Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [open]customs n ginjinkas
hello, hello, welcome to my custom and ginjinka shop ^^ no need to ping i am subed full adopt TOS https://toyhou.se/~bulletins/44853.adopt-tos quick rules payment is to be made after the sketch is approved [b]completely[/b] fill out the givin commission froum [b]if posting on toyhouse credit my Toyhouse account do not credit my Fr account ( Power-of-no is my TH user name )[/b] the quick com froums are [b]only[/b] for thous that have yet to from a complete idea and or wish to give me full control of what is created any design in sketch confriming stage that goes unpaid or unconfirmed for 2 weeks will be considered abandoned and put up for adoption you will be given a sketch of your new chracter to approve, any major changes that need to be made after the sketch is accepted is +$3 per change, there are two sketch phases first stage is for design approval second is for colour approval ( you must pay after the first sketch phase is approved) all designs will be fully coloured, level of detail will vary design too design depending on what you want, and what i can do with the information given outfit designs will feture the oc you intend the outfit to befor [b]notes[/b] chibi customs can only reach a slightly less detailed version of witch i can reach with a full body design while i can do other body types i mostly work with slim/slight buff charcters i struggle heavily with detailed patterning and intercert details/designs so please don’t expect thous things from me currently [b]this is a humanoid shop[/b], i cant do non flat faced anthros or animals, so no i cant design a pet to go with your oc [b]-full customs - chibi base peice: $20/2000 gems/ 2.000.000 gold / 2000 devaint art points full body base price: $35/3500 gems / 3.500.000 gold / 2860 devaint artpoints add a weapon or large item design for a extra $5/500 gems/ 500.000 gold/400 devaint artpoints[/b] [b]- outfit only customs - chibi outfit price: $10/1000 gems/ 1.000.000 gold /1000 devaint art points fullbody outfit price: $25/2500 gems/ 2.500.000/2000 devaint artpoints[/b] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/45783697_cqtxIpvGuOZhgOi.png[/img] see more examples here https://toyhou.se/Power-of-no/created -only one ginjinka example currently, three are older designs but are still quite nice- you can get full charcter refsheets + design for vist link to see examples of each refsheet type ( https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3080338#post_49681258 ) refsheet Type 1- $109 /10000 gems/ 10.000.000 gold/ 9000 devaint artpoints refsheet type 2- $89/8900 gems/ 8.900.000 gold/ 7020 devaintart points refsheet type 3- $44/4400 gems/ 4.400.000 gold/ 4024 devaintart points (note these are prices for full customs, an outfit custom + ref sheet will be like $97/$79/$34, also less if youd like the custom only on the chibi part of the refsheets like just + $10 on to the base price of each ref type ( discluding type 3 wich is a chibi refsheet) ) will also accept breed change scrolls, eye changing vials and gen changing scrolls [b]froums[/b] [b]- ginjinkas/customs[/b] user:( no @ needed here ) type of commission: ginjinka/full custom full or chibi: full/chibi add a refsheet: yes/no type of refsheet: (if above answer is yes) 1/2/3 dragon/furry oc: ( for ginjinka customs/ what will i be ginjinkaing ) aesthetic borad: ( this part you can actually skip, i will make my own borad if you dont have one ) design over all theme: (ex, traditional japaness, desert, pirate…. ) specific design details: ( any thing that absolutely is a design must, ex: my oc is allways seen with a decorative scarf…. oc name has finger tattoos..) gender: male/female/genderless/androgynous body type: ocs age: ( affects how i draw and design them ) a bit of personality: a bit about them: ( what are they, what do they do in life, what do they like, dislike….… put what ever here ) any specific colours: ( i perfer you put hex codes for colours here, but feel free to just name a colour ) general colour palette: ( more general and less specific colours you want) other: [b]-outfits[/b] user:( no @ needed here ) type of commission: outfit custom oc: ( what oc this outfit is intended for ) full or chibi: full/chibi add a refsheet: yes/no type of refsheet: (if above answer is yes) 1/2/3 specific design details: ( any thing that absolutely is a design must, ex: my oc is allways seen with a decorative scarf…. oc name has finger tattoos..) gender: male/female/genderless/androgynous body type: bit about oc: general colour palette: ( more general and less specific colours you want) any specific colours: ( i perfer you put hex codes for colours here, but feel free to just name a colour ) other: [b]quick froums[/b] ( by filling a quick froum you are giving me alot more creative freedom btw) [b]-ginjinkas/customs[/b] user:( no @ needed here ) type of commission: ginjinka/full custom full or chibi: full/chibi add a refsheet: yes/no type of refsheet: (if above answer is yes) 1/2/3 dragon/furry oc: ( for ginjinka customs/ what will i be ginjinkaing ) design over all theme: (ex, traditional japaness, desert, pirate…. ) general colour palette: ( more general and less specific colours you want) gender: male/female/genderless/androgynous body type: ocs age: ( affects how i draw and design them ) other:
hello, hello, welcome to my custom and ginjinka shop ^^
no need to ping i am subed

