Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CHARACTER SELLOUT [new additions!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][b]please ping! im not subscribbed![/b][/center] [center]featuring: [url=https://toyhou.se/3523274.pekoe] pekoe![/url] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/602336223612108812/950254845728792596/Untitled413_20220306235323.png[/img] [/center] haiii im promoing my old characters i havent used in the longest to sell! all in the "for sale" folder are 100% open to purchase. ping me with specific links to [insert name] youre interested in nd ill give an estimate as of rn im taking treasure + gems (mixed as well!) at a ratio of 1g:1kt, [s]eggs @ 300g (not interested in noc, bog, or plague. sorry!)[/s], spare crates @ LAH nd art! i love art : D !! here you can [url=https://toyhou.se/aone/characters/folder:613891] view [/url] nd browse all available characters im willing to sell! [center] [b] im 100% fine with these pieces being shared off site IF you link it back to me as the creator/prior owner, do not claim any of the art as your own or i will blocklist you nd make other creators aware of your actions. all other normal rules apply. once youve bought a character they are YOURS, however, i only ask you keep the original design semi recognizable. lore change is ENCOURAGED!!
please ping! im not subscribbed!
featuring: pekoe!

Untitled413_20220306235323.png

haiii im promoing my old characters i havent used in the longest to sell! all in the "for sale" folder are 100% open to purchase. ping me with specific links to [insert name] youre interested in nd ill give an estimate

as of rn im taking treasure + gems (mixed as well!) at a ratio of 1g:1kt, eggs @ 300g (not interested in noc, bog, or plague. sorry!), spare crates @ LAH nd art! i love art : D !!

here you can view nd browse all available characters im willing to sell!

im 100% fine with these pieces being shared off site IF you link it back to me as the creator/prior owner, do not claim any of the art as your own or i will blocklist you nd make other creators aware of your actions. all other normal rules apply. once youve bought a character they are YOURS, however, i only ask you keep the original design semi recognizable. lore change is ENCOURAGED!!
image0.png
@brightsbaby heyyyyy mind me asking the prices of these three kids because I'm still dumbly obsessed with WoF?

-- unnamed Icewing
-- Taborri
-- unnamed Skywing(?)
@brightsbaby heyyyyy mind me asking the prices of these three kids because I'm still dumbly obsessed with WoF?

-- unnamed Icewing
-- Taborri
-- unnamed Skywing(?)
Natsuka || They/Them || FRT+3
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Wishlist
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .dbreYHI.png
@NostalgicBreeze ahh i got u! in order of listed: 100kt/g, 300kt/g, nd 650kt/g!
@NostalgicBreeze ahh i got u! in order of listed: 100kt/g, 300kt/g, nd 650kt/g!
image0.png
@/brightsbaby

Hiya! I am... literally so bad at WOF breeds bc.. it's been a real hot minute (and a "few" book releases) since I've read the series,,,

But I'm assuming this unnamed dragon is a hybrid? :o
(or MAYBE just a simple Rainwing?)
EDIT: okay they HAVE to be a hybrid omg I literally forgot Mudwings existed-- so hhh, Mudwing/Rainwing mayhaps?

If they are, neat! If not, and I'm just over-analyzing, also neat! Either way, they're really gorgeous! What's your price estimate for them? <3
@/brightsbaby

Hiya! I am... literally so bad at WOF breeds bc.. it's been a real hot minute (and a "few" book releases) since I've read the series,,,

But I'm assuming this unnamed dragon is a hybrid? :o
(or MAYBE just a simple Rainwing?)
EDIT: okay they HAVE to be a hybrid omg I literally forgot Mudwings existed-- so hhh, Mudwing/Rainwing mayhaps?

If they are, neat! If not, and I'm just over-analyzing, also neat! Either way, they're really gorgeous! What's your price estimate for them? <3
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
@EpsiWire np! nd u would be correct! i initially invisioned them as a mud/rain hybrid but in reality i couldnt care less if u switched up the breeds or made the character an entirely non-wof related character at all ^_^

but neways ... a good 250kt/g sound alright w you? id also take an egg w a 50g back to you ofc!
@EpsiWire np! nd u would be correct! i initially invisioned them as a mud/rain hybrid but in reality i couldnt care less if u switched up the breeds or made the character an entirely non-wof related character at all ^_^

but neways ... a good 250kt/g sound alright w you? id also take an egg w a 50g back to you ofc!
image0.png
@brightsbaby

Oh hella! I was right! xD super pog haha! <33

Alas I've got no eggs on hand lol, but oh! I've actually not seen uhh... 1g/1.3kt ratio tbh? :o also I'm godawful at math lol

Forgive me, but uhhhh,, what'd be the payment split? Bc if it's alright, could I do a mix pay? :>
@brightsbaby

Oh hella! I was right! xD super pog haha! <33

Alas I've got no eggs on hand lol, but oh! I've actually not seen uhh... 1g/1.3kt ratio tbh? :o also I'm godawful at math lol

Forgive me, but uhhhh,, what'd be the payment split? Bc if it's alright, could I do a mix pay? :>
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
@brgithsbaby Up- late but sending payment for the first two Icewings then!
@brgithsbaby Up- late but sending payment for the first two Icewings then!
Natsuka || They/Them || FRT+3
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Wishlist
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .dbreYHI.png
How much for him? https://toyhou.se/2477587.wiggle <3

@brightsbaby
How much for him? https://toyhou.se/2477587.wiggle <3

@brightsbaby
Nyx_Signature_smol.png
@EpsiWire perf! nd u most definitely can! i havent as well but might as well adapt to fr capitalism >_> split for 150kt nd 100g would be 195kt nd 100g, or if you wanna do a different amount of T just use 1300!(1.3kt) x [desired amount of kt; ex 100kt -> 130kt]. do you also have a toyhouse im able to transfer the character over to?

@NostalgicBreeze hell yeaaa same toyhouse right?

@Bashett asking abt 500-600kt/g!
@EpsiWire perf! nd u most definitely can! i havent as well but might as well adapt to fr capitalism >_> split for 150kt nd 100g would be 195kt nd 100g, or if you wanna do a different amount of T just use 1300!(1.3kt) x [desired amount of kt; ex 100kt -> 130kt]. do you also have a toyhouse im able to transfer the character over to?

@NostalgicBreeze hell yeaaa same toyhouse right?

@Bashett asking abt 500-600kt/g!
image0.png
@birightsbaby

Huh! I see! :OO Thanks for the lil explanation breakdown haha!! <33

But hey, neat!! Yeah, I'll send it right along! :D Tysm!

My TH is the same user as here! EpsiWire! :>
@birightsbaby

Huh! I see! :OO Thanks for the lil explanation breakdown haha!! <33

But hey, neat!! Yeah, I'll send it right along! :D Tysm!

My TH is the same user as here! EpsiWire! :>
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16