Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [open] snoozielosey's art (g/usd)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@snoozielosey Wonderful, thank you so much! :)
@snoozielosey Wonderful, thank you so much! :)
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
ooooh can i join ur pinglist!!
ooooh can i join ur pinglist!!
pinglist: @Shadowlight9858 @xgb @DragonWarrior333 @glendower @remnio

new slots open!

this time all art should hopefully be done before the end of june since i want to be done in time for artfight :] (if it takes longer i will still prioritize yours before i start attacks!)
pinglist: @Shadowlight9858 @xgb @DragonWarrior333 @glendower @remnio

new slots open!

this time all art should hopefully be done before the end of june since i want to be done in time for artfight :] (if it takes longer i will still prioritize yours before i start attacks!)
fr + 3
Thanks for the ping, I hope I made it in time! (Sorry again if I didn't!)

Would you be alright with doing an experimental commission of my character Silas?

You're welcome to exercise creative freedom with the theme or aesthetic, but if you'd like to know the general air he has about him, he's a time traveler with a grungy, post-apocalyptic vibe that hails from a desolate desert wasteland!

I'll pay in gems! And if you accept tips, I'll add on a little extra too in gratitude!
Thanks for the ping, I hope I made it in time! (Sorry again if I didn't!)

Would you be alright with doing an experimental commission of my character Silas?

You're welcome to exercise creative freedom with the theme or aesthetic, but if you'd like to know the general air he has about him, he's a time traveler with a grungy, post-apocalyptic vibe that hails from a desolate desert wasteland!

I'll pay in gems! And if you accept tips, I'll add on a little extra too in gratitude!
@xgb you're on time! i can definitely draw him and i do appreciate tips (tysm!) :]
@xgb you're on time! i can definitely draw him and i do appreciate tips (tysm!) :]
fr + 3
just a quick bump- still have another slot
just a quick bump- still have another slot
fr + 3
bump
bump
fr + 3
your style is awesome, a friend of mine got an experimental piece from you not too long ago and you've been on my list of artists for a while now. i wanted to ask, would you be willing to do an experimental piece with two characters in it? i just wanted to be sure. ^^
your style is awesome, a friend of mine got an experimental piece from you not too long ago and you've been on my list of artists for a while now. i wanted to ask, would you be willing to do an experimental piece with two characters in it? i just wanted to be sure. ^^
D4jazTx.png
@snoozielosey
Are you still open (just wondering because it's been a while lol) because I would be interested in an experimental piece.
@snoozielosey
Are you still open (just wondering because it's been a while lol) because I would be interested in an experimental piece.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
i'm gonna be taking 2 more slots on this, have switch from t/g to g or usd, as well as a price raise- coverting my prices to money felt strange, as i realized i was charging less that 10$ for something that takes me quite a while.

restarting pinglist since its been quite a while since last opened!
i'm gonna be taking 2 more slots on this, have switch from t/g to g or usd, as well as a price raise- coverting my prices to money felt strange, as i realized i was charging less that 10$ for something that takes me quite a while.

restarting pinglist since its been quite a while since last opened!
fr + 3
1 2 3 4 5 6