Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bat Plushies and luminax!
1 2 3 4
No need to ping, I am subbed I love making plushies, so I thought I would start selling some! I do plan on making other sorts of plushies, just trying to get things sorted out. Most of these are made to order, some will come pre-made. I have more pride fabric shipping in, it should be here by the end of the month. If you wish to have one you can still order, even if it's listed as crossed off below. I will roughly be able to make 8 of each. Bat pattern comes from [url=https://beezeeart.com/]BeeZeeArt[/url] You can also check out my [url=https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShiversPlushies]Etsy[/url]. Either buy directly from there or to see more examples! (not all flags/options are listed, slowly working on getting them up there) Bats sit about 5 in (12.7cm) tall (not including ears). Wings are 12 in (30.48 cm) long. [b]For obvious reasons, do not post your address in this thread, I can get it over PM, Discord, or Email. Whatever you are most comfortable with. [/b] [quote=Pricing] All payments taken through PayPal Invoices. Unless you have a gem slot. [b]Pride Bats[/b]: $22.50 USD + $5.50 Shipping (US price, ask for international prices) [b]Regular Bats[/b]: $22.50 USD + $5.50 Shipping (US price, ask for international prices) [b]Gems[/b]: 2.5kg flat rate (Currently Unavailable)[/quote] [quote=Chose from these colors for a base!] Red, Marron, Orange, Yellow, Green, Peacock, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Light Purple, Dark Purple, Light Pink, Hot Pink, Brown, Black, White, Grey[/quote] [quote=Pride Flags available] Rainbow Pride Inclusive Rainbow Pride Bisexual Pansexual Gender Fluid Polysexual Transgender Aromantic Lesbian Non-Binary Agender (1 available, green)[/quote] [quote=Other Patterns] Fruits Galaxy Bee Rainbow (non-pride) Halloween Floral Mushroom and more! Ask to see specifics[/quote] [quote=Add a Scent!] For an additional $1 USD/100g you can add a scent from 4 choices Lavender, Jasmine, Cherry Blossom, and Rose Petal[/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579858807329521666/854167351724998726/20210614_201542.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579858807329521666/854203471610773514/20210614_223844.jpg[/img] [b]Luminax[/b] Do you want your own luminax plush? I will now start making them! Thanks to the lovely pattern made by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2993912/1]clockworkmoose[/url]. Each Luminax plush will be $200 usd + shipping until I've hit my 5 tos limit. After that they will be occasionally up for gem purchases which will be 25kg. Right now I will just have a pinglist for when I will open another slot. Slot 1. CLOSED [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/579858807329521666/861696028285599744/20210705_144604.jpg[/img] [Img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/579858807329521666/861694290317279232/20210704_211514.jpg[/img]

No need to ping, I am subbed

I love making plushies, so I thought I would start selling some! I do plan on making other sorts of plushies, just trying to get things sorted out. Most of these are made to order, some will come pre-made.

I have more pride fabric shipping in, it should be here by the end of the month. If you wish to have one you can still order, even if it's listed as crossed off below. I will roughly be able to make 8 of each.

Bat pattern comes from BeeZeeArt
You can also check out my Etsy. Either buy directly from there or to see more examples! (not all flags/options are listed, slowly working on getting them up there)

Bats sit about 5 in (12.7cm) tall (not including ears). Wings are 12 in (30.48 cm) long.

For obvious reasons, do not post your address in this thread, I can get it over PM, Discord, or Email. Whatever you are most comfortable with.
Pricing wrote:
All payments taken through PayPal Invoices. Unless you have a gem slot.

