Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Poisoned Possum's Art Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
Style: A Type: Fullbody Description: Thaddeus is a soft boi and his passion is gardening mostly in the flower department Reference: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=25&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=40&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=48&auth=d4695ca15aa4a25c1f5b686754a12f865c63c995&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Price: 80g
Style: A

Type: Fullbody
Description: Thaddeus is a soft boi and his passion is gardening mostly in the flower department
Reference:
dragon?age=1&body=25&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=40&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=48&auth=d4695ca15aa4a25c1f5b686754a12f865c63c995&dummyext=prev.png

Price: 80g
Fwooomf1-sig.png
Lio/Vash | He/him FR+2 | Still working on lore, lair is a mess rn. | avatar
Fwooomf2-sig.png
@Fwooomf tysm for commissioning! he looks like a good boy, I'll make sure to give him some flowers :)
@Fwooomf tysm for commissioning! he looks like a good boy, I'll make sure to give him some flowers :)
4CDXUkf.pngy9xtfJj.png6KQB58c.pngWKtl2lb.png
I have returned! I remember you saying you enjoyed doing Kitsune (I saw her as your new example and that put a smile on my face ^-^) and that you enjoyed doing familiars, so I thought I'd commision a few of mine! I'm probably gonna list more than I can order at once, so just choose which ones you'd like to do

Type:flight rising familiar colored full body

Description: Lightning is the most hyper creature you're ever going to meet, he runs around constantly and anyone who touches him gets zapped with static electricity from his constant activity. he only stops running and playing to eat

Reference: Lightning (the familiar)

Price: I believe it was said that familiars were 45g? if so I'll be paying that

Description: Nefertiti is the definition of a diva, she loves to just lay around, have Oxeye brush her fur, and just be waited on hand and foot. she's the pet of one of the clan's princes, why wouldn't she take advantage of it? she's just a real diva laying around and basking in her beauty and the attention of everyone else

Reference: Nefertiti

Description: Spire is just an arogant little *****. He's a loveable *****, but a ***** none the less. most other familiars can't be around him because he's so defensive and rude. he loves his owner Sullivan, but besides Sullivan he hates pretty much everyone

Reference: Spire

Description: Blep is just a loveable idiot. he is so ungodly clumsy, tripping over himself constantly. he flies pretty much everywhere because he falls anytime he doesn't. he loves other dragons and familiars and is always goingaround and interacting with dragons and familiars.

Reference: Blep

Description: Chameleon is extremely defensive, even the smallest sound will set him into attack mode. when he isn't in attack mode he is very friendly, like a dog. He loves swimming and is almost always dripping wet from some sort of swimming.

Reference: Chameleon

those are all the familiars I was thinking of commisioning! Choose as many or as little as you want to draw and let me know the price! I believe I would also apply for both the returning customer and commisioning multiple pieces at once discount which would bring me to 30% discount. like I said, let me know the price! I look forward to a response!
I have returned! I remember you saying you enjoyed doing Kitsune (I saw her as your new example and that put a smile on my face ^-^) and that you enjoyed doing familiars, so I thought I'd commision a few of mine! I'm probably gonna list more than I can order at once, so just choose which ones you'd like to do

Description: Lightning is the most hyper creature you're ever going to meet, he runs around constantly and anyone who touches him gets zapped with static electricity from his constant activity. he only stops running and playing to eat

Reference: Lightning (the familiar)

Description: Nefertiti is the definition of a diva, she loves to just lay around, have Oxeye brush her fur, and just be waited on hand and foot. she's the pet of one of the clan's princes, why wouldn't she take advantage of it? she's just a real diva laying around and basking in her beauty and the attention of everyone else

Reference: Nefertiti

Description: Spire is just an arogant little *****. He's a loveable *****, but a ***** none the less. most other familiars can't be around him because he's so defensive and rude. he loves his owner Sullivan, but besides Sullivan he hates pretty much everyone

Reference: Spire

Description: Blep is just a loveable idiot. he is so ungodly clumsy, tripping over himself constantly. he flies pretty much everywhere because he falls anytime he doesn't. he loves other dragons and familiars and is always goingaround and interacting with dragons and familiars.

Reference: Blep

Description: Chameleon is extremely defensive, even the smallest sound will set him into attack mode. when he isn't in attack mode he is very friendly, like a dog. He loves swimming and is almost always dripping wet from some sort of swimming.

Reference: Chameleon

those are all the familiars I was thinking of commisioning! Choose as many or as little as you want to draw and let me know the price! I believe I would also apply for both the returning customer and commisioning multiple pieces at once discount which would bring me to 30% discount. like I said, let me know the price! I look forward to a response!
MLIYmIh.png
@AppleLeaf aaa tysm for commissioning again, I do love the lil dudes and I'm excited to draw them! I can do all of them, and the total would be 155g with the discount :D
@AppleLeaf aaa tysm for commissioning again, I do love the lil dudes and I'm excited to draw them! I can do all of them, and the total would be 155g with the discount :D
Okay cool! I really didn't expect them all, thank you so much!
Okay cool! I really didn't expect them all, thank you so much!
MLIYmIh.png
@AppleLeaf yw! if you'd rather only have a few of the ones you sent that's ok too I'm cool with whatever :D
@AppleLeaf yw! if you'd rather only have a few of the ones you sent that's ok too I'm cool with whatever :D
No, no, I'm great having them all! I love giving my familiars personality and story, I feel like not many people do that and I think your art would add to that so well, it did for Kitsune ^-^
No, no, I'm great having them all! I love giving my familiars personality and story, I feel like not many people do that and I think your art would add to that so well, it did for Kitsune ^-^
MLIYmIh.png
@PoisonousPossums ooo, I love your art! Do you have a pinglist for when slots are open again? And if so may I be added to it?
@PoisonousPossums ooo, I love your art! Do you have a pinglist for when slots are open again? And if so may I be added to it?
Q5eZhV2.png
@Aurorafulnight tysm! I really should have one of those lists lol, I'll make one now and add you to it! :D
@Aurorafulnight tysm! I really should have one of those lists lol, I'll make one now and add you to it! :D
@AppleLeaf aaa thank you so much that means a lot <3
@AppleLeaf aaa thank you so much that means a lot <3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16