Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .::okn art 2.0::. animated sigs FULL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@okn so I currently only have 130kt Would it be alright if I sent that payment now then grind up more money and send the rest afterwards? if not thats totally cool idm

(im looking to buy a sig in case I accidentally made that unclear hehe)
@okn so I currently only have 130kt Would it be alright if I sent that payment now then grind up more money and send the rest afterwards? if not thats totally cool idm

(im looking to buy a sig in case I accidentally made that unclear hehe)
@hoy

Yeah that’s fine! I’m a bit busy with exams atm so it might take me some time to get to making art anyway :D
@hoy

Yeah that’s fine! I’m a bit busy with exams atm so it might take me some time to get to making art anyway :D
cowfish.gif
@okn No worries! Good luck on your exams :) I'll send the money now so I don't forget/accidentally spend it
@okn No worries! Good luck on your exams :) I'll send the money now so I don't forget/accidentally spend it
Here is my order: I would love one of this laddie here :) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=95&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=11&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=42&tertgene=27&winggene=38&wings=112&auth=e9e7b8285f8e8e46daa8a84ec7cb40cc596cecb7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Signature please with the textbox saying +3 fr time and then she/her pronouns
Here is my order:

I would love one of this laddie here :)
dragon?age=0&body=95&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=11&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=42&tertgene=27&winggene=38&wings=112&auth=e9e7b8285f8e8e46daa8a84ec7cb40cc596cecb7&dummyext=prev.png

Signature please with the textbox saying +3 fr time and then she/her pronouns
@hoy

I saved you a slot so dw! Send the money when you can :)
@hoy

I saved you a slot so dw! Send the money when you can :)
cowfish.gif
AaaA this is so prebby I would love to be on the pinglist/waitlist!
AaaA this is so prebby I would love to be on the pinglist/waitlist!
5bvVN6y.gif
@okn

i'd love to snag a spot on the waitlist & pinglist! i'm interested in ordering a signature :-)
@okn

i'd love to snag a spot on the waitlist & pinglist! i'm interested in ordering a signature :-)
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
@Eragia @3ctoplasm

I’ll add you guys to the waitlist!
@Eragia @3ctoplasm

I’ll add you guys to the waitlist!
cowfish.gif
@okn please put me on the waitlist, you're super talented!!
@okn please put me on the waitlist, you're super talented!!
♥ She/her ♥ +0 FR ♥ Commissions open ♥

34802474_2Vk.png
@Ivypooll

Thank you!! I’ve added you
@Ivypooll

Thank you!! I’ve added you
cowfish.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10