Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Digital Paint/Concept Art (USD/ Gems!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
hey there!

1. would you be willing to do this abomination as a full body?
2. how much would that be in FR currency? I have a little over 4k gems, but I know this guy is a bit wonky, so I thought it best to ask in case you wanted more.
hey there!

1. would you be willing to do this abomination as a full body?
2. how much would that be in FR currency? I have a little over 4k gems, but I know this guy is a bit wonky, so I thought it best to ask in case you wanted more.
@tawnycatz
Oo yeah a little wonky :P, 4.5k sound fair?
@tawnycatz
Oo yeah a little wonky :P, 4.5k sound fair?
cmZZlOj.jpg
Absolutely! Are you alright with mixed? most of it in gems (4.3k) with the last bit in treasure (260k).

If that sounds good I'll send payment over :)
Absolutely! Are you alright with mixed? most of it in gems (4.3k) with the last bit in treasure (260k).

If that sounds good I'll send payment over :)
@tawnycatz
Definitely can do mixed! Send it over and I'll get started asap :)
@tawnycatz
Definitely can do mixed! Send it over and I'll get started asap :)
cmZZlOj.jpg
Review: Wonderful artist! Can confirm the WICKED FAST part of the title; I ordered a FB of a character with funky anatomy. Received high-quality art only a few hours later! Absolutely worth the cost :)
Review: Wonderful artist! Can confirm the WICKED FAST part of the title; I ordered a FB of a character with funky anatomy. Received high-quality art only a few hours later! Absolutely worth the cost :)
@tawnycatz
LOL! Thanks, hope you visit again soon!
@tawnycatz
LOL! Thanks, hope you visit again soon!
cmZZlOj.jpg
@Demonsbane Hello! I'd like a sketch of the following OC please [img]https://i.imgur.com/EkHmZYp.png[/img] (Without the bouquet and rat familiar, please, so more like [url=https://i.imgur.com/lOzqGcU.png]this[/url] ref) He's a nefarious flower seller who'll give you flowers at regular prices. He also sells other things on the side... dreams and wishes, but the price for those can run a bit high... Very two-faced, specifically targeting people with offers for wishes he thinks they'll accept. (Only a few people have turned his offers down in the past, and he didn't exactly take it well - but rules are rules and he had to let them go. Yes, he's still salty about it.) Just lemme know when to send the money!
@Demonsbane

Hello! I'd like a sketch of the following OC please

EkHmZYp.png
(Without the bouquet and rat familiar, please, so more like this ref)

He's a nefarious flower seller who'll give you flowers at regular prices. He also sells other things on the side... dreams and wishes, but the price for those can run a bit high...
Very two-faced, specifically targeting people with offers for wishes he thinks they'll accept. (Only a few people have turned his offers down in the past, and he didn't exactly take it well - but rules are rules and he had to let them go. Yes, he's still salty about it.)

Just lemme know when to send the money!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Jaderannosaurus
Ok! Sounds good! Just confirming, only a sketch, right?
@Jaderannosaurus
Ok! Sounds good! Just confirming, only a sketch, right?
cmZZlOj.jpg
@Demonsbane
Hi, Hi, Could I get a sketch of This dude
I'll be paying with gems
@Demonsbane
Hi, Hi, Could I get a sketch of This dude
I'll be paying with gems
@Demonsbane

Yip, just a sketch. Thanks; I'll set up the CR now!
@Demonsbane

Yip, just a sketch. Thanks; I'll set up the CR now!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6