Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art 4 Eggs: dragon bust sketches
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][s]Hello! The time has come once again for me to collect eggs in preparation for my FR anniversary and my B day! [/s] I've decided I'm actually going to keep doing these for a little while just to make some money! As the title says, I will sketch a bust for your dragon in exchange for 1 egg. I'm also willing to take gems or treasure as alternative payments at the current AH egg price for both currencies. When you place an order, make sure you let me know what kind of expression you want for your dragon, what direction they're facing, clothing they're wearing, etc. Here are some examples: [img]https://i.imgur.com/sLHnpHv.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YcJLXFZ.png[/img] [b]Of course, my art does come with some rules:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]Artwork must abide by FR rules [*] Only one art piece per person at a time [*]I will not do any complex clothing [/LIST]
Hello! The time has come once again for me to collect eggs in preparation for my FR anniversary and my B day!

I've decided I'm actually going to keep doing these for a little while just to make some money!

As the title says, I will sketch a bust for your dragon in exchange for 1 egg. I'm also willing to take gems or treasure as alternative payments at the current AH egg price for both currencies.

When you place an order, make sure you let me know what kind of expression you want for your dragon, what direction they're facing, clothing they're wearing, etc.

Here are some examples:
sLHnpHv.png
YcJLXFZ.png

Of course, my art does come with some rules:
  • Artwork must abide by FR rules
  • Only one art piece per person at a time
  • I will not do any complex clothing
70573973.pngCBsJXZk.gif
bump
bump
70573973.pngCBsJXZk.gif
bump
bump
70573973.pngCBsJXZk.gif
bump
bump
70573973.pngCBsJXZk.gif
bump
bump
70573973.pngCBsJXZk.gif
bump
bump
70573973.pngCBsJXZk.gif
bump
bump
70573973.pngCBsJXZk.gif
bump
bump
70573973.pngCBsJXZk.gif
@SPinosaurid: Are you able/willing to do non-FR dragon OCs? c: I have a Light Egg I can pay with.
@SPinosaurid: Are you able/willing to do non-FR dragon OCs? c: I have a Light Egg I can pay with.
@shadow9119 Sure thing! who would you like me to draw?
@shadow9119 Sure thing! who would you like me to draw?
70573973.pngCBsJXZk.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6