Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sleepy Beans | chibi YCH - closed
1 2
[center][b]Hello, welcome to my YCH shop <3[/b] [size=1]no need to ping anymore, I found the subscribe button![/size] ----- [size=5][b]CURRENT STATUS: closed[/b][/size] ----- I might do more bases when I'm inspired and have more times, but so far here's only one YCH available. feel free to ask me to add you onto the pinglist! [size=1][url=https://www.deviantart.com/shelybear]click here for my other art examples, just as references.[/url][/size] [b]- Accepted Payments -[/b] [emoji=gem size=1]Gems and [emoji=treasure size=1]Teasures (1:1000) Items/Familiars/Eggs as partially payments (I'll make a list later) [b]- Payment Rules -[/b] mixed payments are okay! payment are no required until I send you the file, but up-front payment will be appreciated <3 it usually takes me a week to finish one, with uni coming to an end I might be even slower. ----- [b]YCH[/b] ----- [img]https://i.imgur.com/D3Nb3Rs.png[/img] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/9VHShZ8.png[/img][nextcol] [center][b][size=4]Sleepy Pearlcatcher[/size] chibi YCH[/b] [b]300G[/b] or [b]300kT[/b] [b]+50G/kT[/b] for simple themed decorations ----- [left]> will be drawn in hatchling form > genes included > no accosseries, accents or skins atm[/left] ----- [b]Slots:[/b] 1. 2. 3. [/center] [/columns] ----- [b]HOW TO ORDER:[/b] - post your dragon(s) - tell me how you would like to pay (USD/G/T/mixed) - I'll reply to confirm your order(s) ----- I'm looking forward to meet your pretties! <3 [/center]
Hello, welcome to my YCH shop <3
no need to ping anymore, I found the subscribe button!

CURRENT STATUS:
closed

I might do more bases when I'm inspired and have more times, but so far here's only one YCH available.
feel free to ask me to add you onto the pinglist!

click here for my other art examples, just as references.

- Accepted Payments -

Gems and Teasures (1:1000)
Items/Familiars/Eggs as partially payments (I'll make a list later)

- Payment Rules -
mixed payments are okay!
payment are no required until I send you the file, but up-front payment will be appreciated <3
it usually takes me a week to finish one, with uni coming to an end I might be even slower.

YCH
D3Nb3Rs.png
9VHShZ8.png
Sleepy Pearlcatcher
chibi YCH

300G or 300kT
+50G/kT for simple themed decorations
> will be drawn in hatchling form
> genes included
> no accosseries, accents or skins atm

Slots:

HOW TO ORDER:
- post your dragon(s)
- tell me how you would like to pay (USD/G/T/mixed)
- I'll reply to confirm your order(s)

I'm looking forward to meet your pretties! <3
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
°TBA°
°TBA°
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
[center][b][Size=5]Wishlist[/size][/b] *under construction* as I AFK'ed for years, there's many new (or not so new) stuffs I have missed. I'm mostly aiming for festival things, feel free to offer them even if it's not (yet) on the list! I take AH price as reference. ----- [b]Items[/b] TBA. ----- [b]Familiars[/b] (Priorities!!) [b]Dreamies: Sprite Set[/b] expect for Natur and Water Sprite [item=Light Sprite][item=Lightning Sprite][item=Fire Sprite][item=Arcane Sprite][item=Plague Sprite][item=Earth Sprite][item=Ice Sprite][item=Shadow Sprite][item=Wind Sprite] [b]Goblin Set:[/b] [item=Obscuring Goblin][item=Frozen Goblin] [b]Spirit Animal Set:[/b] [item=Spirit of Light][item=Spirit of Lightning][item=Spirit of Fire][item=Spirit of Plague][item=Spirit of Earth][item=Spirit of Ice][item=Spirit of Shadow][item=Spirit of Wind][item=Spirit of Water][item=Spirit of Nature] [b]Ambassador Set: ALL[/b] [b]Gem Guardian Set: ALL[/b] [b]Zodiac Set: ALL[/b] ----- [b]Eggs[/b] Currently I will take 1 Egg as payment for 1 YCH.[/center]
Wishlist

*under construction*
as I AFK'ed for years, there's many new (or not so new) stuffs I have missed. I'm mostly aiming for festival things, feel free to offer them even if it's not (yet) on the list! I take AH price as reference.

Items
TBA.

Familiars (Priorities!!)
Dreamies: Sprite Set expect for Natur and Water Sprite
Light Sprite Lightning Sprite Fire Sprite Arcane Sprite Plague Sprite Earth Sprite Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Wind Sprite

Goblin Set:
Obscuring Goblin Frozen Goblin

Spirit Animal Set:
Spirit of Light Spirit of Lightning Spirit of Fire Spirit of Plague Spirit of Earth Spirit of Ice Spirit of Shadow Spirit of Wind Spirit of Water Spirit of Nature

Ambassador Set: ALL

Gem Guardian Set: ALL

Zodiac Set: ALL
Eggs
Currently I will take 1 Egg as payment for 1 YCH.
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
reserved for pinglist. (if any..)
reserved for pinglist. (if any..)
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
HERE YOU GO!
HERE YOU GO!
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
[size=2] @shelybear hi there! could i possibly grab a slot as a gift for my friend? :o [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63596750][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635968/63596750_350.png[/img][/url] i can send payment asap! could you pm it to them once finished with a note it’s a gift from me if possible ? dbksueosh (just base dragon, no skin ofc)
@shelybear hi there! could i possibly grab a slot as a gift for my friend? :o
63596750_350.png

i can send payment asap! could you pm it to them once finished with a note it’s a gift from me if possible ? dbksueosh (just base dragon, no skin ofc)
@sentimental ohh of course!! its such a sweet dreamy pearlcatcher! you can send me the payment whenever you're reday! I'll put you right on the list now and start it soon~

thank you for supporting <33
@sentimental ohh of course!! its such a sweet dreamy pearlcatcher! you can send me the payment whenever you're reday! I'll put you right on the list now and start it soon~

thank you for supporting <33
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
@shelybear no problem! your art is very cute :o sending payment in a cr, let me know if you prefer it in a pm or something! :]
@shelybear no problem! your art is very cute :o sending payment in a cr, let me know if you prefer it in a pm or something! :]
Not Found

@shelybear

Paying is USD. Hopefully its okay that my ref is a morph because i haven't changed species/secondary gene on the dragon this is for yet!
Not Found

@shelybear

Paying is USD. Hopefully its okay that my ref is a morph because i haven't changed species/secondary gene on the dragon this is for yet!
ryE2w5W.png

Beau
Any/all
2D/3D artist and animator
about

0K30XFq.png

@Shelybear I love these! May I please have one for Absythe? Payment will be in gems [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66194749][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/661948/66194749_350.png[/img][/url]
@Shelybear

I love these! May I please have one for Absythe?

Payment will be in gems

66194749_350.png
aWHHcv8.gif x Tidepools bQKtPA9.png

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
1 2