full adopt TOS
https://toyhou.se/~bulletins/44853.adopt-tos

quick rules
payment is to be made after the sketch is approved
completely fill out the givin commission froum
if posting on toyhouse credit my Toyhouse account do not credit my Fr account ( Power-of-no is my TH user name )
the quick com froums are only for thous that have yet to from a complete idea and or wish to give me full control of what is created
any design in sketch confriming stage that goes unpaid or unconfirmed for 2 weeks will be considered abandoned and put up for adoption
you will be given a sketch of your new chracter to approve, any major changes that need to be made after the sketch is accepted is +$3 per change, there are two sketch phases first stage is for design approval second is for colour approval ( you must pay after the first sketch phase is approved)

all designs will be fully coloured, level of detail will vary design too design depending on what you want, and what i can do with the information given
outfit designs will feture the oc you intend the outfit to befor

notes
chibi customs can only reach a slightly less detailed version of witch i can reach with a full body design
while i can do other body types i mostly work with slim/slight buff charcters
i struggle heavily with detailed patterning and intercert details/designs so please don’t expect thous things from me currently
this is a humanoid shop, i cant do non flat faced anthros or animals, so no i cant design a pet to go with your oc

-full customs -
chibi base peice: $20/2000 gems/ 2.000.000 gold / 2000 devaint art points
full body base price: $35/3500 gems / 3.500.000 gold / 2860 devaint artpoints
add a weapon or large item design for a extra $5/500 gems/ 500.000 gold/400 devaint artpoints

- outfit only customs -
chibi outfit price: $10/1000 gems/ 1.000.000 gold /1000 devaint art points
fullbody outfit price: $25/2500 gems/ 2.500.000/2000 devaint artpoints

45783697_cqtxIpvGuOZhgOi.png
see more examples here https://toyhou.se/Power-of-no/created
-only one ginjinka example currently, three are older designs but are still quite nice-

you can get full charcter refsheets + design for
vist link to see examples of each refsheet type
( https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3080338#post_49681258 )
refsheet Type 1- $109 /10000 gems/ 10.000.000 gold/ 9000 devaint artpoints
refsheet type 2- $89/8900 gems/ 8.900.000 gold/ 7020 devaintart points
refsheet type 3- $44/4400 gems/ 4.400.000 gold/ 4024 devaintart points

(note these are prices for full customs, an outfit custom + ref sheet will be like $97/$79/$34, also less if youd like the custom only on the chibi part of the refsheets like just + $10 on to the base price of each ref type ( discluding type 3 wich is a chibi refsheet) )

will also accept breed change scrolls, eye changing vials and gen changing scrolls

froums
- ginjinkas/customs
user:( no @ needed here )
type of commission: ginjinka/full custom
full or chibi: full/chibi
add a refsheet: yes/no
type of refsheet: (if above answer is yes) 1/2/3
dragon/furry oc: ( for ginjinka customs/ what will i be ginjinkaing )
aesthetic borad: ( this part you can actually skip, i will make my own borad if you dont have one )
design over all theme: (ex, traditional japaness, desert, pirate…. )
specific design details: ( any thing that absolutely is a design must, ex: my oc is allways seen with a decorative scarf…. oc name has finger tattoos..)
body type:
ocs age: ( affects how i draw and design them )
a bit of personality:
a bit about them: ( what are they, what do they do in life, what do they like, dislike….… put what ever here )
any specific colours: ( i perfer you put hex codes for colours here, but feel free to just name a colour )
general colour palette: ( more general and less specific colours you want)
other:

-outfits
type of commission: outfit custom
oc: ( what oc this outfit is intended for )
specific design details: ( any thing that absolutely is a design must, ex: my oc is allways seen with a decorative scarf…. oc name has finger tattoos..)
body type:
bit about oc:
any specific colours: ( i perfer you put hex codes for colours here, but feel free to just name a colour )
other:

quick froums
( by filling a quick froum you are giving me alot more creative freedom btw)
-ginjinkas/customs
type of commission: ginjinka/full custom
dragon/furry oc: ( for ginjinka customs/ what will i be ginjinkaing )
design over all theme: (ex, traditional japaness, desert, pirate…. )
body type:
ocs age: ( affects how i draw and design them )
other:
36316594_l0VYrmPdSlwQxGL.gif 45650542_HhSi4zOqT3jNncq.png 36521777_4H5IbUxk23VoJK9.png
to do list
only two slots available at a time

ping list
(you will be pinged every month or when a full todo list is cleared)
nothing here
to do list
only two slots available at a time

ping list
(you will be pinged every month or when a full todo list is cleared)
nothing here
36316594_l0VYrmPdSlwQxGL.gif 45650542_HhSi4zOqT3jNncq.png 36521777_4H5IbUxk23VoJK9.png
^
^
^
^