Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pears' Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4
@Ronnie1107 Here is your beautiful girl! Feel free to ask for any adjustments if needed ^^ Thank you very much for commissioning me! [img]https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/pyq9cb3rm42.png[/img]
@Ronnie1107
Here is your beautiful girl! Feel free to ask for any adjustments if needed ^^ Thank you very much for commissioning me!

pyq9cb3rm42.png
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
looks absolutely perfect, thank you so much <3 i adore how it turned out
looks absolutely perfect, thank you so much <3 i adore how it turned out
nuvYkoF.png
@LilHoneybee

Thank you! Both for the bump and reminding me that I should be bumping more xD
@LilHoneybee

Thank you! Both for the bump and reminding me that I should be bumping more xD
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
hello, i saw lilhoneybee's advert for your shop in the discord! i love how clean your lineart is ^^ it reminds me of a children's storybook so i'm gonna get something for my bookish girl [b]Commission type:[/b] flat colour [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62589307][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/601108586730356752/814698711488790549/image0.png[/img][/url] [b]Background:[/b] solid colour [b]Payment type:[/b] treasure [b]Extra:[/b] she has a blurb in her bio if that would help! can i get something like a closed eyes smile for her expression and a warm color for the background?
hello, i saw lilhoneybee's advert for your shop in the discord! i love how clean your lineart is ^^ it reminds me of a children's storybook so i'm gonna get something for my bookish girl

Commission type: flat colour

Dragon:

image0.png

Background: solid colour

Payment type: treasure

Extra: she has a blurb in her bio if that would help! can i get something like a closed eyes smile for her expression and a warm color for the background?
Desert_Storm.png
@sleepycaretaker

Thank you so much!! That is so kind of you to say :'D Sun is beautiful! That bio... poor girl, I hope she can get some sleep! I'll get started on a sketch and send it your way, and if you are able to send a CR or PM that would be great please :) I look forward to starting on your sunny gal!
@sleepycaretaker

Thank you so much!! That is so kind of you to say :'D Sun is beautiful! That bio... poor girl, I hope she can get some sleep! I'll get started on a sketch and send it your way, and if you are able to send a CR or PM that would be great please :) I look forward to starting on your sunny gal!
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
@sleepycaretaker Aaand here is your beautiful girl! I hope you like it, I love drawing sunny-looking dergs so she was a lot of fun <3 Thank you so much for commissioning me :D [img]https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/g4z9cj88z72.png[/img] (and transparent for good measure!) [img]https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/e4gdcwvv64r.png[/img]
@sleepycaretaker

Aaand here is your beautiful girl! I hope you like it, I love drawing sunny-looking dergs so she was a lot of fun <3 Thank you so much for commissioning me :D

g4z9cj88z72.png

(and transparent for good measure!)
e4gdcwvv64r.png
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
i love it!! thank you so much <3
i love it!! thank you so much <3
Desert_Storm.png
@DreamweaverSasha

Hello again to you too! It was nice to see your name pop up in my pings (and on two threads too haha)

Jupiter is seriously stunning! The apparel suits her absolutely perfectly, and doesn't look crowded at all despite all the silks. And she looks somehow so soft and smooth as well as cold! Gorgeous <3 I can definitely do the skin and halo. As you're a returning customer you get a discount anyway, so I could just do the skin and halo for no tip if that works for you!

I'll PM you a sketch over the next couple of days and you can request any changes needed then :> Thank you so much for commissioning me again!
@DreamweaverSasha

Hello again to you too! It was nice to see your name pop up in my pings (and on two threads too haha)

Jupiter is seriously stunning! The apparel suits her absolutely perfectly, and doesn't look crowded at all despite all the silks. And she looks somehow so soft and smooth as well as cold! Gorgeous <3 I can definitely do the skin and halo. As you're a returning customer you get a discount anyway, so I could just do the skin and halo for no tip if that works for you!

I'll PM you a sketch over the next couple of days and you can request any changes needed then :> Thank you so much for commissioning me again!
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
@DreamweaverSasha

You have way too many beautiful dragons! I would love to do Autotune :D and I totally get what you mean about getting fixated on one dragon haha
@DreamweaverSasha

You have way too many beautiful dragons! I would love to do Autotune :D and I totally get what you mean about getting fixated on one dragon haha
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
@DreamweaverSasha Hello! Here is your beautiful Autotune, I hope I have done him justice! Let me know if you need any adjustments made, and thank you once again for your patience and for commissioning me again :D [img]https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/l7lxcj5ea7o.png[/img]
@DreamweaverSasha

Hello! Here is your beautiful Autotune, I hope I have done him justice! Let me know if you need any adjustments made, and thank you once again for your patience and for commissioning me again :D

l7lxcj5ea7o.png
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
1 2 3 4