Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Art of my furby character!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/os2TKIk.png[/img][/center] I'm looking to get a few pieces of my Furby character, [url=https://toyhou.se/10097948.cakepop]Cakepop[/url]. I understand that their design is probably considered complex to some artists (or time consuming at the very least) so I've adjusted my payment ballparks to be higher than what I normally pay for less complex characters. I understand that these prices are still too low for many artists and no hard feelings on that! I have several art buy threads and outstanding crossroads, and will soon be doing a big art buy for my partner's birthday. I have to be choosy to make sure I have enough treasure for everything! [b]Please don't be offended if I turn you down![/b] [b]Payment ballparks: -up to 300k for headshots and halfbodies -up to 650k for fullbodies -Cannot pay in gems at this time, will update once I have gems saved again[/b] [b]I cannot pay in USD, or any other real-life currency.[/b] When responding, please include your art shop link (if you have one) or prices and examples. Please also specify if I would be allowed to post the art offsite with credit/a link back to you! Orders: [s]astralarium[/s] - Paid & Finished - credit sun-shimmer on tumblr when posting [s]Ceradenja[/s] - Paid & Finished - credit FR [s]wullbor[/s] - Paid & Finished - credit wullbor on instagram when posting [s]Tealpossum[/s] - Paid & Finished - credit bailysis on DA when posting [s]elysifish[/s] - Paid & Finished - credit FR when posting [s]jellyphants[/s] - Paid & Finished - credit jellyphantss/tumblr, jellyphants/toyhouse [s]crystalsummit[/s] - Paid & Finished - credit FR [s]Finnlio[/s] - Paid & Finished - credit FR [s]KittenToys (Paid & Finished) - credit Kitten-Toys on toyhouse[/s]
os2TKIk.png

I'm looking to get a few pieces of my Furby character, Cakepop. I understand that their design is probably considered complex to some artists (or time consuming at the very least) so I've adjusted my payment ballparks to be higher than what I normally pay for less complex characters. I understand that these prices are still too low for many artists and no hard feelings on that! I have several art buy threads and outstanding crossroads, and will soon be doing a big art buy for my partner's birthday. I have to be choosy to make sure I have enough treasure for everything! Please don't be offended if I turn you down!

Payment ballparks:
-up to 300k for headshots and halfbodies
-up to 650k for fullbodies
-Cannot pay in gems at this time, will update once I have gems saved again

I cannot pay in USD, or any other real-life currency.

When responding, please include your art shop link (if you have one) or prices and examples. Please also specify if I would be allowed to post the art offsite with credit/a link back to you!

Orders:
astralarium - Paid & Finished - credit sun-shimmer on tumblr when posting
Ceradenja - Paid & Finished - credit FR
wullbor - Paid & Finished - credit wullbor on instagram when posting
Tealpossum - Paid & Finished - credit bailysis on DA when posting
elysifish - Paid & Finished - credit FR when posting
jellyphants - Paid & Finished - credit jellyphantss/tumblr, jellyphants/toyhouse
crystalsummit - Paid & Finished - credit FR
Finnlio - Paid & Finished - credit FR
KittenToys (Paid & Finished) - credit Kitten-Toys on toyhouse
i'm a furby collector myself and i'd absolutely love to draw them!!

- link to my shop is a button in my signature<3 we can negotiate prices depending on what you'd like!
- i'd prefer credit/linked to my instagram @wullbor!

- link to my shop is a button in my signature<3 we can negotiate prices depending on what you'd like!
x x x r1kIs68.png
x
x
willow
fr+3 - it/they - audhd
» about
» adopt shop
» wishlist
[quote name="wullbor" date="2021-03-15 15:45:04" ] i'm a furby collector myself and i'd absolutely love to draw them!! - link to my shop is a button in my signature<3 we can negotiate prices depending on what you'd like! - i'd prefer credit/linked to my instagram @wullbor! [/quote] Thankyou so much!! I'll respond in your shop thread!
wullbor wrote on 2021-03-15 15:45:04:

Thankyou so much!! I'll respond in your shop thread!
bump
bump