Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {CLOSED}Aurora's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Name of character/Dragon: Y-439
Size: Fullbody
Finish: Multi-tone Shaded
Add-ons: Simple Background
Others: N/A!

Name of character/Dragon: Xihutl

Name of character/Dragon: Heska

Also please add me to your pinglist!
Name of character/Dragon: Y-439

Name of character/Dragon: Xihutl

Name of character/Dragon: Heska

Also please add me to your pinglist!
AqaqXxe.png
@@TheNightFury Name of character/Dragon: RainbowCandy Size: (Fullbody, Headshot, etc.) Fullbody Finish: (Outline, Multi-tone Shaded, etc.) Single-Tone Shaded Add-ons: (Scene Background, Special Effects, etc.) N/A Others: (Additional Characters, Lineless Style, etc.) Add in familiar! (How much would that cost?) Ill pay with a python gene! (Current LAH 110g, so ill pay the rest with treasure) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67935472][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/679355/67935472_350.png[/img][/url]
@@TheNightFury

Name of character/Dragon: RainbowCandy
Size: (Fullbody, Headshot, etc.) Fullbody
Finish: (Outline, Multi-tone Shaded, etc.) Single-Tone Shaded
Add-ons: (Scene Background, Special Effects, etc.) N/A
Others: (Additional Characters, Lineless Style, etc.) Add in familiar! (How much would that cost?)

Ill pay with a python gene! (Current LAH 110g, so ill pay the rest with treasure)

67935472_350.png
Name of character/Dragon: Jundai Size: Fullbody Finish: Multi-Toned Shaded Add-ons: Please incorperate the wisps shown in their skin :D Others: Posing and expression can be whatever feels right to you! Haven't quite fleshed out their personality yet. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66216264][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662163/66216264_350.png[/img][/url]
Name of character/Dragon: Jundai
Finish: Multi-Toned Shaded
Add-ons: Please incorperate the wisps shown in their skin :D
Others: Posing and expression can be whatever feels right to you! Haven't quite fleshed out their personality yet.
66216264_350.png
16910.png VWOOP
she/her
FR + 3

~Ice~
57.png
Moderator of the Flight Rising Together discord server! Interested in joining us? PM me! :)
icon01_snall.png
hello! i would just like to say that your art is absolutely stunning, and not only that, it is very very very underpriced. i'm really surprised that your slots aren't full, and i would like to submit a commission myself. i was wondering if you wanted to do an art trade, but if not, that's fine, i can still pay in gems. that's all! excuse my informal note please, and yes i saw the form i just wanted to ask first
hello! i would just like to say that your art is absolutely stunning, and not only that, it is very very very underpriced. i'm really surprised that your slots aren't full, and i would like to submit a commission myself. i was wondering if you wanted to do an art trade, but if not, that's fine, i can still pay in gems. that's all! excuse my informal note please, and yes i saw the form i just wanted to ask first
121ecbff67b79f30b220500386296f874b02d08e.jpg
@aquilonius Potentially. What are you interested in, then?
@aquilonius Potentially. What are you interested in, then?
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWind Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+1 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Carrd
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifEnfield Subspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSeal Credit
i was thinking of a headshot, i don't really care about add-ons or finishes, most of this is up to you.
i was thinking of a headshot, i don't really care about add-ons or finishes, most of this is up to you.
@aquilonius So headshot for a headshot, right? Alrighty. Who do you want me to draw? So what do you plan on doing for your end, then?
@aquilonius So headshot for a headshot, right? Alrighty. Who do you want me to draw? So what do you plan on doing for your end, then?
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWind Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+1 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Carrd
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifEnfield Subspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSeal Credit
@TheNightFury Hello; I just wanted to ask if you're ok with doing a simple fullbody with a halfbody reference? Unfortunately I do not have a good fullbody reference of the character I have in mind right now, but they are quite easy to describe.
@TheNightFury Hello; I just wanted to ask if you're ok with doing a simple fullbody with a halfbody reference? Unfortunately I do not have a good fullbody reference of the character I have in mind right now, but they are quite easy to describe.
XgFzLz3.gif
Name of character/Dragon: Nebula Size: Bust Finish: single-toned shaded Add-ons: none Others: none I love your style so I’m comfortable with whatever you go with :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64012161][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/640122/64012161_350.png[/img][/url]
Name of character/Dragon: Nebula
Size: Bust
Finish: single-toned shaded
Add-ons: none
Others: none
I love your style so I’m comfortable with whatever you go with :)

64012161_350.png
Worn Pincushion Furry Icewarden Puppet Unhatched Ice Egg Ferberus Skull Icewarden Ice Sculpture
you can draw any of my dragons! who do you want art for?
you can draw any of my dragons! who do you want art for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8