Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dawns Doodle Booth! OPEN
1 2 3 4
@vwoop
pinging myself as a reminder to come and order tomorrow (pay day :D). your art is adorable!

also :00 what's your twitch/yt gonna be if you do stream? I'll drop you a follow!
@vwoop
pinging myself as a reminder to come and order tomorrow (pay day :D). your art is adorable!

also :00 what's your twitch/yt gonna be if you do stream? I'll drop you a follow!
16910.png VWOOP
she/her
FR + 3

~Ice~
57.png
Moderator of the Flight Rising Together discord server! Interested in joining us? PM me! :)
icon01_snall.png
@Vwoop
jkndglidhbivudbrobrdg *^^* AAAAAAAA TYSMMMM I don't have a twitch account just yet, but I'm gonna get one soon. I'll let you know!
@Vwoop
jkndglidhbivudbrobrdg *^^* AAAAAAAA TYSMMMM I don't have a twitch account just yet, but I'm gonna get one soon. I'll let you know!
Art Shop! We're Open!
[quote]@Yemoja @BladeMortality @MaybeHuman @HarryTheRipper[/quote] Happy April Fools Day! In celebration, I'm opening FRC slots for ONE DAY! Grab em while you can!

Happy April Fools Day!

In celebration, I'm opening FRC slots for ONE DAY! Grab em while you can!
Art Shop! We're Open!
@HarryTheRipper
Finished your commission! I sent the images and the code in a PM! Have a nice day and enjoy your art!
@HarryTheRipper
Finished your commission! I sent the images and the code in a PM! Have a nice day and enjoy your art!
Art Shop! We're Open!
@DawnSky101 Commission Type: Full-Render Headshot Character Reference(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56444942][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=265169&skin=0&apparel=1752,21222,27992,21306,28025,21274,28027,22662,28032,3693,3694&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Pose Reference: Go Crazy/Artistic Freedom Emotion: Sad, but not extremely so. More just subtle hints of it. If that makes sense. More like.. a longing for what once was. Notes: Ideally the apparel included should be: Sweetheart Lace Headpiece, Crimson Silk Veil, and Crimson Fillet (Sakura Flowerfall would be neat, but that's up to you ), however if you need to exclude any of the apparel that's perfectly understandable and a-okay with me. I'm good with upcharges for apparel/genes as well, just let me know. Background (Only in Color and Full Render pieces): No Extra Notes: And if this dragon isn't one you can do for whatever reason, lmk! I'm going for the goal of getting art for all my dragons so there's plenty more who still need it.
@DawnSky101

Commission Type: Full-Render Headshot
Character Reference(s): scry?sdid=265169&skin=0&apparel=1752,21222,27992,21306,28025,21274,28027,22662,28032,3693,3694&xt=dressing.png
Pose Reference: Go Crazy/Artistic Freedom
Emotion: Sad, but not extremely so. More just subtle hints of it. If that makes sense. More like.. a longing for what once was.
Notes: Ideally the apparel included should be: Sweetheart Lace Headpiece, Crimson Silk Veil, and Crimson Fillet (Sakura Flowerfall would be neat, but that's up to you
), however if you need to exclude any of the apparel that's perfectly understandable and a-okay with me. I'm good with upcharges for apparel/genes as well, just let me know.
Background (Only in Color and Full Render pieces): No
Extra Notes: And if this dragon isn't one you can do for whatever reason, lmk! I'm going for the goal of getting art for all my dragons so there's plenty more who still need it.
16910.png VWOOP
she/her
FR + 3

~Ice~
57.png
Moderator of the Flight Rising Together discord server! Interested in joining us? PM me! :)
icon01_snall.png
@Vwoop

Totally! I can 100% do her! The total for that (assuming you’re doing USD) will be $4.35. I can break down the specific prices if you want. I’ll PM you once I get a sketch with my PayPal if you are doing USD.

(I can do all the apparel, don’t worry)
@Vwoop

Totally! I can 100% do her! The total for that (assuming you’re doing USD) will be $4.35. I can break down the specific prices if you want. I’ll PM you once I get a sketch with my PayPal if you are doing USD.

(I can do all the apparel, don’t worry)
Art Shop! We're Open!
@DawnSky101
Can most definitely do USD. Just lmk where to send the money to when you're ready <3
@DawnSky101
Can most definitely do USD. Just lmk where to send the money to when you're ready <3
16910.png VWOOP
she/her
FR + 3

~Ice~
57.png
icon01_snall.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2859334/1][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/668887689344581642/734984113835999312/affliatebump.png[/img][/url] I thought I'd come to your own thread to bump it and also ask to be put on the pinglist? :>
affliatebump.png

I thought I'd come to your own thread to bump it and also ask to be put on the pinglist? :>
Name: Wiggly
gastrodon-east.gif
@eloquentspeeches
No problem! :D
@eloquentspeeches
No problem! :D
Art Shop! We're Open!
Pinglist ^^
Pinglist ^^
1 2 3 4