Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | . raivis' lore store . < REOPENED >
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/iXrklzT.png[/img] [nextcol][center][font=georgia][size=5]Greetings! Welcome to my Lore Store! (that isn't really only lore.)[/center][/size] [center][font=georgia][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3173525]I have an art shop! Check it out if you'd like :)[/url][/size] [font=georgia]I started writing my clan lore and figured that I could make a quick buck writing lore for others. So here I am, short of a job and in college... as is life. I'm a full-time student and am actively searching for funds for my education, so I'm able to visit my significant other, and also will be going toward my future apartment! *Because of this, this shop will [b][i]only[/i] be accepting USD.[/b] Let me start out frankly: [b]I will write anything that you wish, it does not have to be FR-specific lore.[/b] It can be a one shot, it can be an essay you have due for homework, it can be a prologue or epilogue of a story you can't figure out how to write, it can be a personality description, it can be a physicality description, etc etc... Note that if it breaks FR ToS, then of course you will receive it privately. Prices vary for certain genres, if you catch my drift—this will be discussed in PMs or Discord. *If I like your characters and concept a lot, and I'm having fun writing it, I may add extra for you at no extra cost. [b]Quick ToS:[/b] 1. I reserve the right to reject any request. This may not be because I don't like the character, but because they are too complex for me and are way out of my comfort zone. 2. I reserve the right to cancel any commission if I am being harassed by the buyer. For example, if a buyer commissions me and harasses me to get the lore to them quicker, I will stop the commission. There will be no refund. 3. And per #2, please allow me some days to get your commission done. I'm a full time student and a full time athlete. I won't forget about you :) [font=georgia]Those are really the only three things I have to say for now. But if I think of anything else I will add them. An example of my writing can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3004913]at this link[/url]. I can do bios and one shots as well: bio examples can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55704298]here[/url] or [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58921985]here[/url]. A one shot example can be found [url= https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YAPajER8VFcIdSf2hJn6SYT3f0fUaP7EqHsNUOn3MjM/edit]at this link[/url].[/columns] [font=georgia]Here's a quick example if you don't want to click links: [quote=raivis][font=georgia]Opteryx blinked as she scurried to follow the elderly saura. [i]What does she mean that I’m old enough now?[/i] She thought, pulling her wings close to her chest. Does a saurian have to be a certain age to study the book that the librarian was going to give her? Or was it because of its contents? Maybe it had some anatomy in it that went in-depth and anyone under 18 shouldn’t view it. The pterosaur had no idea what to expect. All she wanted was a normal book that outlined every race, and every house within that race. The library was much bigger than she remembered. It could be that she was so puzzled that time was moving slower than usual, she knew, but she also doubted that. Opteryx noted the high rising ceiling that the bookshelves rose to meet. It was about as tall as three of herself stacked on top of one another, and at the end of each aisle and randomly placed throughout there were ladders on wheels that were as tall as the bookshelves themselves. “Have you finally figured it out, then?” Mrs. Anha asked as she turned to trot down another aisle of bookshelves. The rear wall of the library was in view, and the aisle that she’d brought Opteryx to was very short compared to the others. She paused at a certain spot in the aisle and faced the shelf, where she extended a claw and grasped a specific book that looked brand new. “I can’t imagine another reason you’d want a book like this.” Opteryx blinked; Mrs. Anha must have known all along that Opteryx had been adopted. Perhaps the librarian even knew what house she hailed from. Her heart fluttered, and she nodded. “Yes. I know that I’m adopted. As much as they deny it, I know it to be true.” Mrs. Anha frowned again. “Oh, honey, I wish that were the extent of it,” she said quietly, shaking her head slowly. There was something omniscient in her tone, as if she had known it all along and had researched it extensively. She held the book out with two claws for Opteryx to take. (362 words)[/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/g3Ugpeq.png[/img] [columns][font=georgia] [font=georgia]Now to pricing for lore/one shots: -1000 or less words: $3USD or less, removing $0.10USD every 200 words -1000 words or more: starting at $3USD -2000 words or more: starting at $6USD; this is the lowest price for a one shot -And so on and so on, going up $3USD every 1000 words. [font=georgia]As for bios or descriptions, the price depends on complexity and such. They'll be starting at $1USD. As they get more and more complex and longer, it'll be more money. And if you want a custom template from me for it, then it'll be a bit more. An example of a biography can be found here, on this spooky girl: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55704298][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/557043/55704298_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [font=georgia]Lore will come with a default template, that I will sort from and edit based on the vibe of the character, or you can provide me with a template that I can fill in. If you want me to make you a custom template, that'll cost extra. We can discuss that in PMs if you want it. This will be priced based on complexity. Basically, you describe what you want, I code it, and then I decide the price based on how stupid it made me feel while coding. One shots will be written on a Google doc, and will be formatted just like the example. I will proofread what you have already written/received as well, and correct anything that is incorrect. This will go for $1USD for anything under 1000 words, and $3USD for anything over 1000. For something on the longer side, such as 5000+ words, it will be $5USD+. Here is the commission form. Please fill this out if you wish to commission, and PM it to me if you don't want everyone to see what you are commissioning. You [b][i]MUST[/b][/i] PM me if the piece you want breaks ToS. [quote=Commission Form][font=georgia] [b[i][/i]]Username:[/[i][/i]b] [b[i][/i]]Preferred length, if any, or what you would like me to do (edit, proofreading, etc.):[/[i][/i]b] [b[i][/i]]Character(s) involved and their information, link(s) if FR dragon(s):[/[i][/i]b] [b[i][/i]]Personality info of character(s):[/[i][/i]b] [b[i][/i]]Lore specifics (headcanons, familiars, side characters, literally anything you want me to know, etc., more information is better than a little bit, especially if you don't want me to ask questions xd):[/[i][/i]b] [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/u0boUBn.png[/img][/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iiKN0kS.png[/img] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/d7OBsfF.png[/img] [nextcol][font=georgia]There is a waiting list. Commissions are first come first serve. Once I finish the person before you, I will notify you and start yours. That's about it for now. If you stuck around for this long, you have my thanks for your interest, even if you aren't purchasing anything. [quote=Slots (waiting list order)][font=georgia] 1. 2. 3. 4. Pinglist: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.[/quote][/columns] [font=georgia]*if i forgot anything ill add it later, i plan on editing this to be more pretty anyway
iXrklzT.png
Greetings! Welcome to my Lore Store!
(that isn't really only lore.)
I have an art shop! Check it out if you'd like :)

