Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed indefinitely 'till i can revamp
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Elextra shall get on that soon enough! also oh my god that spiral skin is glorious
@Elextra shall get on that soon enough! also oh my god that spiral skin is glorious
8aKVtucC_o.png
@MagatsuGoat
I'm broke right now but I love your style, is there any way you could add me to your pinglist?
@MagatsuGoat
I'm broke right now but I love your style, is there any way you could add me to your pinglist?
3e0w1yj.gifbHn1OUN.gifRmSSMKo.pngbHn1OUN.gif3e0w1yj.gif
REQUESTED ART: FUNKY BOOTLEG PIXELART HEADSHOT REFERENCE: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58136725][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/581368/58136725_350.png[/img][/url] PAYMENT TYPE: Gems NOTES: 250x250, She's a DJ so maybe a pair of headphones and her lookin in a party mood, maybe mouth open and happy? Personality-wise, she's loud and a little cocky xD
REQUESTED ART: FUNKY BOOTLEG PIXELART HEADSHOT
REFERENCE: 58136725_350.png
PAYMENT TYPE: Gems
NOTES: 250x250, She's a DJ so maybe a pair of headphones and her lookin in a party mood, maybe mouth open and happy? Personality-wise, she's loud and a little cocky xD
@Nighthydra added to pinglist!

@Rarumara aight I'll get on it once I finish the rest!
@Nighthydra added to pinglist!

@Rarumara aight I'll get on it once I finish the rest!
8aKVtucC_o.png
@MagatsuGoat
REQUESTED ART: UNCOLOURED LINEART
REFERENCE: Konica
PAYMENT TYPE: GEMS
NOTES: her personality is a bit crazy and can you include her knife?
@MagatsuGoat
REQUESTED ART: UNCOLOURED LINEART
REFERENCE: Konica
PAYMENT TYPE: GEMS
NOTES: her personality is a bit crazy and can you include her knife?
@MagatsuGoat may I be added to the pinglist please? ^^
@MagatsuGoat may I be added to the pinglist please? ^^
5vJfS62.png5G2hvKT.png
@Shadoo ok! but this is the last one I’ll be able to do, I gotta get on grinding for notn

@sleepykitsune aaaaand added!
@Shadoo ok! but this is the last one I’ll be able to do, I gotta get on grinding for notn

@sleepykitsune aaaaand added!
8aKVtucC_o.png
@MagatsuGoat
I sent the CR!
@MagatsuGoat
I sent the CR!
Bump! Def will come back when I have some treasure to spend!
Bump! Def will come back when I have some treasure to spend!
RAWR! that's how we say ILY in dragon uwu
tumblr_inline_nvcxkdxokg1r7qfkn_75sq.pngX7H5Zcj.png3mRCtgv.pngtumblr_inline_nvcxkdxokg1r7qfkn_75sq.png
@Witchdistance you want me to put you on the pinglist? shop’s closed indefinitely right now and I genuinely dunno when I’ll reopen, so uh
yeah!
@Witchdistance you want me to put you on the pinglist? shop’s closed indefinitely right now and I genuinely dunno when I’ll reopen, so uh
yeah!
8aKVtucC_o.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22