Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OCs for Trade/Sale
1 2 3 4
Hey all!, it's just that time of year again when I go through and clean out my toyhouse account~ I'm mainly looking for character trades, art, or t/g at this time for what I have up for offers.

Some do have prices listed on their profiles of their current worth, please keep that in mind! But I might be willing to haggle too (Also if a profile says I'm prioritizing trades, you can still offer art/currency!)

Anyway, everything that's available can be found HERE

As an extra note, some do have extra art that I'm in the process of slowly uploading, so if you ask about an OC that has some I'll make sure to let you know <3
Hey all!, it's just that time of year again when I go through and clean out my toyhouse account~ I'm mainly looking for character trades, art, or t/g at this time for what I have up for offers.

Some do have prices listed on their profiles of their current worth, please keep that in mind! But I might be willing to haggle too (Also if a profile says I'm prioritizing trades, you can still offer art/currency!)

Anyway, everything that's available can be found HERE

As an extra note, some do have extra art that I'm in the process of slowly uploading, so if you ask about an OC that has some I'll make sure to let you know <3
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
Goodness, I absolutely adore [url=https://toyhou.se/3979999.antimatter]this design here[/url] [emoji=heart size=1] I currently have 350,000 Treasure I can offer, though I can get more if you think that's too little! I really want his guy ahaha ;;;
Goodness, I absolutely adore this design here

I currently have 350,000 Treasure I can offer, though I can get more if you think that's too little! I really want his guy ahaha ;;;
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@*******

I'd be fine with an even 300k honestly ^^ do you have a TH for a transfer, or should I PM you his image/etc instead?
@*******

I'd be fine with an even 300k honestly ^^ do you have a TH for a transfer, or should I PM you his image/etc instead?
300K works for me, sending now! And yep, my TH is ******* (same as here lol)
300K works for me, sending now! And yep, my TH is ******* (same as here lol)
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@Huolon

i love Malikai!! i have 450kt on me right now, maybe 400kt?
@Huolon

i love Malikai!! i have 450kt on me right now, maybe 400kt?
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
@Huolon
hello!! i really like spectre!! i couldnt afford her in g/t but i have this oc whos worth about the same!! im not sure if she would be of any interest to you, but i thought id see if a trade would be okay :] thank you so much either way, and i hope you have a great day!! <33
@Huolon
hello!! i really like spectre!! i couldnt afford her in g/t but i have this oc whos worth about the same!! im not sure if she would be of any interest to you, but i thought id see if a trade would be okay :] thank you so much either way, and i hope you have a great day!! <33
@Boughkeeper

Malikai has a listed worth of $40, and 400kt would be the equivalent of roughly $4, so I would have to politely decline that offer

@sagecwaft

Would it be okay if I sleep on that offer and get back to you tomorrow? ^^ I want to think on if I could see myself actually using that oc or not, or where I'd fit her in etc
@Boughkeeper

Malikai has a listed worth of $40, and 400kt would be the equivalent of roughly $4, so I would have to politely decline that offer

@sagecwaft

Would it be okay if I sleep on that offer and get back to you tomorrow? ^^ I want to think on if I could see myself actually using that oc or not, or where I'd fit her in etc
@Huolon
Hullo! I'm not very good at offers but Omega is just gorgeous so I was wondering what you thought about.... 2mil t? ($20)
@Huolon
Hullo! I'm not very good at offers but Omega is just gorgeous so I was wondering what you thought about.... 2mil t? ($20)
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
@Huolon I'm loving this cutie https://toyhou.se/9470942.sprig
I couldn't find a ballpark within the folder to work from, how does 300g sound?
@Huolon I'm loving this cutie https://toyhou.se/9470942.sprig
I couldn't find a ballpark within the folder to work from, how does 300g sound?
44914091_symGhPh9JxJAU8v.png
@Huolon
absolutely, theres no rush at all!! feel free to change anything about her to suit your needs!! thank you so much either way!! <3 :]
@Huolon
absolutely, theres no rush at all!! feel free to change anything about her to suit your needs!! thank you so much either way!! <3 :]
1 2 3 4