Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rusty's PWYW Pop-up Art Shop (HIATUS)
1 2 3
bump!
bump!
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
Hello, apologies for going silent on this thread for a while! I'm currently busy with Art Fight, and I can't really do the quality of art as shown in the previous examples due to my iPad breaking a few days before the event started. As I don't want to give customers subpar art, I've put commissions on hold for the time being, maybe permanently if I can't find a way to fix my iPad before college kicks up again.

Feel free to cancel your commissions if you want; I perfectly understand if that's the case. I'm trying to find a way to compensate for the sudden mishap by drawing on my phone, but it's going to take me a while to get comfortable with the new device! I'll be sure to provide an update if/when that occurs.

Thank you for your understanding!
Hello, apologies for going silent on this thread for a while! I'm currently busy with Art Fight, and I can't really do the quality of art as shown in the previous examples due to my iPad breaking a few days before the event started. As I don't want to give customers subpar art, I've put commissions on hold for the time being, maybe permanently if I can't find a way to fix my iPad before college kicks up again.

Feel free to cancel your commissions if you want; I perfectly understand if that's the case. I'm trying to find a way to compensate for the sudden mishap by drawing on my phone, but it's going to take me a while to get comfortable with the new device! I'll be sure to provide an update if/when that occurs.

Thank you for your understanding!
The shop is... Sort of back up and running? I managed to procure a new drawing device, as well as some savvy new programs, but the shop will still be on hold due to being busy with Art Fight. Expect the shop to reopen sometime during mid-to-late July, or at the start of August at the latest!

Feel free to add yourself to the waitlist, but note that commissions currently in queue will be on hold until the times bolded above.

Thanks a bunch for your patience! :)c
The shop is... Sort of back up and running? I managed to procure a new drawing device, as well as some savvy new programs, but the shop will still be on hold due to being busy with Art Fight. Expect the shop to reopen sometime during mid-to-late July, or at the start of August at the latest!

Feel free to add yourself to the waitlist, but note that commissions currently in queue will be on hold until the times bolded above.

Thanks a bunch for your patience! :)c
Bumping, as this shop will be reopening on August 5 now that Art Fight is over!

Feel free to add yourself into the waitlist if you want; the next few days will just be spent resting, as well as updating the shop with new examples! :)c
Bumping, as this shop will be reopening on August 5 now that Art Fight is over!

Feel free to add yourself into the waitlist if you want; the next few days will just be spent resting, as well as updating the shop with new examples! :)c
Bumping, as the art shop is now open and running once more! Thank you for your patience, and feel free to ping or PM me if you have any questions or concerns about the shop! ^^

Priority will be given to people who have had retained a slot since before Art Fight, though you can ask for a slot, or a position in the waitlist/pinglist if slots are closed!
Bumping, as the art shop is now open and running once more! Thank you for your patience, and feel free to ping or PM me if you have any questions or concerns about the shop! ^^

Priority will be given to people who have had retained a slot since before Art Fight, though you can ask for a slot, or a position in the waitlist/pinglist if slots are closed!
@SpottedSorex

Username: Lasaga
Character Reference(s): Creature
Finish: flat-colored half-body
Specific Details: sometimes has an eye on the right side of his face/screen when the screen is off but entirely optional
Payment: 750 gems
@SpottedSorex

Username: Lasaga
Character Reference(s): Creature
Finish: flat-colored half-body
Specific Details: sometimes has an eye on the right side of his face/screen when the screen is off but entirely optional
Payment: 750 gems
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
@Lasaga - Apologies for the somewhat late reply, but Creature has a really neat design, and I'd love to draw him out... Your order has been accepted, and you'll be added into the list as soon as possible! ^^
@Lasaga - Apologies for the somewhat late reply, but Creature has a really neat design, and I'd love to draw him out... Your order has been accepted, and you'll be added into the list as soon as possible! ^^
@SpottedSorex - Alls good no need to apologize! But sweet I can't wait to see him :D
@SpottedSorex - Alls good no need to apologize! But sweet I can't wait to see him :D
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
@OwliteWasTaken @Lasaga

Apologies for the pings if they're inconvenient, but I do have to make a key update involving the shop. I was considering this for a while, but I'm afraid I'll have to make this announcement for both the people who ordered from me and for myself:

Because of a variety of real-life factors (mainly college starting up, but also unresolved mental health issues that have been brewing in my brain for the past few months), I'm afraid that I'll have to cancel commissions and empty out my queue. I'm simply too busy and mentally drained to work on art for others at the moment.

My radio silence on this is my fault, and I apologize for that. I've been iffy about making this announcement for at least a month, though my decision to focus on college is what pushed me to make this. I don't want to leave people hanging on art that may never come, whether it be due to myself being busy or otherwise unmotivated to draw for others.

I may reopen the shop at a later date, but I can't specify any specific time or date just yet. Feel free to order or reorder a commission if that occurs, though I perfectly understand if that's not something you wish to do. (And, yes, if you were on my queue previously and got dropped, you'll have to reorder from me again if the shop reopens.) You may also stay on the waitlist if you wish, but I also understand if you want to drop out from the waitlist.

Thank you for your understanding, and I'm deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. :"0
@OwliteWasTaken @Lasaga

Apologies for the pings if they're inconvenient, but I do have to make a key update involving the shop. I was considering this for a while, but I'm afraid I'll have to make this announcement for both the people who ordered from me and for myself:

Because of a variety of real-life factors (mainly college starting up, but also unresolved mental health issues that have been brewing in my brain for the past few months), I'm afraid that I'll have to cancel commissions and empty out my queue. I'm simply too busy and mentally drained to work on art for others at the moment.

My radio silence on this is my fault, and I apologize for that. I've been iffy about making this announcement for at least a month, though my decision to focus on college is what pushed me to make this. I don't want to leave people hanging on art that may never come, whether it be due to myself being busy or otherwise unmotivated to draw for others.

I may reopen the shop at a later date, but I can't specify any specific time or date just yet. Feel free to order or reorder a commission if that occurs, though I perfectly understand if that's not something you wish to do. (And, yes, if you were on my queue previously and got dropped, you'll have to reorder from me again if the shop reopens.) You may also stay on the waitlist if you wish, but I also understand if you want to drop out from the waitlist.

Thank you for your understanding, and I'm deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. :"0
1 2 3