Pride Bats: $22.50 USD + $5.50 Shipping (US price, ask for international prices)

Regular Bats: $22.50 USD + $5.50 Shipping (US price, ask for international prices)

Gems: 2.5kg flat rate (Currently Unavailable)
Chose from these colors for a base! wrote:
Red, Marron, Orange, Yellow, Green, Peacock, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Light Purple, Dark Purple, Light Pink, Hot Pink, Brown, Black, White, Grey
Pride Flags available wrote:
Rainbow Pride
Inclusive Rainbow Pride
Bisexual
Pansexual
Gender Fluid
Polysexual
Transgender
Aromantic
Lesbian
Non-Binary
Agender (1 available, green)
Other Patterns wrote:
Fruits
Galaxy
Bee
Rainbow (non-pride)
Halloween
Floral
Mushroom
and more!
Ask to see specifics
Add a Scent! wrote:
For an additional $1 USD/100g you can add a scent from 4 choices

Lavender, Jasmine, Cherry Blossom, and Rose Petal

20210614_201542.jpg

20210614_223844.jpg

Luminax
Do you want your own luminax plush? I will now start making them! Thanks to the lovely pattern made by clockworkmoose. Each Luminax plush will be $200 usd + shipping until I've hit my 5 tos limit. After that they will be occasionally up for gem purchases which will be 25kg. Right now I will just have a pinglist for when I will open another slot.

Slot
1. CLOSED

20210705_144604.jpg
20210704_211514.jpg
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
Ping lists!

General
GODHEX

Bats

Luminax
Acilil

Gem Slot openings
IAmV, Littlepotato711, CupcakeCass,
Ping lists!

General
GODHEX

Bats

Luminax
Acilil

Gem Slot openings
IAmV, Littlepotato711, CupcakeCass,
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
Friendly Bump! These are stupid cute! I'll be considering ordering one.
Friendly Bump! These are stupid cute! I'll be considering ordering one.
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@Shiver Ok! I'm cracking. I'd love to order a pride bat! I'll send you a PM with my paypal information and address. It'd be nice if I could get a shipping price estimate. I'd like a pansexual bat with a light pink base, if possible! (Your fruit ones are also so stinking cute you're killing me).
@Shiver Ok! I'm cracking. I'd love to order a pride bat! I'll send you a PM with my paypal information and address. It'd be nice if I could get a shipping price estimate. I'd like a pansexual bat with a light pink base, if possible! (Your fruit ones are also so stinking cute you're killing me).
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@Bananyan once I get the shipping info I can get you an estimate for shipping! However, I did make the pan bat with a yellow base already, so sorry about that. I just haven't updated the main post yet [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579858807329521666/854166054456000592/20210614_201038.jpg[/img]
@Bananyan once I get the shipping info I can get you an estimate for shipping! However, I did make the pan bat with a yellow base already, so sorry about that. I just haven't updated the main post yet
20210614_201038.jpg
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
@Shiver Omg it's a Banana Bat. <3 It's super cute, but unfortunately I was planning this as a gift for a friend and she really isn't a fan of yellow. orz I will go back to the drawing board and looking at your bats with envy. I'll probably still... crack and order another one later. >:O Thank you so much for the quick response!!!
@Shiver Omg it's a Banana Bat. <3 It's super cute, but unfortunately I was planning this as a gift for a friend and she really isn't a fan of yellow. orz I will go back to the drawing board and looking at your bats with envy. I'll probably still... crack and order another one later. >:O Thank you so much for the quick response!!!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@Bananyan if its not time limited I can order more of the material it just might take a bit for it to come in! (maybe 2ish weeks)
@Bananyan if its not time limited I can order more of the material it just might take a bit for it to come in! (maybe 2ish weeks)
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
@Shiver That would work! I would feel a bit bad for you ordering extra fabric just for one plush. You could wait till you had more orders and then ping me or I could pay you extra for the trouble.
@Shiver That would work! I would feel a bit bad for you ordering extra fabric just for one plush. You could wait till you had more orders and then ping me or I could pay you extra for the trouble.
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@Bananyan it's no worries, cost of materials is already calculated into the price, I was thinking about ordering more for different flags anyways! I'll go ahead and order it and get back to you once it's made!
@Bananyan it's no worries, cost of materials is already calculated into the price, I was thinking about ordering more for different flags anyways! I'll go ahead and order it and get back to you once it's made!
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
Friendly bump! These are extremely tempting <3
Friendly bump! These are extremely tempting <3
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 3 4