I started writing my clan lore and figured that I could make a quick buck writing lore for others. So here I am, short of a job and in college... as is life. I'm a full-time student and am actively searching for funds for my education, so I'm able to visit my significant other, and also will be going toward my future apartment!

*Because of this, this shop will only be accepting USD.

Let me start out frankly: I will write anything that you wish, it does not have to be FR-specific lore. It can be a one shot, it can be an essay you have due for homework, it can be a prologue or epilogue of a story you can't figure out how to write, it can be a personality description, it can be a physicality description, etc etc...

Note that if it breaks FR ToS, then of course you will receive it privately. Prices vary for certain genres, if you catch my drift—this will be discussed in PMs or Discord.

*If I like your characters and concept a lot, and I'm having fun writing it, I may add extra for you at no extra cost.

Quick ToS:
1. I reserve the right to reject any request. This may not be because I don't like the character, but because they are too complex for me and are way out of my comfort zone.
2. I reserve the right to cancel any commission if I am being harassed by the buyer. For example, if a buyer commissions me and harasses me to get the lore to them quicker, I will stop the commission. There will be no refund.
3. And per #2, please allow me some days to get your commission done. I'm a full time student and a full time athlete. I won't forget about you :)

Those are really the only three things I have to say for now. But if I think of anything else I will add them.

An example of my writing can be found at this link. I can do bios and one shots as well: bio examples can be found here or here. A one shot example can be found at this link.

