Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zephyr's PWYW Art Shop (open)
1 2
Welcome to my traditional PWYW art shop!
Please read the rules before you order art.

Slots open: 5/5
1- @/
2- @/
3- @/
4- @/
5- @/

Rules:

Wait until I confirm your order to pay, then send a one-way CR. I will accept once I’m finished. This is so that I can cancel your commission if necessary. I’m a senior in high school, I might have to cancel if I get overwhelmed.

Don’t ask me to draw anything against site rules, of course. No nsfw, no excessive gore or violence, etc.

You can post this on-site or on toyhouse. Don’t claim it as your own or trace it, don’t block my signature, don’t post it anywhere else. You can color it if you want! That’s absolutely fine, and I’d love to see the end result if you do!

You can order two pieces of art/two characters at a time. I will only be accepting gems or items from my wishlist for now. You can find my wishlist here.
I will draw:
Dragons, pets, non-humanoid characters
Simple apparel and accents (ask if you aren’t sure!)
Animal apparel and non-humanoid familiars
Up to two characters interacting
Minor violence

I won’t draw:
Humanoid/human characters
Complex apparel and accents
More than two characters
Scenic backgrounds
Lots of blood and gore

Everything faces left. There’s not much I can do about that.
Welcome to my traditional PWYW art shop!
Please read the rules before you order art.

Slots open: 5/5
1- @/
2- @/
3- @/
4- @/
5- @/

Rules:

Wait until I confirm your order to pay, then send a one-way CR. I will accept once I’m finished. This is so that I can cancel your commission if necessary. I’m a senior in high school, I might have to cancel if I get overwhelmed.

Don’t ask me to draw anything against site rules, of course. No nsfw, no excessive gore or violence, etc.

You can post this on-site or on toyhouse. Don’t claim it as your own or trace it, don’t block my signature, don’t post it anywhere else. You can color it if you want! That’s absolutely fine, and I’d love to see the end result if you do!

You can order two pieces of art/two characters at a time. I will only be accepting gems or items from my wishlist for now. You can find my wishlist here.
I will draw:
Dragons, pets, non-humanoid characters
Simple apparel and accents (ask if you aren’t sure!)
Animal apparel and non-humanoid familiars
Up to two characters interacting
Minor violence

I won’t draw:
Humanoid/human characters
Complex apparel and accents
More than two characters
Scenic backgrounds
Lots of blood and gore

Everything faces left. There’s not much I can do about that.
zephyr735.gif
[center][b]Pricing:[/b] Please be specific about what you want! Sketch: minimum 50g pencil or pen headshot or fullbody Inked: minimum 70g micron pen or gel pen headshot or fullbody[/center] gel pens come in: red, green, teal, cyan, purple or pink [center]Extras: add a splash of color: +10g (colored pencil where I feel it fits) shading markers: +25g (for shading or greyscale characters only!)[/center] [b]Ordering:[/b] tell me [i]exactly what you want[/i] and any details, link your dragon/character, and tell me how much you are paying. [center]Examples! Your commission may or may not end up here.[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dMm73Th.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bjOIrgE.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fBMKexz.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rM9qYJ3.jpg[/img]
Pricing:
Please be specific about what you want!

Sketch: minimum 50g
pencil or pen
headshot or fullbody

Inked: minimum 70g
micron pen or gel pen
headshot or fullbody
gel pens come in: red, green, teal, cyan, purple or pink
Extras:
add a splash of color: +10g
(colored pencil where I feel it fits)
shading markers: +25g
(for shading or greyscale characters only!)

Ordering: tell me exactly what you want and any details, link your dragon/character, and tell me how much you are paying.
Examples!
Your commission may or may not end up here.
dMm73Th.jpg
bjOIrgE.jpg
fBMKexz.jpg
rM9qYJ3.jpg
zephyr735.gif
bump
bump
zephyr735.gif
I love your work, wow! Would 300G be enough for a fullbody lineart of this guy? (I am just waiting for the gems to appear on my account, so I will have them within a day! nvm they're here vwv) I am happy to pay more for his markings too, if you'd accept that! :)
I love your work, wow! Would 300G be enough for a fullbody lineart of this guy? (I am just waiting for the gems to appear on my account, so I will have them within a day! nvm they're here vwv) I am happy to pay more for his markings too, if you'd accept that! :)
@TuxTheStrayCat 300g is absolutely enough! I'll get to work on him, thanks so much!
@TuxTheStrayCat 300g is absolutely enough! I'll get to work on him, thanks so much!
zephyr735.gif
Great, thank you so much!! [emoji=spiral love size=1]
Great, thank you so much!!
@TuxTheStrayCat tysm for commissioning me! I found my shading markers... [img]https://i.imgur.com/TxrW1JD.jpg[/img]
@TuxTheStrayCat tysm for commissioning me! I found my shading markers...
TxrW1JD.jpg
zephyr735.gif
Oh my gosh he looks amazing! Thank you so much, I love it!! :D
Oh my gosh he looks amazing! Thank you so much, I love it!! :D
bump
bump
zephyr735.gif
bump
bump
zephyr735.gif
1 2