Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dawns Doodle Booth! OPEN
1 2 3 4
@IronySystem

Sorry for the delay! You’ve been added! :D
@IronySystem

Sorry for the delay! You’ve been added! :D
Art Shop! We're Open!
Commission Type: Outfit Reference
Character Reference(s): ToyHouse Page
Pose Reference: I like the arms out pose you had for the Outfit Reference Reference piece
Emotion: Carp is a pretty carefree dorky guy, he enjoys making maps and messing around with his crew-mates
Notes: Currently my only real references of him are cosplay pictures, id be happy to take a few that go all around on the outfits I wanted to put him in if you're okay working off real life references
Background (Only in Color and Full Render pieces): No
Extra Notes:I originally found you from my 'LF art of my Sona post' but after seeing how amazing your outfit refs were I couldn't resist XD
Payment: USD
Commission Type: Outfit Reference
Character Reference(s): ToyHouse Page
Pose Reference: I like the arms out pose you had for the Outfit Reference Reference piece
Emotion: Carp is a pretty carefree dorky guy, he enjoys making maps and messing around with his crew-mates
Notes: Currently my only real references of him are cosplay pictures, id be happy to take a few that go all around on the outfits I wanted to put him in if you're okay working off real life references
Background (Only in Color and Full Render pieces): No
Extra Notes:I originally found you from my 'LF art of my Sona post' but after seeing how amazing your outfit refs were I couldn't resist XD
Payment: USD
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
@SimplyPhil

Hello! :D I’d love to draw your character! How many outfits do you want? That’ll affect the price a bit. (Love how he’s a cartographer, that’s super cool!)

I’m totally willing to do real life references! That’ll make it a ton easier! If you don’t mind, can you send the references in a PM? That’ll help with managing the thread!

I’ll get some sketches ready as soon as I can!

Thanks again for commissioning me!
@SimplyPhil

Hello! :D I’d love to draw your character! How many outfits do you want? That’ll affect the price a bit. (Love how he’s a cartographer, that’s super cool!)

I’m totally willing to do real life references! That’ll make it a ton easier! If you don’t mind, can you send the references in a PM? That’ll help with managing the thread!

I’ll get some sketches ready as soon as I can!

Thanks again for commissioning me!
Art Shop! We're Open!
Yeah ill send them as soon as I get them all ready, I'm heading off to work in a bit so ill try when I get back or some time tomorrow!
I think ill start with the 4 outfits, if I happen to find an extra later on would I be able to send over extra money to have it added? just in case
Yeah ill send them as soon as I get them all ready, I'm heading off to work in a bit so ill try when I get back or some time tomorrow!
I think ill start with the 4 outfits, if I happen to find an extra later on would I be able to send over extra money to have it added? just in case
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
@SimplyPhil

No problem! The max number of outfits is 6, so I’ll make sure there’s enough space for that. Don’t worry, you can send extra money later as well!
@SimplyPhil

No problem! The max number of outfits is 6, so I’ll make sure there’s enough space for that. Don’t worry, you can send extra money later as well!
Art Shop! We're Open!
Thankyou!! Ill get back to you as soon as possible with the outfits :D
Thankyou!! Ill get back to you as soon as possible with the outfits :D
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
Bumpity bump
Bumpity bump
Art Shop! We're Open!
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2859334/1][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/668887689344581642/734984113835999312/affliatebump.png[/img][/url]
affliatebump.png
Name: Wiggly
gastrodon-east.gif
Bump! For the month of June, all commissions that are more than lineart will have a little sketch as extra
Bump! For the month of June, all commissions that are more than lineart will have a little sketch as extra
Art Shop! We're Open!
Open! Happy pride month! Remember that you are valid!
Open! Happy pride month! Remember that you are valid!
Art Shop! We're Open!
1 2 3 4