Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | W1F1's Dragon Sketch Commissions (Open!)
Hiya! I've been getting back into drawing dragons again, so I figured I might as well open some simple traditional sketch commission slots. I'll only be doing these for now, but I'm open to doing some simple flat digital coloring over these sketches as well. I apologize for the mediocre lighting on my example photos, I didn't edit them before uploading them. All finished commissions will be edited to have much better lighting! Uncolored Sketch Examples (15g/15kt for a single character, +5g/5kt per additional small character, +10g/10kt per additional large character, +10g/10kt for apparel on all characters): [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzI3za3VIAEuP-R.jpg[/img] (20g/20kt) [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzLrU6SUYAMD1Ky.jpg[/img] (15g/15kt) [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzTC6FiVUAg2sGJ.jpg[/img] (the one on the left would be 20g/20kt, the right would be 25g/25kt) Colored Sketch Example (30g/30kt for a single character, +10g/10kt per additional small character, +20g/20kt per additional large character, +20g/20kt for apparel on all characters): [img]https://i.imgur.com/J0RyT7y.png[/img] (50g/50kt) Despite my colored example being humans, I will not be doing humans as commissions for now, since I want to get back into the swing of drawing dragons. My way for choosing large vs small additional characters is just that if one dragon is significantly larger than the other one, then its base price + small, but if they're closer in size, its base price + large. If you're not sure what it would be, just ask, I'll give you an answer! If you're purchasing a colored commission, I'll ask for the payment once I've completed the sketch, in return for sending the completed base sketch, since I don't want to spend the time to color one of these if I don't get the payment in return. If it's just an uncolored sketch though, I will just ask for the payment once I'm done and then send you the art! If/when you put the art in your dragon's bio (or bios, if it's for multiple dragons), all I ask of you is to credit me with a link back to this thread or to my profile. [quote=Slots Available][center][b]Slots Taken:[/b] 1- 2- 3- 4- 5-[/center][/quote] [center][b]Commission Request Form:[/b][/center] [code]@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon(s):[/b] (scries acceptable!) [b]Color:[/b] Yes/No [b]Apparel:[/b] Yes/No [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems/Treasure [b]Any pose preference?:[/b] (please describe it to the best of your ability)[/code] If you have any questions, please don't ping me, just reply to this thread! I'm subscribed and I'll reply ASAP, but I only want want pings here directed at me for actual orders.
Hiya! I've been getting back into drawing dragons again, so I figured I might as well open some simple traditional sketch commission slots. I'll only be doing these for now, but I'm open to doing some simple flat digital coloring over these sketches as well.

I apologize for the mediocre lighting on my example photos, I didn't edit them before uploading them. All finished commissions will be edited to have much better lighting!

Uncolored Sketch Examples (15g/15kt for a single character, +5g/5kt per additional small character, +10g/10kt per additional large character, +10g/10kt for apparel on all characters):

EzI3za3VIAEuP-R.jpg
(20g/20kt)

EzLrU6SUYAMD1Ky.jpg
(15g/15kt)

EzTC6FiVUAg2sGJ.jpg
(the one on the left would be 20g/20kt, the right would be 25g/25kt)

Colored Sketch Example (30g/30kt for a single character, +10g/10kt per additional small character, +20g/20kt per additional large character, +20g/20kt for apparel on all characters):

J0RyT7y.png
(50g/50kt)

Despite my colored example being humans, I will not be doing humans as commissions for now, since I want to get back into the swing of drawing dragons. My way for choosing large vs small additional characters is just that if one dragon is significantly larger than the other one, then its base price + small, but if they're closer in size, its base price + large. If you're not sure what it would be, just ask, I'll give you an answer!

If you're purchasing a colored commission, I'll ask for the payment once I've completed the sketch, in return for sending the completed base sketch, since I don't want to spend the time to color one of these if I don't get the payment in return. If it's just an uncolored sketch though, I will just ask for the payment once I'm done and then send you the art! If/when you put the art in your dragon's bio (or bios, if it's for multiple dragons), all I ask of you is to credit me with a link back to this thread or to my profile.

Slots Available wrote:
Slots Taken:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

Commission Request Form:
Code:
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon(s):[/b] (scries acceptable!) [b]Color:[/b] Yes/No [b]Apparel:[/b] Yes/No [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems/Treasure [b]Any pose preference?:[/b] (please describe it to the best of your ability)

If you have any questions, please don't ping me, just reply to this thread! I'm subscribed and I'll reply ASAP, but I only want want pings here directed at me for actual orders.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
bump
bump
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

@W1F1N1GHTM4R3
Username: swimmergirl0903
Dragon(s): Cypress
Color: Yes
Apparel: Yes
Payment Method: Treasure
Any pose preference?: No
His apparel/skin is a bit much so let me know if I need to pay extra
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3
Username: swimmergirl0903
Dragon(s): Cypress
Color: Yes
Apparel: Yes
Payment Method: Treasure
Any pose preference?: No
His apparel/skin is a bit much so let me know if I need to pay extra
Fafnir_20230321210009.png
@swimmergirl0903

That will be 50kt then, and I’ll get started on the sketch as soon as I can!
@swimmergirl0903

That will be 50kt then, and I’ll get started on the sketch as soon as I can!

bump
bump