, draw Anubi riding on Iye's back; Anubi being excited and Iye being scared and insecure
rSgTM3.png7diNx3.pngYfnY43.pngacq203.png(click)
@Fall29 I'm assuming both characters will be feral? Or are you wanting Iye to be their human form?
@Fall29 I'm assuming both characters will be feral? Or are you wanting Iye to be their human form?
@AddieMins Yes, I would like them both to be feral.
@AddieMins Yes, I would like them both to be feral.
rSgTM3.png7diNx3.pngYfnY43.pngacq203.png(click)
@Fall29 Sounds good! Send payment whenever you're ready and I'll dm you a concept sketch or two to start off with.

The price would be 2,295g/2,295,000t As the plague flight 5% discount and the simple background (A complex background would be a village or detailed indoor setting, for example.)
@Fall29 Sounds good! Send payment whenever you're ready and I'll dm you a concept sketch or two to start off with.

The price would be 2,295g/2,295,000t As the plague flight 5% discount and the simple background (A complex background would be a village or detailed indoor setting, for example.)
Bump!
Bump!
@AddieMins

Username and ID - Sinfirmitas | 56975
Character - Astaroth
Type- Lined/Colored halfbody
Additions - Transparent Background
Total price estimate - 800 Gems?
Other requests - I don't like purple if you can avoid it please.
For poses she's quiet and kind, not really outgoing. she's a sheep lol

For her hands they can either be clawed hands or paws like her Original Reference
@AddieMins

Username and ID - Sinfirmitas | 56975
Character - Astaroth
Type- Lined/Colored halfbody
Additions - Transparent Background
Total price estimate - 800 Gems?
Other requests - I don't like purple if you can avoid it please.
For poses she's quiet and kind, not really outgoing. she's a sheep lol

For her hands they can either be clawed hands or paws like her Original Reference
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
1 2