Here's a quick example if you don't want to click links:
raivis wrote:
Opteryx blinked as she scurried to follow the elderly saura. What does she mean that I’m old enough now? She thought, pulling her wings close to her chest. Does a saurian have to be a certain age to study the book that the librarian was going to give her? Or was it because of its contents? Maybe it had some anatomy in it that went in-depth and anyone under 18 shouldn’t view it. The pterosaur had no idea what to expect. All she wanted was a normal book that outlined every race, and every house within that race.

The library was much bigger than she remembered. It could be that she was so puzzled that time was moving slower than usual, she knew, but she also doubted that. Opteryx noted the high rising ceiling that the bookshelves rose to meet. It was about as tall as three of herself stacked on top of one another, and at the end of each aisle and randomly placed throughout there were ladders on wheels that were as tall as the bookshelves themselves.

“Have you finally figured it out, then?” Mrs. Anha asked as she turned to trot down another aisle of bookshelves. The rear wall of the library was in view, and the aisle that she’d brought Opteryx to was very short compared to the others. She paused at a certain spot in the aisle and faced the shelf, where she extended a claw and grasped a specific book that looked brand new. “I can’t imagine another reason you’d want a book like this.”

Opteryx blinked; Mrs. Anha must have known all along that Opteryx had been adopted. Perhaps the librarian even knew what house she hailed from. Her heart fluttered, and she nodded. “Yes. I know that I’m adopted. As much as they deny it, I know it to be true.”

Mrs. Anha frowned again. “Oh, honey, I wish that were the extent of it,” she said quietly, shaking her head slowly. There was something omniscient in her tone, as if she had known it all along and had researched it extensively. She held the book out with two claws for Opteryx to take.

(362 words)

g3Ugpeq.png

Now to pricing for lore/one shots:
-1000 or less words: $3USD or less, removing $0.10USD every 200 words
-1000 words or more: starting at $3USD
-2000 words or more: starting at $6USD; this is the lowest price for a one shot
-And so on and so on, going up $3USD every 1000 words.

As for bios or descriptions, the price depends on complexity and such. They'll be starting at $1USD. As they get more and more complex and longer, it'll be more money. And if you want a custom template from me for it, then it'll be a bit more.

An example of a biography can be found here, on this spooky girl:
55704298_350.png

Lore will come with a default template, that I will sort from and edit based on the vibe of the character, or you can provide me with a template that I can fill in. If you want me to make you a custom template, that'll cost extra. We can discuss that in PMs if you want it. This will be priced based on complexity. Basically, you describe what you want, I code it, and then I decide the price based on how stupid it made me feel while coding.

One shots will be written on a Google doc, and will be formatted just like the example.

I will proofread what you have already written/received as well, and correct anything that is incorrect. This will go for $1USD for anything under 1000 words, and $3USD for anything over 1000. For something on the longer side, such as 5000+ words, it will be $5USD+.

Here is the commission form. Please fill this out if you wish to commission, and PM it to me if you don't want everyone to see what you are commissioning. You MUST PM me if the piece you want breaks ToS.
Commission Form wrote:

[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Preferred length, if any, or what you would like me to do (edit, proofreading, etc.):[/b]

[b]Character(s) involved and their information, link(s) if FR dragon(s):[/b]

[b]Personality info of character(s):[/b]

[b]Lore specifics (headcanons, familiars, side characters, literally anything you want me to know, etc., more information is better than a little bit, especially if you don't want me to ask questions xd):[/b]

u0boUBn.png

iiKN0kS.png
d7OBsfF.png
There is a waiting list. Commissions are first come first serve. Once I finish the person before you, I will notify you and start yours.

That's about it for now. If you stuck around for this long, you have my thanks for your interest, even if you aren't purchasing anything.

Slots (waiting list order) wrote:

Pinglist:

*if i forgot anything ill add it later, i plan on editing this to be more pretty anyway
4ybh78.png NlmYDAS.png
mtHAEL4.png
SV9CXSe.png
kBHm00y.png
oiwS.png
dT9HQge.png
9YmzAZz.png
PRICTGJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b0ul.png
YLJs.png
bump